Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,815 members, 7,942,055 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY (3694 Views)

Igbos Are Greedy / Our Agenda Was To "put The North In Power" At All Cost-mr Harold Smith, British / Are Humans Greedy By Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
people who want to make money at all cost are greedy

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by daylae(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
Watch your back. . .

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by denzel2009: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
amedino:

Hey guys, av just gotn a new trick on how to withdraw cash 4rm atm without using a card. I withdrew 50k yesterday 4rm uba atm machine. Call it a scam, fraud. But that just how to make urself a better person in lyf. If u are interested, email me at amedino2004@yahoo.com i wil just send u d atm keypad combinations.

Duh, we all know how to do it.

You just stand in front of the ATM and call the notes one after the other;

If you want N20, you shout Muritala ooooo.

Whose head is on N1000 note?

1 Like

Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by mami1000: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
and you will just email the keypad combination like that ?? why not paste it here , so when a fool email's you , he pay , uh ?? LOL
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by tollu: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
Amendino, You are one smart mother.
You want to make money by giving out false codes to mumus who actually call u right?

denzel2009:

Duh, we all know how to do it.

You just stand in front of the ATM and call the notes one after the other;

If you want N20, you shout Muritala ooooo.

Whose head is on N1000 note?

LOL.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
@tollu' get rich or die trying.

Guys! What are u waiting 4? Oyaa, Start requesting ASAP while stock last.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Woke4all(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
amedino:

Hey guys, av just gotn a new trick on how to withdraw cash 4rm atm without using a card. I withdrew 50k yesterday 4rm uba atm machine. Call it a scam, fraud. But that just how to make urself a better person in lyf. If u are interested, email me at amedino2004@yahoo.com i wil just send u d atm keypad combinations.
amedino:

@tollu' get rich or die trying.

Guys! What are u waiting 4? Oyaa,  Start requesting ASAP while stock last.
I PITY YOUR LIFE.  Hope you know there's a camera on most ATM machines?

And if you can be getting 50k daily from ATM, why are you looking for people to scam here on Nairaland?
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
@woke4all
u seem to be pessimistic about this bumper harvest. Look, if u want d combinations, 4 d benefit of doubt, i can send it to u free of charge. Only if u make a request.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
@woke4all
u seem to be pessimistic about this bumper harvest. Look, if u want d combinations, 4 d benefit of doubt, i can send it to u free of charge. Only if u make a request.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by denitro(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Only a fool will fall for this scam,
ATMs have camera and once u try that, you will have your picture captured and forwarded to the police,
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Lawalemi(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2010
Why being evil, Mr. Poster; why lack honest message?
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by herbeetheyme: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2010
You are a fool ,mumu, u think say everybody na fool,mumu dem make u dey request,u dont need no maga just work harder,u get 50k daily ,so wat are u waiting for ,to scam? U be thief,crook,mumu,fraudster,what again ooo,GOD punish u, satan shine u
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Pukkah: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
It's a pity that someone can just wake up and start a thread that further reinforces Nigerians as fraudsters. Everyone should know that the Law of Karma is unforgiving regardless of your religious persuasion or where you are standing on planet earth.

What do you want to spend the ill-gotten lucre from another person's sweat on - food, shelter, clothing, or other accessories etc that are all perishable? You want to spend blood money on yourself, kids, parents, and family members? Nigeria may be tough but there are still several opportunities for people to get by instead of fleecing innocent people.

To those who hope to ask God for forgiveness some day, know that forgiveness is different from forgetfulness: you shall still suffer for your sins while here on earth whether as a born-again/converted Christian or Muslim.  In fact, the principle of natural justice predates all religions and is in fact a pillar of most modern religions.  Whatever you sow, you shall REAP.

I think this inglorious thread should be deleted forthwith.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
@lawalemi
@herbeetheyme
@pukka
@omenkanwao

Look, u people are just talking out of poverty. U call it fraud, scam. Right? Fine, go and ask ur fathers and mothers how much they misappropriated from government treasury with their pen. Don't u know it was through embezzlement your parent got the money to feed you, clothe you, send you to school? Talking as if u all are saints. Especially you this pukkah. Look u people shud count urself lucky that i'm in a good mood or else i would av dealt with four of u spiritually. Nonsense! Did i force u ppl to make request? As if i knew d reaction i wil get 4rm ppl on dis thread. All of u shud go and face ur wahalas and stop fooling urselves to b good citizens of dis country.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
One of nairaland rule said the site will not be used to break the law yet this thread has been posted for a long time and the mods have not taken the appropriate action against the poster and his scam thread.IG must hear this !!!
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
Bluetooth, yellow teeth, what ever u call ya self, na dat ur papa wey dey gwara-gwara village be IG abi. Even d moderator of nairaland can't even delette dis thread. U need d code make i txt am 2u. Oyaa, Make request.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Dolemite(f): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2010
Nigerians = thieves?. sad
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Pukkah: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
amedino:

@lawalemi
@herbeetheyme
@pukka
@omenkanwao

Look, u people are just talking out of poverty. U call it fraud, scam. Right? Fine, go and ask your fathers and mothers how much they misappropriated from government treasury with their pen. Don't u know it was through embezzlement your parent got the money to feed you, clothe you, send you to school? Talking as if u all are saints. Especially you this pukkah. Look u people shud count urself lucky that i'm in a good mood or else i would av dealt with four of u spiritually. Nonsense! Did i force u ppl to make request? As if i knew d reaction i wil get 4rm ppl on dis thread. All of u shud go and face your wahalas and stop fooling urselves to b good citizens of dis country.

Those that the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by phemmy88(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2010
God !
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Tingles(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
Nobody's name is safe with this dude, let alone anybody's email. Be sure to tell us when there is an honest means of getting rich. Thanks anyway.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Tingles(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Nobody's name is safe with this dude, let alone anybody's email. Be sure to tell us when there is an honest means of getting rich. Thanks anyway.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Pukkah: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
amedino:

@lawalemi
@herbeetheyme
@pukka
@omenkanwao

Look, u people are just talking out of poverty. U call it fraud, scam. Right? Fine, go and ask your fathers and mothers how much they misappropriated from government treasury with their pen. Don't u know it was through embezzlement your parent got the money to feed you, clothe you, send you to school? Talking as if u all are saints. Especially  you this pukkah. Look u people shud count urself lucky that i'm in a good mood or else i would av dealt with four of u spiritually. Nonsense! Did i force u ppl to make request? As if i knew d reaction i wil get 4rm ppl on dis thread. All of u shud go and face your wahalas and stop fooling urselves to b good citizens of dis country.

So you believe in spirituality and yet you are creating problems for your own future? I hope you know that even the devil, who is the owner of negative things like withdrawing other people's money from ATMs, believes in the Law of sowing and reaping.  It's about a natural law and not about religion. The law, just like the law of gravity or first law of motion, imposes itself on ALL human beings without any exceptions. Do you think I was preaching religion to you?

I guess you are still too 'young' and 'inexperienced' to know the implications of what you are putting your life into.  Unfortunately, that law has been activated in your life and it is unforgiving and it does not forget.  It's not about me being holier-than-thou. When the law starts operating, no Pastor or Imam or Babalawo can stop it because that is God in action.

The only thing you can do now is to cease further withdrawals IMMEDIATELY and look for a honest way to make money.  I hope you know that criminals or those who make money by making others cry are still a minority in every society - does this tell you something?  The temporary 'enjoyment' from the filthy lucre will vanish but the pains of crime shall remain (for as long as the real owners do not forget). I didn't create that law but I was just explaining its existence and operations to you. If you listen, it's for your own good and not mine.

Lastly, and for your information, I conquered poverty a long time ago through the help of God and I have never stolen another man's money. I say this for a reason. Ha, I dread the Law of sowing and reaping!
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by eddie30(m): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2010
@ amedino, u na big time scammer. U get gun for mouth ney, so that we go believe this your lie lie stories. Guy forget it. Na lie oh.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by nykee(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2010
@amedino
Ahmed!!!!!,you ar a big fool.
U ar most wanted by the police,your real name is Ahmed.your phone number is +2348035998004,and you are from Kogi state, you can't hide!
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
See plenty request wey i c 4 my box. Hmmm, Greedy people.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Woke4all(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
nykee:

@amedino
Ahmed!!!!!,you ar a big fool.
U ar most wanted by the police,your real name is Ahmed.your phone number is +2348035998004,and you are from Kogi state, you can't hide!
The guy don fear modify he topic & post! LWKMD grin
amedino:

See plenty request wey i c 4 my box. Hmmm, Greedy people.
Shut up! THIEF
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Now i know we have greedy Nigerians among us. I checked my e-mail inbox and i saw almost 30 people who requested for the stuff. I wonder how some people want to make money in a crude way. I also wonder how people think that mere punching buttons on ATM matchine will just fetch them money without inserting a card. Even if there will be such trick, it will b in 50 years to come. Lol, I dont even pray there should. I think the purpose of this thread had bn achieved. The likes of PUKKA, LAWALEMI, HERBEETHEYME, OMENKANWAO and others, who rebuked, criticised me on this thread, are one of the few honest Nigerians. Pardon me for my foul language n insults. It's was just to make the thread convincing for the greedy ones.

NOTE: i didnt send any Atm keypad combination code to any one and i didnt collect money from any. Am not a scammer o! . My sincere apology goes to the moderator and members of nairaland for breaking the rules of this forum.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by kelvinnile(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
Iol!!! If you were joking b4, how are we sure u are not still joking now? I have once been a victim of ATM scam, despite the fact that i did not disclose any of my ATM card details to anybody, niether did i misplace my card, i was shocked to receive Atm debit alerts of #20,000 each from my bank , 5 consecutive times, amounting to #100,000 before i could rush to the bank, the deed had already been done, the theif withdrew the maximum amount that can be withdraw in a day from my account. Till date my bank, same UBA that u mentioned, claimed that i compromised my card details and at that, they did not refund my money, despite all my effort. So how dare u say its not possible to manipulate the ATM machine to steal ppl's money without the card inserted, abeg jor, forget matter, when it comes to stealing. Some of us are very good at it!
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by Woke4all(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
amedino:

Now i know we have greedy Nigerians among us. I checked my e-mail inbox and i saw almost 30 people who requested for the stuff. I wonder how some people want to make money in a crude way. I also wonder how people think that mere punching buttons on ATM matchine will just fetch them money without inserting a card. Even if there will be such trick, it will b in 50 years to come. Lol, I dont even pray there should. I think the purpose of this thread had bn achieved. The likes of PUKKA, LAWALEMI, HERBEETHEYME, OMENKANWAO and others, who rebuked, criticised me on this thread, are one of the few honest Nigerians. Pardon me for my foul language n insults. It's was just to make the thread convincing for the greedy ones.

NOTE: i didnt send any Atm keypad combination code to any one and i didnt collect money from any. Am not a scammer o! . My sincere apology goes to the moderator and members of nairaland for breaking the rules of this forum.
can you pls post a screen shot of the mails you received?
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
Sorry av deletted most of the messages but there are still two msgs that i avnt read.
Re: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY by amedino(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
Sorry av deletted most of the messages in my inbox but there are still two msgs that i avnt read. Besides, i dnt know how to screen short because am using mobile. Can u tell me how to do it on pc?

(1) (2)

Dada Anuoluwapo Emmanuel Oluwadurotimi@anulux/hanulux / Live Streaming: 5 Nights Of Glory: Final Day – Salvation Ministries / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.