Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,130 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Need An Advice On This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice On This Please (382 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On This Please by incanto: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm 31, male, and working in a firm currently. I have a corper working under me whom I admire so much and much younger than I am.

I like this lady and she has qualities I admire in a lady and I seriously want marry her but the issue is that I'm really in a fix to say anything to her because of the following reasons...

She is someone that looks up to and respects me and I'm scared, if she says no, how will she look now at me?

Also, I wouldnt want to put her in a situation where she will be uncomfortable whenever she sees me assuming things don't go right cos we see everyday...

Again, I could be a shy person though, please fellow Nairalanders, how can I go about telling her my mind without spoiling the friendship and the way the young lady sees me...

Insults are allowed please
Re: I Need An Advice On This Please by Richy4(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bro, u can't talk about marriage when you have not even made your intentions known..

In my country, we count 1 before 2.

Ask her what she does on week ends, how many siblings she got, is her father and mother still alive etc.. trust me God gave ladies such mindset to dictate such things from afar...they usually get the message before u even deliver it... act like u totally care..

One day tell her that u want to take her out for an outing on weekend, that u know she is serving etc....

Then as u guys are talking, u will know if she got a serious relationship going on or not u...ur respect will still be there... If u enjoy her company, do it again and again until u let ur intention known..do not rush it...

Though this could be old school way to do it but your respect will be there for u...
Re: I Need An Advice On This Please by incanto: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks Richy, I appreciate your advice. I won't mind more ad vice please

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People In Happy Relationship Still Cheat On Each Other / Month And Both Sites Are Deserving / If Today Is Your Birthday Or You Are born In November Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.