Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,765 members, 7,962,533 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal (428 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out / Why Are Women Like This? I'm Getting Sick To My Stomach.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal by wumidiaries: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2pgzAR1n0. My Reply to this Lady: Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
Re: Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal by divinehand2003(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Make she talk true now

Her mind is go travel overseas with the Yankee optimistic fellow.
Make she continue to hope until her name turn to HOPE
Re: Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal by lola024(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dear.....Let your love be unconditional, not founded on anything. Guys will do anything to get a girl they want....Just calm down and watch before you follow your heart.

Remember when we girls are falling for a guy, we see all the fault in the world with the present one

(1) (Reply)

INSTANT MOOD TURNER (check in now) / Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] / 5 Kind Of Friends Every Woman Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.