Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal (30914 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Laredojohn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
onome710:

Do u know that of firs?

Also, when is the deadline for application for both firs and fcsc?

Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3303455/firs-recruiting-federal-inland-revenue
Both closing sometime in october....
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
StarPlayer:
the local government drop down list does not show any lga for selection. How did you address that?
Click loading den click lga again

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by sehunfunmi: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Go ahead and apply for the job post desire for, I experienced thesame issue but later I am able to start the application process without seeing any mail after registration
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by richybanky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
I've used 6 emails but all to no avail, it keep saying email already registered

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Excelboi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has dissociated itself from the on-going recruitment purportedly being undertaken by it, describing it as a fake Recruitment Advertisement and Recruitment Exercise.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fcsc-denies-current-recruitment-exercise/
You check the date at all? A news since last month, while this new recruitment started some days back. It doesn't correlate.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Excelboi:
You check the date at all? A news since last month, while this new recruitment started some days back. It doesn't correlate.
You can go ahead and apply na,no one is stopping you undecided
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Excelboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

You can go ahead and apply na,no one is stopping you undecided
Then stop posting fake news to discourage others. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by StarPlayer: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Click loading den click lga again
I don't understand. Do i reload the page and click lga again? Cos i've done that severaly already and still doesn't work. I've mozila, uc browser, chrome and fone browser, still dsame
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Excelboi:
Then stop posting fake news to discourage others. undecided
Is that all? Go and kill yourself na tongue
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by andycoy4real(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
APC scam
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Respect55(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have not even registered
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
StarPlayer:
I don't understand. Do i reload the page and click lga again? Cos i've done that severaly already and still doesn't work. I've mozila, uc browser, chrome and fone browser, still dsame

First use chrome or oprea browser click lga den select loading after some seconds click lga ull see d lgas

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by funnynation(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
maxwell767:
Hummm... I think this recruitment is a scam... Or meant for some particular region/people

Everything is possible in this country..
Cause I see no reason why they request for surname when u registering... undecided
hahahaha dat surname of a thing na another thing oo. Try using musa or abdul or even abubakar as surname
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by StarPlayer: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Gkemz:

Which browser are you using
How were you able to input the lga. I tried mozila, chrome, phone browser non worked. It's only opera i don't have
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by olowo72(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has dissociated itself from the on-going recruitment purportedly being undertaken by it, describing it as a fake Recruitment Advertisement and Recruitment Exercise.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fcsc-denies-current-recruitment-exercise/

STALE NEWS
ON AUGUST 19, 20169:26 PM IN NEWS COMMENTS

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by maxwell767(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
funnynation:

hahahaha dat surname of a thing na another thing oo. Try using musa or abdul or even abubakar as surname

That's the truth man....
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by MabraO: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
prekumohtim:
Hello house, I have been trying to register for the federal civil service jobs but to no avail. The website keeps on telling me that my email is already registered...check your mail for confirmation . I have checked my email/spam/junk files, but nothing like that so I opted for a different email but the same thing keeps on occurring even when I requested for it to be resend. Is anybody experiencing this same this same issue and how can it be resolved ?

Op I had to create a new email account today before I got the verification email

Now am stucked at local govt of origin cos there isn't any option to select from nd I can't proceed to another stage without filling that

Y Nigeria thing they Dey different
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by thunderbabs: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where are the hackers in the house...make dey help us finish our registration....

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by crown247(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
I tried it yesterday and i experienced the same thing but today thursday i registered with another email and it was successful, the only thing is that once one registers he/she won't be able to see any job advert anymore. I registered successfully today but there is no job advert on the site to apply for so to me I think its a scam
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Rajosh(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
same here. I've registered but no mail sent for confirmation yet.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by smogup: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
maxwell767:
Hummm... I think this recruitment is a scam... Or meant for some particular region/people

Everything is possible in this country..
Cause I see no reason why they request for surname when u registering... undecided
have you forgotten that buhari is a tribalistic fa.ggot

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
The same thing with me too but they said I have registered but my email is not activated yet. I don't know what to do.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Bucky001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
The whole process is so frustrating sad I've given up cos I can't try it anymore undecided
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by skedy1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
hopyroll:
I tried to registered with gmail but i got the same response then i tried yahoomail and it was a success and i was ask to check my inbox for the link but i got norin......have bin waiting for the link since 3 days now.......

Exactly my case!!
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by labeerson: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Shiifi:
Seriously I have tried it more than 50 times unable to register but nw thinking of asking ifa if its scam.......

You guy wouldn't believe Ifa says..........
To b continued..
You guys will not kill man for this nairaland, almost piss for my boxer reading this comic response. BTW, help me ask Ifa why my own email keep telling me i have registered
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by CioAngels(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lets hope this is not fsc cover up of their shameless Secret Employement of their families and friends. Tomorrow they will deny not publishing Vacancies, like they did CBN.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by lekkie073(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
richybanky:
I've used 6 emails but all to no avail, it keep saying email already registered
u need at least 100 email trials before d thing go register u cool

keep trying bro...

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Eddy2010(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
You guys should read what they posted on their dash board very well. If you have successful registered without receiving activation mail, it shouldn't stop you from going ahead with the application. If they told you your registration was successful, then leave the site and re-enter again. Click the Login and enter your email address and password you used while registering and then they will bring you to the vacancy page again where you select the one you wish to apply to. Click details, when it opens you move down to apply. Then you begin to supply informations page by page. Up to 18 pages.
The last page is where am stuck. Anyone can help me on how to put my signature please. Goodluck to us all.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
oh please undecided undecided undecidedIve received registered with 3 email addresses yet I cannot login

Eddy2010:
You guys should read what they posted on their dash board very well. If you have successful registered without receiving activation mail, it shouldn't stop you from going ahead with the application. If they told you your registration was successful, then leave the site and re-enter again. Click the Login and enter your email address and password you used while registering and then they will bring you to the vacancy page again where you select the one you wish to apply to. Click details, when it opens you move down to apply. Then you begin to supply informations page by page. Up to 18 pages.
The last page is where am stuck. Anyone can help me on how to put my signature please. Goodluck to us all.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Esji80(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eddy2010:
Please how did you go about the Local Government Issue?Whenever I select it,LGs don't show up.

UPLOAD SIGNATURE
As an attachment right? Find a plain sheet, do ur usual signature on it.Snap it with ur phone camera,save and crop it.U can now upload the signature the way you can upload ur pic.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Iykon1313(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
prekumohtim:
Hello house, I have been trying to register for the federal civil service jobs but to no avail. The website keeps on telling me that my email is already registered...check your mail for confirmation . I have checked my email/spam/junk files, but nothing like that so I opted for a different email but the same thing keeps on occurring even when I requested for it to be resend. Is anybody experiencing this same this same issue and how can it be resolved ?

Same experience here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.