Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal (31002 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by oojehshez(f): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Sketch007:
Kindly make use of google chrome or your phone native browser.
tanx so much, i downloaded google chrome beta and it worked
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by oojehshez(f): 2:50am On Sep 23, 2016
if u r having problem wit d local government and u r using google chrome to browse, just type the letter, it will bring out d local government.

OP, thanks for this thread it has really helped me a lot in my registration
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by oojehshez(f): 3:01am On Sep 23, 2016
If u are stil having issues with email verifications, u r welcome to use my method.

1. na for midnight i do am which means less internet congestion which reminds me long live

airtel smart trybe.

2. i re entered d name i used in my registered e-mail before @ and the password after which it brought ur email has not been verified press here to resend the verification message which i did and i got the verification message immediately with the username and password message too.

Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2016
dreckocarter:

Pls am trying to fill in my Local Gov. of Origin bt there are no options, so am stuck @ page 2. pls I need help

What device are u using and what browser?

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Sketch007(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Sweetyie:

Tnx it worked
Cool
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by rikatrina: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls how do one go back to continue application after logging out

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by aragon4realz(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Normal website
you don the mad abi...if you don't have anything to say why not ignor the question or if you do just provide a link to the website instead of acting like someone who is drunk from a barrel of overnight palmwine
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by MabraO: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
joe4christ2008:
I can't submit after applying and this has kept me for hours now.

I have been submitting but the pages keeps going off.

Hope this will not be count as multiple application?

House,I need advise pls..................

I had same issue last night
Just today I can't apply for any other jobs
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
nzeokafor:

Normal webwebsite

aragon4realz:

you don the mad abi...if you don't have anything to say why not ignor the question or if you do just provide a link to the website instead of acting like someone who is drunk from a barrel of overnight palmwine

Replying u d way u just did will make me n u d same, i knw I'm different.
Here is the site.
http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by kinglawal85(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by ayili: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
oojehshez:
If u are stil having issues with email verifications, u r welcome to use my method.

1. na for midnight i do am which means less internet congestion which reminds me long live

airtel smart trybe.

2. i re entered d name i used in my registered e-mail before @ and the password after which it brought ur email has not been verified press here to resend the verification message which i did and i got the verification message immediately with the username and password message too.

Goodluck to everyone.
After completing all the 18page form, where you able to submit? If yes, was there acknowledgment of any sort? I ask because when I click on submit it gives me an error msg and when I refresh it returns me to the first page
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by ayili: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
LordTrezy:
Try and log in with the characters before the '@' sign e.g if your email is topeakin@gmail.com, use topeakin as your username then enter the password you registered with, you will be log in automatically. I did that now i am about to finally submit my application. I am in stage 18/18. All the best pple

The website is very busy at the moment, if you receive any HTTP error at any instance on the webpage, just reload by pressing F5 key on your keyboard. CHEERS

After completing all the 18page form, where you able to submit? If yes, was there acknowledgment of any sort? I ask because when I click on submit it gives me an error msg and when I refresh it returns me to the first page
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by joe4christ2008(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
FSCS....I cannot submit my application oooooooooooooo..........what is happening? Just to submit since yesterday..no success yet.
Na wa oooooo. angry angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by tinzymoha: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
i finally registered and logged in..but i dont know how to begin the application process. I clicked on "application button" but nothing is coming up.. has this happened to anyone in the house??

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by LordTrezy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
ayili:

I encountered the same issue bro, i am still waiting for acknowledgement mail.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by mikovo2002(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
oojehshez:

tanx so much, i downloaded google chrome beta and it worked
people pls help me. I have been trying to download mozila firefox since morning
but google store keep telling "you donot have a devices" pls I want to fill my
appli form.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by mikovo2002(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
oojehshez:
if u r having problem wit d local government and u r using google chrome to browse, just type the letter, it will bring out d local government.

people pls help me. I have been trying to download mozila firefox since morning
but google store keep telling "you donot have a devices" pls I want to fill my
appli form.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Geedhey(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
guys please i want to get a clarification here about the
General Disclaimer:
For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. ANY APPLICANT WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR THE SAME VACANCY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
the same vacancy as this whole vacancy or the same post can someone please help clarify this. does it mean we cannot apply for other position?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Tbillz(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2016
tinzymoha:
i finally registered and logged in..but i dont know how to begin the application process. I clicked on "application button" but nothing is coming up.. has this happened to anyone in the house??
I am encountering this same challenge please what is the way forward house?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by richcol(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2016
why have I been unable to submit ever since? I can't even save the draft too
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by mozeyub(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Hello Mates. Alhamdulillah, successfully completed my application for the FCSC. In order to have an easy application, be sure to have the following ready, 1. National identity card (your NIN will be requested) 2. Permanent voter card (the voter registration number) 3. Your certificates I.e primary, secondary (waec/neco/gce etc) 4. Degree or HND certificates (certificate number will be asked) then finally 5. NYSC (certificate number)
No need to upload any Resume, passport or any scanned documents. The recruitment form consists of 18 pages, and all pages MUST be filled before progressing to the next. Get a good internet connection to avoid errors and failures. You will be directed to submit your application after successfully completion. Best of luck to all applicants.
MUSA.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by asadex004: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
oojehshez:

what letter are u referring to? is it d local Govt or letter Lga itsef?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by tosine25: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Pls, Can u send pics of what you have in application under ya portal

kiss kissIf u tried registering and it say ur email exist, go and login dont wait for confirmation email. Wen u try to login if it says u should verify ur email, please forget about dat email use another email to register (open a new email if u don't have a 2nd email)....

I am currently applying with a new email....
Pls register d new email b4 u login, dont wait for confirmation....

#modified
Am done applying
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Tbillz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Dearie! Pls consider my suggestion na! tongue
BTW if you were the tall dark guy I saw applying for this particular vacancy at A-Net Cafe today kindly indicate. You know yourself sha grin
Where is A- net located?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tbillz:
Where is A- net located?
You tell me. Abi you wan claim say na u? undecided Don't worry no be u! grin
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Tbillz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

You tell me. Abi you wan claim say na u? undecided Don't worry no be u! grin
promo follow claim? U no eva fit be the damsel wey I sight for cafe, so Hold ya self!
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tbillz:
promo follow claim? U no eva fit be the damsel wey I sight for cafe, so Hold ya self!
You aren't the one stop quoting me. Goodnight.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by bennyosayi1: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
mozeyub:
Hello Mates. Alhamdulillah, successfully completed my application for the FCSC. In order to have an easy application, be sure to have the following ready, 1. National identity card (your NIN will be requested) 2. Permanent voter card (the voter registration number) 3. Your certificates I.e primary, secondary (waec/neco/gce etc) 4. Degree or HND certificates (certificate number will be asked) then finally 5. NYSC (certificate number)
No need to upload any Resume, passport or any scanned documents. The recruitment form consists of 18 pages, and all pages MUST be filled before progressing to the next. Get a good internet connection to avoid errors and failures. You will be directed to submit your application after successfully completion. Best of luck to all applicants.
MUSA.
what reply did they give u after ur step 18 or was it blank page too?

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by apaiwa: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
PLS CAN U STOP ME AT MONTEGOBAY JUNCTION LET ME CONSULT NGENE NAKY SHRINE FOR MORE SOLUTION
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by mozeyub(m): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Nop, not a blank page but an acknowledgement indicating the application was successful.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by tweeby: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Nzeokafor:

If u tried registering and it say ur email exist, go and login dont wait for confirmation email. Wen u try to login if it says u should verify ur email, please forget about dat email use another email to register (open a new email if u don't have a 2nd email)....

I am currently applying with a new email....
Pls register d new email b4 u login, dont wait for confirmation....

#modified
Am done applying
Please how did you apply, I've been trying to apply n saying email registered. I tried all my mails even opened new ones. Can I have your number please
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.