Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC (16347 Views)

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Ekweremadu Presides Plenary As Senate Reviews Buhari's Letter To Borrow Money / Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by goldedprince: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
He can as well decamp to hell fire, how will that stop Naira from selling at N500 to a dollar soon? undecided
Best news ever. Last i checked it was 420. Have u confirmed its 500 now? cheesy
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by clemtony(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Decamping or not, nigerians are begging for food. Visionless animals
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Izonpikin: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2016
ednut1:
Nigerians wake up only revolution can save us. These crooks have no political ideology so they can move as they like. The ideology is money sharing tins. - jamming sorrow tears and blood by fela grin
I have sounded this to many but most times I get banned..they say I am promoting violence..

No politician can move this country..its all about their freaking pockets..if not tell me why the fool decamped?..is it that the apc is a better party

Freaks we have as leaders..
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by ceeethru(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
A thief is a thief because a lion can't change its spot, decamping to APC is seeking relevance to enjoy cover up by Buhari, d question is didn't Buhari hear that he has a huge corruption tag on him why not prosecuting him than accepting him into APC, Buhari didn't come to fight corruption but to take his own national cake, yet d abokis can't see this, they are diehard Buhari supporters even as d suffer poverty in Buhari govt than any tribe they defend him.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by cletus10: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Am passing
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by ajasbaba(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Nah there work be that,just to raise hand and steal millions.

make una dey decamp.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Chinaka2014(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Has his De camping got to do anything with the suffering masses? they should all go to hell.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Beadex1(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
go and sin no more .... all ur previous sins are forgiven
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by sunsewa16: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2016
one of the banes of our backwardness in this country.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by payosehtor(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2016
ednut1:
Nigerians wake up only revolution can save us. These crooks have no political ideology so they can move as they like. The ideology is money sharing tins. - jamming sorrow tears and blood by fela grin
but if they should have ideology at all. is it the"stealing is not corruption"or what?
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by gurunlocker: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2016
He has automatically become a saint and won't be among the tagged "16 years of PDP"
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Best news ever. Last i checked it was 420. Have u confirmed its 500 now? cheesy
it's 428 as at this morning

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by higherpower: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2016
The Senators should be exchanged for Chibok girls. This is the most useless institution we have currently.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Maxikingz: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Who am I seeing there?the rogue that stole abia state dry.see his face like a criminal.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by jide333(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2016
decamped so his sins will be forgiven by buhari and t h i e f nu bu. lol
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by goldedprince: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
it's 428 as at this morning
sad looking like the guy that said 500 is high on some rotten weed angry
Thanks for clarifying it smiley
Btw that ur profile pic na die.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by MadCow1: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigeria's number one talking shop.

Dariye has gone to the other side for canonisation. He has joined the fold of the saints singing "holy holy holy is our party".

If any man be in APC, he is a new creature.. OLD THINGS ARE PAST AWAY, behold all things hath become new.

cool
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Oballer: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
My Honorable Senator doing what he knows best;hands up to second a motion then runs back to pick up his phone to tweet "Today i seconded a motion seconded by a fellow senator who seconded the initial motion, lets keep seconding to save Silverbird then we can save the Naira to grow Naija...#commonsense #ijustwantto2nd a motion....lol grin grin

Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by blingxx(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria is a failed state already undecided ....
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by vitality22(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2016
I just hate seeing this set of people. I wish Boko Haram will just attack them and kill all of them instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by niyidenrele: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
He can as well decamp to hell fire, how will that stop Naira from selling at N500 to a dollar soon? undecided
smh,what d u stand to gain from this statement ,if dollars shd rise to such figure ?will u b happy? remba d verse in the scripture that says, pray for Jerusalem, for those who love it will prosper ,but for u ,I won't say the opposite will be the case
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by AreaFada2: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2016
justicejay:
Decamp to APC...
Same wine. Diffrent bottle.
And he has just been canonised as a saint. shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by Bimpe29: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Politics and scheming.
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by ibrokola(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
blaise00700:
In Fela's voice "Padi Padi" governmenr.

APC is full of wolfs in sheep clothing herded by useless and vision less shepherd (Buhari).
Your upbringing speaks a lot!
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by farem: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Expectations of the UNrighteous...
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by nwaanambra1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
now that he has decamped from the tarted umbrella and have taken refuge behind the long broom, all his SINS are forgiven and can now be canonized a saint!

EFFCC can now SWEEP his more than 500 million dollars looting of Plateau state treasury under the carpet!

POLITICIANS PLAYING KALO-KALO WITH OUR HEAD FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL!
Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by justicejay(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
AreaFada2:
And he has just been canonised as a saint. shocked shocked
Don't mind them jawe awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senate Plenary, As Dariye Decamps To APC by darmolla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
if dem take sell naira at rate of 500 to dollar,na some chicks happiness(am included)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency / Fresh Plot To Invade National Assembly Thickens,150 Delta Youths Moved To Abuja / ₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.