Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,889 members, 7,933,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

Welcome To Aba - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Aba (38912 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / My Trip To Aba / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
alj_harem:

ezeuche, kasiem and co

I don't understand u people sometimes

do  u not see that if u all fight among urselves then who will fight for u

to me i think abia igbos should take pride in anambra igbos achievements and work hard to achieve something better or better still , support the anambra igbos even more  so they can compete with other cities in nigeria

all this anambra igbo abia igbo that will not take us anywhere

lets be reasonable
man, we are trying to castigate the bad governance that is taking place in our government, and some i.d.iots are taking it personal. There is place that is malgoverned like abia state. My parents have got some properties in osisioma l.g.a, but, they're still living as tenants, cos of no accessible roads to their place. I can't point out a road that t.a has graded or cleared, since his dictatorship. How do u want me to happy.
Re: Welcome To Aba by EzeUche(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
Muslcar:

Not very wise statement. Somebody criticize a state gov for failing and outline problems. U go on an envy trip. The fact Anambra is the head of Igboland in everything and dat naturally brings envy. First President and even Ojukwu hails from Anambra. Enugu u talk of was the former capital of Anambra. Don't let envy get the better of you.  angry

Is this not the same Azikiwe who ran away from the West and displace Eyo Ita and cause ill will against the Ndigbo with minorities of the East?

My grandfather disliked Azikiwe for that reason and many Igbos from Eastern Igboland believed that it was wrong. Western Igboland defended their son, even though they knew he was wrong.

Anambra is not the head of Igboland. Arrogant Igbos. . . whose sons brought the war to us, because we know how related Asaba Igbos are with Anambra.
Re: Welcome To Aba by jason123: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
kasiem:

Ezeagu, i understand that u Yoruba in disguise, that's u buttressing mediocrity to thrive in igboland. How can u be mentioning when the situation in abia has gone to the level, where only boats can be used for mass transit cos of floods? U must kidding. Dont let me start posting pictures t.a orji gigantic achievements in abia state. No wonder t.a orji's office has been flooded with awards for his performance. Companies are relocating from aba, cos they withstand orji's developmental policies. He(orji) has done well in creating high rate of employment through his kidnapping industry.

Toaskarity:

nwannem,pls ignore what he said. but if you come that side of crime dont compare anambra to abia,who can beat the record of individual kidnapping in naija than abia!!!
what about the both states good things?  going to school? producing people in the society? most travelling people btwn them? most industrious people? role of each state to nigeria etc  you will see anambra is more advance than abia, so dont look from one perspertive,  bekoo gbahara ya n ihe okwuru maka ndi ofe mmanu no kwa ebea! lipsrsealed

ROMFL!!!
Re: Welcome To Aba by Muslcar: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

Is this not the same Azikiwe who ran away from the West and displace Eyo Ita and cause ill will against the Ndigbo with minorities of the East?

My grandfather disliked Azikiwe for that reason and many Igbos from Eastern Igboland believed that it was wrong. Western Igboland defended their son, even though they knew he was wrong.

Anambra is not the head of Igboland. Arrogant Igbos. . . whose sons brought the war to us, because we know how related Asaba Igbos are with Anambra.

^^I am sure the Anambra youths that desecrated his house were from Abia. I told u wat is good is good and wat is bad is bad, call urself to order.
Re: Welcome To Aba by aljharem3: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
kasiem:

man, we are trying to castigate the bad governance that is taking place in our government, and some i.d.iots are taking it personal. There is place that is malgoverned like abia state. My parents have got some properties in osisioma l.g.a, but, they're still living as tenants, cos of no accessible roads to their place. I can't point out a road that t.a has graded or cleared, since his dictatorship. How do u want me to happy.

it is ok for u to be angry but i posted to point out this anambra abia bashing

abia state government is terrible according to what i have reseached on but u need to visit some areas in the north most ecspecially kano state

so u see we all need to work together and take pride in each others achievements

and by saying that, i mean the abia igbos should encoruage the anambra igbos and the anambra igbos should stop being arrogant and always welcome the abians if the state is no longer conducive for them

the sooner all the igbos  work together is see each other as one and not anambra, or imo or enugu the better

states are just imaginary boundaries according to jason and should not seperate anambra from enugu or enugu from abia

we igbos should see each other as 1 and indivisiable and we should take the SE as one state

1 nigeria
Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
ezeagu:

The fact is all that is present in Anambra.
do u want me to start mentioning names of some ezes that have messed kingship? Have u asked urself why ngwas are hated especially those abala guys in obioma ngwa? Have u asked urself why abians sold their conscience to t.a orji? Have u asked urself why chima nwafor's corpse was taken aloft to his father's compound? Have u asked urself why seventy five percents of the properties in abia state are owned by anambrarians?
Re: Welcome To Aba by EzeUche(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
Muslcar:

^^I am sure the Anambra youths that desecrated his house were from Abia. I told u wat is good is good and wat is bad is bad, call urself to order  

You call yourself to order when you discuss Abia.  angry

Arrogant Anambra Igbos. . .

Soon you all will be the only Igbos, because everyone else is not Igbo "enough."
Re: Welcome To Aba by Muslcar: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
Wen have i insulted Abia, I am proud of my igbo heritage even the igboid. I am aware of our strength and weakness and under no elusions. I don't make out of point remarks about any of my people but on hand to lend my voice were it is relevant. Call urself to order.
Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ezeuche, if not for the idi.ocy of ironsi, igbos wouldn't have lagged behind. What of the perfidy of orji uzor that ekwueme to lose to obj? What of the imbecil*ity of ojo maduekwe that brought igbos bad image?
Re: Welcome To Aba by aljharem3: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
i don't see ho this thread from "welcome to aba" has changed to abia vs anambra
Re: Welcome To Aba by Muslcar: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^kasiem u are also as bad becos u join eze uche to insult Ndiigbo . call urself to order.
Re: Welcome To Aba by jason123: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
You guys should bloody relax and take pride in eachother's achievements!!! If Aba is doing fine, everyone should be happy likewise Anambra. What is all this crap about Abia Igbos this, Anambra Igbos that Guys, if you have an argument or a misunderstanding, clarify it indoors not in public. Hold yourselves as ONE!!! You are going to need your collective strengths in Nigeria!!!
My 2 penny . . .
Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
Muslcar:

^^kasiem u are also as bad becos u join eze uche to insult Ndiigbo . call urself to order.
*on my kneels, i tender unalloyed apology* no grudges
Re: Welcome To Aba by Muslcar: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2011
^^Ndiigbo accept as i witness and testify. Ezeuche tender your unreserved apology to Ndiigbo with immediate effect for insulting dem.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Basseti: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2011
This is interesting.

Even among Igbos, there is discord LOL!!!!! Where is Eko ile and Ileke when u need them cheesy

As for EzeUche tendering an apology, the dude never backs down from an argument. I bet on cossy orjiakor's plumpers that you wont get nada from him.
Re: Welcome To Aba by jason123: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2011
Basseti:

This is interesting.

Even among Igbos, there is discord LOL!!!!! Where is Eko ile and Ileke when u need them cheesy

As for EzeUche tendering an apology, the dude never backs down from an argument. I bet on cossy orjiakor's plumpers that you wont get nada from him.

You know him well . . . cheesy
Re: Welcome To Aba by aljharem3: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2011
Muslcar:

^^Ndiigbo accept as i witness and testify. Ezeuche tender your unreserved apology to Ndiigbo with immediate effect for insulting dem.

u go wait tire grin

ezeuche or maziuche 1 of nairaland apologise.u having a laugh
Re: Welcome To Aba by ezeagu(m): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2011
kasiem:

do u want me to start mentioning names of some ezes that have messed kingship? Have u asked urself why ngwas are hated especially those abala guys in obioma ngwa? Have u asked urself why abians sold their conscience to t.a orji?

Maybe you should also ask yourself why all other Igbo dislike people from Anambra, maybe that would help with your answers. Abia being under T.A Orji doesn't change the fact that Anambra is barely more progressive than Abia.

kasiem:

Have u asked urself why chima nwafor's corpse was taken aloft to his father's compound? Have u asked urself why seventy five percents of the properties in abia state are owned by anambrarians?

Which 75%? Starting from and including where, do you also mean people villages? Because 75% would mean that Anambra people own at least half of the villages in Abia. Why don't you make sure of your facts before declaring achievements.
Re: Welcome To Aba by aljharem3: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2011
ezeagu:

Which 75%? Starting from and including where, do you also mean people villages? Because 75% would mean that Anambra people own at least half of the villages in Abia. Why don't you make sure of your facts before declaring achievements.

lol but really ezeagu this is the same way yorubas feel when ideeiots say lagos is 60-75% igbo

and plateau and sokoto is 40% igbo

now u see when anambra says 75% of the houses in abia are anambra
Re: Welcome To Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2011
Anambra people swear they walk on air and that their voice means anything to other Igbo.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 5:59am On Jul 04, 2011
All these unnecessary comparison dey laugh me.Abia seems better in landscape than Anambra which happens to have an ugly red soil and high population density.Anambra now has better rural roads(thanks to Ngige and not Obi).Both Obi and Orji seem clueless to me.

Umuahia is bigger,finer and much more mordern than Awka which is kind of semi-urban.People should stop lies or I will start posting pictures.Ebonyi is the most beautiful state in the SE.The landscape is superb and very pleasant to behold.Imo is fine as Owerri is the most mordern city in the SE.The Orlu(the ugly part of Imo) area is like Anambra with semi-urban cluster of settlements and ugly red soil.

Enugu used to be ugly too with that same red soil until Chime showed that the red could be turned to green.
Re: Welcome To Aba by henry101(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2011
Abagworo:

All these unnecessary comparison dey laugh me.Abia seems better in landscape than Anambra which happens to have an ugly red soil and high population density.Anambra now has better rural roads(thanks to Ngige and not Obi).Both Obi and Orji seem clueless to me.

Umuahia is bigger,finer and much more mordern than Awka which is kind of semi-urban.People should stop lies or I will start posting pictures.Ebonyi is the most beautiful state in the SE.The landscape is superb and very pleasant to behold.Imo is fine as Owerri is the most mordern city in the SE.The Orlu(the ugly part of Imo) area is like Anambra with semi-urban cluster of settlements and ugly red soil.

Enugu used to be ugly too with that same red soil until Chime showed that the red could be turned to green.

Ebonyi landscape is superb no doubt.I have seen it. But Abiriba remains the best of the best place in the whole of nigeria. The only modern village in Nigeria, lol,
Re: Welcome To Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2011
Is it in Abiriba that you have small london?
Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2011
Abagworo u like peddling false clueless claims. The other time, u were claiming that ikonne was the best candidate in abia(because he's acn), when his sins were still saddling in the face angry abians. Today, u claiming that all the developments achieved in anambra was done by ngige. I wont that ngige didn't achieve anything, but, obi has tremendously surpassed him. It's just that obi is becoming slow in his second term(though he's performing), even at that, there's no basis for comparing obi with wicked orji. Obi is miles ahead of orji. Mind u that awka was just a rustic area before it was made a state capital, but, umuahia,owerri,aba, enugu, were among the first major town of igbos, but, where is umuahia and aba to compared to this towns. In terms of infrastructural development, awka is better off with good road networks. The only saving grace of umuahia is just that it is still retaining some of the plans used by white men to design it and also some beautiful works done by dee sam. Even aba if well managed, have a wonderful plan given to it by whites.
Re: Welcome To Aba by seanet02: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2011
Moderators?
This thread does not belongs here.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Afam4eva(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2011
It does belong here.
Re: Welcome To Aba by seanet02: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2011
EzeUche:

Ezeuche thank you for the above post, zik s a traitor like you said
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2011
kasiem:

Abagworo u like peddling false clueless claims. The other time, u were claiming that ikonne was the best candidate in abia(because he's acn), when his sins were still saddling in the face angry abians. Today, u claiming that all the developments achieved in anambra was done by ngige. I wont that ngige didn't achieve anything, but, obi has tremendously surpassed him. It's just that obi is becoming slow in his second term(though he's performing), even at that, there's no basis for comparing obi with wicked orji. Obi is miles ahead of orji. Mind u that awka was just a rustic area before it was made a state capital, but, umuahia,owerri,aba, enugu, were among the first major town of igbos, but, where is umuahia and aba to compared to this towns. In terms of infrastructural development, awka is better off with good road networks. The only saving grace of umuahia is just that it is still retaining some of the plans used by white men to design it and also some beautiful works done by dee sam. Even aba if well managed, have a wonderful plan given to it by whites.

You raised two points and I will take them easily.As for Obi,a thread was opened on his disgraceful achievements here on Nairaland.You can go look that up or I will post the link later.Ngige remains a hero not only in Anambra but across Igboland for his achievements during his brief tenure.

As for Ikonne,I cannot claim to know him personally but judging by what I saw and read about him on the net.I still believe he is young and vibrant as against the old,weak,clueless and mumuish Orji.
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2011
Umuhia I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't even compare umuhia to Nnewi not to talk of the city of Awka. As a land economist, Umuhia is too rural and more like a council area, I insist. Awka is too beautiful, organized, planned with good architectural designs, bubbling social and night life and awesome hospitality far above umuhia. As I said earlier umuhia could best be compared to Ekwulobia.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2011
Urban Area RankCity Pop RankCityCountryCity PopulationUrban Area Population
2715LagosNigeria80292009
8853KanoNigeria3248700
7854IbadanNigeria3078400
259151KadunaNigeria1458900
324255Port HarcourtNigeria1053900
392256BeninNigeria1051600
428282MaiduguriNigeria971700
469304ZariaNigeria898900
468350AbaNigeria784500
554371IlorinNigeria756400
563377JosNigeria742100
420386OgbomoshoNigeria726300
656456OyoNigeria620400
621479EnuguNigeria593300
597560AbeokutaNigeria529700
413594OnitshaNigeria509500
817609WarriNigeria500900
818610SokotoNigeria500500
885694OkeneNigeria444900
899713CalabarNigeria431200
302729OshogboNigeria421000
954797KatsinaNigeria387000
984844AkureNigeria369700
11211012IfeNigeria313400
12001105BauchiNigeria291600
12221127IseyinNigeria286700
12741188MinnaNigeria270600
13761302MakurdiNigeria249000
13991327OwoNigeria243000
7781336AdoNigeria2412005
7261385IleshaNigeria233900
14661406GombeNigeria2309002
14671407UmuahiaNigeria230800
15061448OndoNigeria225800
15271471DamaturuNigeria223000
15551502JimetaNigeria2184002
16121566Ikot EkpeneNigeria209400
16821642GusauNigeria201200
17031664MubiNigeria198700
17691732ShagamuNigeria191500
17981762OwerriNigeria187600
18041769UgepNigeria187000
18061771Ijebu OdeNigeria186700
19901963IseNigeria167100
19971971GbokoNigeria166400166400
20562032IlaweNigeria160700
20572033IkareNigeria160600
7222040AbujaNigeria159900
20712048BidaNigeria159100
21452124OkpokoNigeria152900
21542133AwkaNigeria152300
21742153SapeleNigeria151000
21812160IlaNigeria150700
21842163ShakiNigeria150300
22252206IjeroNigeria147300
23782362OtukpoNigeria136800
Re: Welcome To Aba by kasiem(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2011
Abagworo:

You raised two points and I will take them easily.As for Obi,a thread was opened on his disgraceful achievements here on Nairaland.You can go look that up or I will post the link later.Ngige remains a hero not only in Anambra but across Igboland for his achievements during his brief tenure.

As for Ikonne,I cannot claim to know him personally but judging by what I saw and read about him on the net.I still believe he is young and vibrant as against the old,weak,clueless and mumuish Orji.
pls abagworo take ur time; visit anambra; post ur imaginary pictures of bad locations;take statistics of the state's prudence; and compare them with other states. Ngige, with his stolen mandate, made a duty to be witchhunting those of us in anambra south cos of his case with some elites as chris uba , leonard okoye etc. Ngige incurred tremendous wealth for anambra just to touch few roads in anambra central, he knew that he was going to ousted thats why he used few roads to delude gullible people, who'll see him as a messiah whenever he comes out for election. As for ikonne, i dont know where to start and end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.