Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,030 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Ndeed Google Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Ndeed Google Advert (695 Views)

Urgent! Need Google Advert Coupons Please Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ndeed Google Advert by humbong: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
i need to advertise my site on google. HOW DO I DO THAT?

Whoever can, should contact me PLEASE!

Humphrey
Re: I Ndeed Google Advert by switch411(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
You ndeed Google advert.

okay!

you mean you want to advetise your site through, google adword as an advertiser. best place you can get first hand information is through google official adword info blog. you can get there by

1. open google search page
2. click on Advertising programs below the search area
3.click on adsense (on the page that it brings)
4. follow the instructions to dine with the devil Google grin
note you have to pay google in dollars. credit card may be needed------ all the best!!
Re: I Ndeed Google Advert by switch411(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
You ndeed Google advert.

okay!

you mean you want to advetise your site through, google adword as an advertiser. best place you can get first hand information is through google official adword info blog. you can get there by

3.click on Google adword on the left (on the page that it brings)
4. follow the instructions to dine with the devil Google grin
note you have to pay google in dollars. credit card may be needed------ all the best!!
Re: I Ndeed Google Advert by SamMilla1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: I Ndeed Google Advert by switch411(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
You ndeed Google advert.

okay!

3.click on Google adword on the left (on the page that it brings)
4. follow the instructions to dine with the devil Google

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any One In The House Who Can Help Me With Joomla / Facebook Clone- / How Do I Get My Page Title From Another File.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.