Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (44244 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by bigerboy200: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Hardworking.

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by tammie24: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
These people sha.....

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
this drugs news don tire me self

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2016
So no south westerner came here to abuse d south east because of dis arrest,dat show d Yorubas r truely godly n peace loving,may God bless d Yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by tellwisdom: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Wore this big ballon in this hot country? Why dem no go suspect u sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Ugogenius(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
The bobos no dey shake oo ??

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Israelis re just bent on developing the whole world. It's like they re done with Lagos and Abuja and now taking there businesses abroad.

I wonder what reputation there passport will get when they finally break-out

9 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2016
profolaolu:
So no south westerner came here to abuse d south east because of dis arrest,dat show d Yorubas r truely godly n peace loving,may God bless d Yorubas
most at times it's people from different region with fake names causing wahala between the two tribes... I can confidently tell you that... because some have being caught in the act.. if you go on other social media platform is a different story, that should tell you alot of fake monikers are busy causing havoc of NL

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by realnas(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2016
As expected, our hardworking Jewish brethren shalom

5 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by nijanigga: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
AroOkigbo:
I was not expecting a different name even though I'm a senior member of NCAN and share tribe with you.

Nwanne, you really fall our hand.
You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

How I wished this was in Indonesia!. ..body for tell you!

#SayNoToDrugs
or wish it during the Tunde Idiagbon's era. Na firing squad be that.

3 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Brilliantlights:
hmm.. This is a Nigerian problem. Get rich while doing virtually nothing. Nigerians never want to hustle legitimately but want to eat big
It has become cultural now, lazy around and be rich at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by NinaMiliano: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
[b][/b]AGWU I see u
Reporting live from Jos City, NCAN tourist base
shocked

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by summerflame(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
I hail THE ALMIGHTY UGANDAN IGBOS ".. MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER AND TRIBE HUSTLING RIGHT FROM THE TIME OF OJUKWU THE COWARD..
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ndlea-discovers-cocaine-jacket-arrests-suspect/

6 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Elnino4ladies: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Igbos always...smh

3 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
blueseacats:
It has become cultural now, lazy around and be rich at the same time.
it's mind boggling!

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ajalawole(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Khd95:
Ugwu exporters are the best in this kind of thinggrin
your excellency, have you CH3CK3D

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by mansamj054: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2016
I see Frustration

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by soloroyality(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2016
If name check knew them get heart to carry drug abi na biafra them no go fight for or for ur mind u think say money no involve for that biafra matter?
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by dacovajnr: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2016
The Developers, The Hardworking Ones, The Industrious Ones, The Jew Descendants are @ it Again..This Tym they are Bringing down the experience they've gathered in the South America to Develop B.I.A.F.R.A grin grin. If i say I.. You say P..another man say O..omo na you sir B the rest grin > #Ncan (Lagos Branch)

9 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by columbus007(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2016
My dear igbo brothers why can't they use their senses or don't they have @all,must it be fast lane all the time shocked

4 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by rocknation62(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
i don't need to say anything. this pic will help me do the talking
meanin Igbo's & cocaine business are like dis?

6 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Originalsly: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm... I wonder how this guy wasn't caught in Brazil... nor in South Africa. How on earth can you be coming to a hot country from a hot country all dressed in full winter jacket? .... from South America?...it had to be cocaine hidden somewhere in there. But nice story.. lost N3 M in shoe biz... spent at least N5 M to travel to Brazil hoping to find a job to get enough money to return to restart the shoe biz! Funny guy!

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
nA them o. see his head like grinding stone
Lol. ... You made me laugh this morning with this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Man must survive......

The jazz that his babalawo did on the jacket expired before he could cross over grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by vivianbelema(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
People No dae hear word

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by morbeta(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2016
The guy Na mumu+, judging from the route, he can be easily spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Give him the Indonesian treatment

Why?that treatment should start with the leaders and politicans of this country first.......For destroying this country. ...
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Get rich or die trying. .

With the level of corruption now

3m will kill the case...

Fast was to make fat money
Drug
Scam
Politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Brad Pitt, Three Others Bag Jail Term In Benin City / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.