Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (44253 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Amokomowo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
nA them o. see his head like grinding stone
You can also call it OLO ILO ATA in Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Revolva(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
sad sad hahahah d guy no get format na mumu e be ..imagine him wearing such a buff jaket....why dem no go suspect am na kiri kiri...be him place.....
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by damidynamic(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Enough of tribal shenanigans..... He is a Nigerian and this should speak to our deepest aspirations......we should reflect and ponder on what we can do to make this country a better place for me and you and our great nation at hand.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ib4real95(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
kingthreat:
The guy stupid sha. Why didnt he embed the drugs into the jacket clothing
Bros abeg embed drugs inside your own jacket enter indonesia! Na rip go end ur case.. Lol
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Rushtec(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Igbos and drug export are like pics

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by brightbenson1: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
He's a learner don't mind him
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
The developer of USA, the indigenous people of BIAFDRUG republic at their best deed again.
I trowee salute o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
AroOkigbo:
I was not expecting a different name even though I'm a senior member of NCAN and share tribe with you.

Nwanne, you really fall our hand.
You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

How I wished this was in Indonesia!. ..body for tell you!

#SayNoToDrugs
yea[color=#000099][/color]yea
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by muredo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
omusiliyu:
NCAN Abia state chapter.
Km. 46, Aguniyi Ironsi Avenue, Along Araira international Market, Aba.

[size=25pt]SAMUEL AGWU[/size]

we're proud to tell the world that the smuggler is our son, he's from Chidiebere Family clan in Aba.

That's what we're known for.

DRUG SMUGGLING IS OUR PRIDE.

My guy,you won't kill me with laugh!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by yommen: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
AroOkigbo:
I was not expecting a different name even though I'm a senior member of NCAN and share tribe with you.

You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

#SayNoToDrugs

I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amokomowo:
You can also call it OLO ILO ATA in Yoruba...
hahaha. u gorrit
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Lol. ... You made me laugh this morning with this comment.
my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by megama: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ndlea-discovers-cocaine-jacket-arrests-suspect/

everyday for the thief. Only one day for the owner of the house
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by litaninja(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Name Checkers Corner...
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ojotobiloba1: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yeegbos and drugs trafficking sha......
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by AreTheyBitches(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
igbo kwenu
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by ClitRaider: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Khd95:
Ugwu exporters are the best in this kind of thinggrin
Na dem dem.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by JBoss25(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Igbos again? I twalay for them o.
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by GoodSide: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
omusiliyu:
NCAN Abia state chapter.
Km. 46, Aguniyi Ironsi Avenue, Along Araira international Market, Aba.

[size=25pt]SAMUEL AGWU[/size]

we're proud to tell the world that the smuggler is our son, he's from Chidiebere Family clan in Aba.

That's what we're known for.

DRUG SMUGGLING IS OUR PRIDE.

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by kingthreat(m): 3:36am On Sep 26, 2016
ib4real95:

Bros abeg embed drugs inside your own jacket enter indonesia! Na rip go end ur case.. Lol

no thanks
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2016
sukkot:
dayum. this nigga strong pass me. wearing that thick jacket in muritala mohammed airport is the sign of a strong nigga cheesy

More like the jacket gave him away.
Who wears a thermal jacket in Brazil or Nigeria?

In Muritala where half the acs are dead?
Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by LastProphet: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2016
AroOkigbo:

You don ff.u.c.k.u.p

#SayNoToDrugs

good one from u especially for being the same tribe and yet acknowledging he did wrong. admirable

1 Like

Re: Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) by sukkot: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2016
oyb:

More like the jacket gave him away.
Who wears a thermal jacket in Brazil or Nigeria?

In Muritala where half the acs are dead
?
yeah that dude is sure enough crazy with his whacked out idea lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / Fake Brad Pitt, Three Others Bag Jail Term In Benin City / Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.