Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,853 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin (21587 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by NairaMaster1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
When a tree is cut off there's hope so why this?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rest In Pieces undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bros, you don get straight ticket to hell fire. Congrats grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Demmtek(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
People with their mentality shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by HRich(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Henricarter:
Sucide everwer buhari pls what ve we done to you

Good question for Aisha to answer
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Drdonzeez(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Many people think suicide is the last resort to ending sufferings and unfortunate circumstances without knowing Its actually the wrong action in the wrong direction; This only fuels the impending agony in the world beyond.. A rational mind devoid of metaphysical enchantment will accept the fact the suicidal attempt is the most grievous crime a man could commit against God and himself.

I'll rather keep sucking garri and groundnut with my mum and inherit the kingdom peacely than terminating my life abruptly and still wallow in burning fire.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mskrisx:

U kidding?
d dude got a straight ticket to hell, no traffic!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by bobbybrown007: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
wilfredadahor:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/25/man-commits-suicide-benin/
see them see hell fire, because you don't have the right to take your life
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by XaintJoel20: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Don't even go there, if you never experienced such just shut the fvckup. There are situations someone will go through you find out death is an easier way out. Once gain shut the fvck up.
So you think there are situations that could warrant suicide?
I wonder why you are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by beaversticks(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shallow minded people
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Mskrisx(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
d dude got a straight ticket to hell, no traffic!!

Jeeeez! What a cold world. I guess ur cousin is that model that died recently? Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by holluphemydavid(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hw will someone decided to take his or her own life, dis is serious
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by ebig21(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
I feel pity for the man. Some issues in life is very difficult to manage. But taking ones life is not the answer
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by vikkeee(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
The man first do last supper......lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by gymnasium(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Don't even go there, if you never experienced such just shut the fvckup. There are situations someone will go through you find out death is an easier way out. Once gain shut the fvck up.

yes i support the poster above you..................no matter the situation you may have found yourself...............just bear in mind that there are people passing through worst situations than you are experiencing and yet are still living...............how can you say that death is a way out of a situation....seems you have forgotten so soon that suicide is a sin before God.............my dear sister for once in your life stop reasoning with your anus............ grin grin grin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by megabank(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Police making sure post moten is carried out on the dead body? Thats quite fallacious, except the family of the decease puts some oil on the palm of the police.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by emvico(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Don't even go there, if you never experienced such just shut the fvckup. There are situations someone will go through you find out death is an easier way out. Once again shut the fvck up.
you should have hang yourself before now since you have experienced it all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by megabank(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its true that no situation warrants suicide, but there times situations become unbearable, death becomes the best option
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mskrisx:

Jeeeez! What a cold world. I guess ur cousin is that model that died recently? Correct me if I am wrong.
yea, she's my cousin, but I'm not referring to her here Swt. My baby is resting in God's arms. angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by dasparrow: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
gymnasium:

yes i support the poster above you..................no matter the situation you may have found yourself...............just bear in mind that there are people passing through worst situations than you are experiencing and yet are still living...............how can you say that death is a way out of a situation....seems you have forgotten so soon that suicide is a sin before God.............my dear sister for once in your life stop reasoning with your anus............ grin grin grin angry angry angry

@Bolded

Yes, suicide is a sin before God and so is fornication yet I don't see many of you choosing to stay chaste until marriage. Many of you are having sexual intercourse with your girlfriends forgetting that fornicators and adulterers can never see the face of God or make heaven. Just saying......

Besides, living in this country Nigeria with all its challenges can push some to commit suicide if they are not strong-willed enough or if that person is battling with depression. Right now, many people are going to bed hungry because food prices are so high, its insane. You don't know whether his wife left him or something. We never can tell so let's not judge.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Yobo34(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Did the man die after committing suicide? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by immazion: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
is not easy to survive in this Apc govt. yurobas should see what they hav cos nigerians by votin buhari.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by CosmicJames(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Your head dey there! I bet she never reach a point in her life (I pray she should not reach that point) where she loose interest in everything-her boyfriend, family, friends, church, school etc and desparately consider suicide as the only option. At such point, it is only God himself that can save an individual. Nothing else can. I have personally reach the point where I would've commited suicide but God in His infinite mercy diverted my attention from the suicide to Himself otherwise by now, I would've be no more.

Whenever I hear that people commit suicide, I usually don't blame them because know exactly how it feels. People don't commit suicide suddenly. It is something they considered severally till the spirit of suicide come over them. It is a very sad end.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Houseofglam7:
O gan o
Ur Yoruba is funny! O ga gan o or o ga o! Thank me with a blown kiss!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
XaintJoel20:

So you think there are situations that could warrant suicide?
I wonder why you are still alive.
Leave her alone. You know nothing about suicide. You only hear about it. I don't know her but I can confirm that she knows exactly how it feels to commit suicide. Pray that you never get to a point where you will deperately consider suicde as the only option otherwise, your chance of escaping it ll be -99.9%. I have been there!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
and you are still living
mugu

StephanieLuv:

Don't even go there, if you never experienced such just shut the fvckup. There are situations someone will go through you find out death is an easier way out. Once again shut the fvck up.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
StephanieLuv:

I'm sorry but I think you're the one to stfu! There's no reasonable reason for anyone to commit suicide because of whatever problem the person is going through. Death may seem like the easier way out but it isn't. And don't mention experience to me because I been there too and realized it's only cowardice to resort to suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Mskrisx(f): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=gudbadgyal post=49669582]yea, she's my cousin, but I'm not referring to her here Swt. My baby is resting in God's arms. angry[/quote

OK lovey.]

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by sexaddict08(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Awww, pls when you get to hell, tell my cousin that her boo's new gf is now riding her car oooo. Let her spirit come n avenge

why do u think your cousin is in hell
how did she died?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by egopersonified(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians gradually becoming an endangered specie. Expecting a drop in birth rates this year and next year. What is worth dying for is also worth living for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.