Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin (21590 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hugging A High Voltage Electric Wire (Graphic Photo) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by mecussey(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
wilfredadahor:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/25/man-commits-suicide-benin/

Why na, when he can just carry cocaine go indonasia. If he succeeds, the joy alone will know bound...if him no succeed then his wish will be accomplished . To be honest, na this kind pple wey don condemn there life already dey succeed for drug smuggling
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by cletz991(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
I Blame R & B[b]I Blame R & B[/b]I Blame R & B
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by cletz991(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b][/b]I blame R&B
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by bashydemy1: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Buhari population control method angry sad

Common sense is not common, So the one that killed himself cos of his wife that jilt him was also caused by PMB?

The one that drawn in water was also caused by pMB... use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by joywendy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Everybody has a breaking point..we all pray never to get to that point.
Thank you for this comment, Nigerians are not empathetic enough. Asking silly questions like why commit suicide, forgetting that what A can stand B may not be able to stand it. Quite unfortunate the kind of mentality many carry down here in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Robustwares1(m): 3:05am On Sep 26, 2016
wilfredadahor:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/25/man-commits-suicide-benin/
Too bad, really. Suicide is never an option. It's the end result of an uncanny thought pattern. In his mind, there probably laid a conviction that he would have better luck in the next life. The "try again" mentalists.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Loveisthekey: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:

The only point that needs to be broken is a point of barrier restricting a man from intimate relationship with God his Creator, if we all stay under His commandment by truly putting Him FIRST in our hearts no matter the situation; we are always sure of divine help from Him. Nahum 1:7. Kindly guide your soul...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by iLifeplus: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Bugatie:
Its a pity, the truth is that most persons you see have one battle or the other they're fighting. For whatever its worth , we need to show more love, care and acceptance for one another.

May his soul find peace in the Lord, amen

Well said!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by iLifeplus: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:

A nice one sir, you're right on truth track. It's very easy to blame others when you have not really walked their path. We all have a level of blast we can withstand, and we react to situation differently.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by iLifeplus: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Loveisthekey:

The only point that needs to be broken is a point of barrier restricting a man from intimate relationship with God his Creator, if we all stay under His commandment by truly putting Him FIRST in our hearts no matter the situation; we are always sure of divine help from Him. Nahum 1:7. Kindly guide your soul...

I don't want to engage you in any argument, but if you have studied you bible very well, you should have read where Elijah with all the power bestow on him by God, beg God to take his life when he was threatened by a woman called Jezebel. Where Samson preferred to die with the Philistines instead of asking God to kill them alone. Even Jesus Christ our saviour who knows his end before coming to this earth, asked God to take the cup of suffering from him. Na God dey decide to save person and give them grace to endure whether you dey serve am or not. If na lie, ask Stephen. He was still stoned to death even when the heaven was opened and he saw Jesus Christ in his Glory.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by KayKayO: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Honestly, there are times I wonder if this recession has not started tampering with some people's brain. What has Buhari got to do with this now? Did he snatch the wife or was he the one that put the rope around his neck? If you fall down sef, I'm sure you'll say it's Buhari. O ga o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by mindtricks: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sad, recent occurences disprove the false belief that Nigerians cannot go the extreme extent of committing suicide.

Wonder how we get out of this hopeless state as things continues to remain further gloomy.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by Loveisthekey: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
iLifeplus:

I don't want to engage you in any argument, but if you have studied you bible very well, you should have read where Elijah with all the power bestow on him by God, beg God to take his life when he was threatened by a woman called Jezebel. Where Samson preferred to die with the Philistines instead of asking God to kill them alone. Even Jesus Christ our saviour who knows his end before coming to this earth, asked God to take the cup of suffering from him. Na God dey decide to save person and give them grace to endure whether you dey serve am or not. If na lie, ask Stephen. He was still stoned to death even when the heaven was opened and he saw Jesus Christ in his Glory.
I sincerely appreciate your point my dear brother. The only truth is that all what Jesus Christ did was for our own sake. His action in Luke 22:42 is part of correction all men must learn from the Great Teacher that we should never give in to our emotions and feelings at a point of trial but confidently holding to the aforementioned plan of God. I know you know that He is the Alpha and Omega( even before the time of saying that, He knew the end ). Let us all learn that from Jesus. Thanks brother for your time. I love you. Shalom!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin by iLifeplus: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Loveisthekey:
I sincerely appreciate your point my dear brother. The only truth is that all what Jesus Christ did was for our own sake. His action in Luke 22:42 is part of correction all men must learn from the Great Teacher that we should never give in to our emotions and feelings at a point of trial but confidently holding to the aforementioned plan of God. I know you know that He is the Alpha and Omega( even before the time of saying that, He knew the end ). Let us all learn that from Jesus. Thanks brother for your time. I love you. Shalom!

Much love from me to you. You're a man/woman of wisdom, because wisdom makes things very easy. I learnt from your previous comment too, and I am bless by this comment also. More grace to you sir/madam, how was your day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Exhume Body Of Seven-year-old Girl, Cut Off Her Head For N5m / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.