Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? (916 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by xynerio(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
He met a gal who he had been eying for long and decided to approach her. But she kept on saying NO! and one day she refuses to talk to him. The next thing the guy started insulting her and calling her ''ashewo''. That is childish. Why the change of Mr Nice Guy? You know gals are afraid of guys nowadays. She cant just say yes to you. Just keep on trying. That is why AMAKA must marry me come rain come shine. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ topic

The guy is an idiot. I trust some women to still mean NO as NO. wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
Its just their egos coming to play. They cannot believe why a woman will say no to them because they are African gods undecided. One guy asked me why I dont like him and he was confused probably a ist for him undecided

As Beyonce eloquently put it, a man's ego is too big and too wide
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
cool Just yesterday I was called a bitch.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

cool Just yesterday I was called a bitch.
Make that frigid bitch. Just because I didnt want to get down on the ist date shocked. Men. Other men will mess up their daughters I just pray and hope that I meet a good man so that bad luck will not follow my daughters sad
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Godmother(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
For the guy to give up, he was probably that that into the chick in the first place
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Make that frigid bitch. Just because I didnt want to get down on the ist date shocked. Men. Other men will mess up their daughters I just pray and hope that I meet a good man so that bad luck will not follow my daughters sad

I know it's mean but I love breaking hearts. *devilish laughter*
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
Godmother:

For the guy to give up, he was probably that that into the chick in the first place
aint that the truth. Why feed her with lies in the ist place though?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by puskin: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
@michelin
Go gal. I like dat cos I wud do same 2U if we'd cross paths.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
puskin:

@michelin
Go gal. I like dat cos I wud do same 2U if we'd cross paths.

I hope you are not ugly because I hate ugly people. Their ugliness is not just physical. It's skin deep.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
dude probably felt embarrassied and in his undeveloped mind decided to lash out and call the girl all the names that probably describe him
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by asha80(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
hehe. . . i did that when i was younger ie insult a girl that said no. . . but looking backwards now what a fool i was sad
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by chic2pimp(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
xynerio:

She cant just say yes to you. Just keep on trying. That is why AMAKA must marry me come rain come shine. grin
Hehehehe You no well oo grin cheesy grin.

@ POST

The Bobo get serious time wahlai. Shey him never hia the saying 'There Are Many Fishes In The Sea'? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by puskin: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
@michelin
Trust me, I ain't dat ugly.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by saintneo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
xynerio:

He met a gal who he had been eying for long and decided to approach her. But she kept on saying NO! and one day she refuses to talk to him. The next thing the guy started insulting her and calling her ''ashewo''. That is childish. Why the change of Mr Nice Guy? You know gals are afraid of guys nowadays. She cant just say yes to you. Just keep on trying. That is why AMAKA must marry me come rain come shine. grin

that's the lamest shit 2 do in such situation. 4 me if babe says:

no - that's a plus, i have fulfilled my responsibility by letting her knw she's appreciated

yes - that's speed lane stuff
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Eshyy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
Actualy I hav noticed dis amongst most of ma hommies:
They end up fallin in luv wit d girl dat has been stubbon or hard 2 get, even if she's not d most beatiful. So blieve me d harder u play d longer ur relationship.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by iice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
xynerio:

In Medieval times maybe.

The male ego is. . .fragile. Some men are bigger than resorting to insults.
I personally like it when he gives up. Means no more bombardment cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by julianH(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
definition of "stubborn" @poster!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yeah! i've got this one at hand and it's written all over her that she lives me but she says no with an excuse that she's in a relationship, i'm like wtf.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently? / Can I Marry This Girl - Are We Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.