Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is God Wicked ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked ? (689 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why do some MEN after shagging and destroying the lives of other women are blessed by god to marry young beautiful virgins with tight punanis ?  I thought people said Karma was real ?! When does justice prevail ? When does God prevail ?

When will those wicked men get their revenge ?!
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
F*k God.

Bad women also get the best of men. tongue
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

F*k God.

Bad women also get the best of men.  tongue

True talk doll. but how come ? and virgins are left with  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I guess no point in being a GOOD PERSON. Just ask god for forgiveness as you are about to get married and no matter how EVIL of a person you are you will be blessed enough to get a good person.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
I guess Karma is NOT real.

People only say it to make you feel better.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

True talk doll. but how come ? and virgins are left with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

With other virgins. Birds of the same feather flock together. I hope those virgin losers aren't hoping to get hunks because those are meant for the bad girls like us who can handle them.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by posakosa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

With other virgins. Birds of the same feather flock together. I hope those virgin losers aren't hoping to get hunks because those are meant for the bad girls like us who can handle them.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is God Wicked ? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Are you Ogaga's wife.?
Re: Is God Wicked ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
Crude Oil:

Are you Ogaga's wife.?

No.
Re: Is God Wicked ? by manmustwac(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
A non believer like me will not say "Is God Wicked?" I'd rather say Life is not fair.

Crude Oil:

Are you Ogaga's wife.?
Michelin89 is my kinda babe. Wish she was my wife wink
Re: Is God Wicked ? by skyone(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Crude Oil:

Are you Ogaga's wife.?

if not, she must have an assignment to carry OUT for him. Ride on princess michelin of the jezebel decendant wink

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited / Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. / Best Thing To Give As Tanks Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.