Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,553 members, 7,951,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 (911 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Calebosko(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
If bae is disturbing you,asking for iphone 7 when u have other things you should have done with the money,here are the solution.

Step1 buy her
iphone7
Step2 send a group
of armed robbers to
come and steal it
from her.
WATCHOUT! The
next day you will
see her beging you to forgive her.

Note when those men return the phone to you ,you can sell it and recover ur money.

1 Like

Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Greenbullet(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Calebosko:
If bae is disturbing you,asking for iphone 7 when u have other things you should have done with the money,here are the solution.

Step1 buy her
iphone7
Step2 send a group
of armed robbers to
come and steal it
from her.
WATCHOUT! The
next day you will
see her beging you to forgive her.

Note when those men return the phone to you ,you can sell it and recover ur money.
op you need this.

Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
u go make am for 419 business oo grin
it's desperate not desperet bruh @topic
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hilarious .. But nice plan though
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin

Hahaahaha... What if his gf is black belter in taekwondo /muy Thai and kick boxing? Nawaaaa for his frenz ,they all gonna end up in the hospital..
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Kakamorufu(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
hehehe. Niceone
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by izikjon(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hehehehe... grin
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
rubbish angry
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by jamalnation(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol hilarious.. d poster above me sense of humour ZERO
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Lsofdk(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahaahaha... What if his gf is black belter in taekwondo /muy Thai and kick boxing? Nawaaaa for his frenz ,they all gonna end up in the hospital..
undecided fvck! not again
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided fvck! not again

And who are u? What's ur problem? angry
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Lsofdk(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And who are u? What's ur problem? angry
I'm who I'm
i don't have a problem, you dowink
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lsofdk:

I'm who I'm

i don't have a problem, you dowink

Watever u think is not my damn biznez... Stay in ur lane and stop quoting me. angry
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Lsofdk(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Watever u think is not my damn biznez... Stay in ur lane and stop quoting me. angry
lol, i never stated my thoughts.
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by Goddygee(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Laff wan finish Me (LWFM), come Op no dey take that thing again, e no good for you...
Re: If Your Babe Is Desperate For Iphone 7 by knight05(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) / Funke Akindele Will Not Have A Child - Prophet Faleyimu Insists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.