Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Love At First Flight. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love At First Flight. (22009 Views)

The Love At Home. See Photos Too / Love At First Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Flight. by Hardybattee45: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks for updating..... Thumbs up
Re: Love At First Flight. by nastynic(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm am so in love with this piece **************U RE AWESOME***********
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank You grin
Re: Love At First Flight. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one and thanks for the update
Re: Love At First Flight. by spartacuz: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one... Keep it coming, honey.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
"Welcome back," Tayo's voice rang out gaily."Come and meet your staff.You are in for shock.She's beautiful,Michael."
Isabella froze.It couldn't be the Michael she travelled with! She forced herself to look up into the face of the man towering above her,but before she met his eyes,she knew from the scent that it was him.
If Tolu had meant to suprise Michael,she had succeeded beyond her wildest dreams.The eyes that met Isabella's were obviously as shocked as hers,and every bit as displeased.Tolu looked from one to the other puzzled.This wasn't quite the reaction she had expected.She rushed to break the silence."The provost has done you proud this time,Michael-beauty as well as brains."
"That remains to be seen," he replied inferring from the tone of his voice that he didn't agree with her.
Isabella could feel blood rush in her face.He is so rude!
"Yes it does,doesn't it? How do you do, Doctor Thompson?"
He took her hand and her body tingled.She drew her hand away sharply as if it had been burnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love At First Flight. by Tobyshegz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lemme talk now before dem start to tag pesin with other "ghost readers". nice storyline, i must say. keep it up. Oya drop the next update oo jere. *Grabs aba made martini"

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
great write up
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lemme talk now before dem start to tag pesin with other "ghost readers".
nice storyline, i must say.
keep it up.
Oya drop the next update oo jere.
*Grabs aba made martini"[/quote]

Lol...Thanks jare,God bless ya! kiss
Re: Love At First Flight. by mattyboy007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Make i buy land here... Nyc one op keep it cuming
Re: Love At First Flight. by chopsyray(m): 4:07am On Nov 03, 2016
This is cool
Very cool
Re: Love At First Flight. by veave(f): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Remember to acknowledge the owner of this work.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Yuneehk(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2016
chopsyray:
This is cool
Very cool
Nocturnal being welldone o. Thanks for NOT mentioning me! I'll do my own back. Bye
Re: Love At First Flight. by nastynic(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2016
mattyboy007:
Make i buy land here... Nyc one op keep it cuming
guy abeg no buy all the landoo! Make i go withdraw money come catch my own self.
Re: Love At First Flight. by mattyboy007(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
nastynic:
guy abeg no buy all the landoo! Make i go withdraw money come catch my own self.
No worri u go buy fr my hand
Re: Love At First Flight. by osleek: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
please we are waiting oo....Update us now grin
Re: Love At First Flight. by nawtielizzie(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
first benchers...can u plz adjust a little na beg I beg ooo... #following
Re: Love At First Flight. by nastynic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
mattyboy007:

No worri u go buy fr my hand
see correct guy, abeg chop knuckle "stretches folded fist"

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
*walks in with megaphone* SISTERS AND BROTHERS, I will definitely update at night. *walks out*
*walks in with megaphone* SISTERS AND BROTHERS, I will definitely update at night. *walks out*
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Love At First Flight. by chopsyray(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yuneehk:

Nocturnal being welldone o. Thanks for NOT mentioning me! I'll do my own back. Bye
Lol
Sorry I just stumbled on it yesterday
Don't repay evil with evil
Re: Love At First Flight. by nastynic(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ziniroe:
*walks in with megaphone*
SISTERS AND BROTHERS, I will definitely update at night. *walks out*
thinks "i guess no sleep for u nic"
Re: Love At First Flight. by Udofire(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ziniroe:
o ya
Re: Love At First Flight. by estie92: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
nice work. the updates are very short. no even reach 1min reading. try to make them longer.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
"My friends call me Michael," he said turning up one corner of his mouth and making him look more attractive than ever.
"Do they Doctor Thompson," she answered as coolly as she could manage,with her whole body trembling with rage - and some other emotions that she could not diagnose. "Now if you will excuse me,I have to look for my fiancé."
"I shouldn't dream of keeping you from him," he answered icily,and dismissively turned to Tolu,asking, "How are my favourite children?"
"They won't go to bed until you say hi".
"I made a fatal mistake of letting on that you will be sure back for the party.But I thought you've been back yesterday?"
Michael put his arm affectionaly round her waist. "Didn't I tell you I heard some work to do in Lagos after I landed." They were walking towards the house.
Isabella,who had meant to be the first to leave,stood looking after their receeding backs as if rooted to the spot.Any way she didn't want to find Eric yet,not now.She needed time to get over the shock!

GOODNIGHT Y'ALL.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by dexzzy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
but d update is too too short naw
but anyway GOOD NIGHT
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
dexzzy:

but d update is too too short naw

but anyway GOOD NIGHT

Sorry about that.I could have dropped more updates but am almost outta battery,and there's no light.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2016
At last,she made her trembling limbs move,and had just reached the outskirts of the crowd when a steward passed her with a tray laden with Tolu's delicious punch.Isabella took one,another drink was just what she needed to pull herself round! She took a deep drink and instantly felt better.But she still didn't feel like making a polite conversation,so moving out of the lit up area of the garden,she wandered away from the crowd to gather her emotions into some semblance of normality.
Her determined little chin went up.She'd show that conceited chauvinist just what stuff she was made of. She was beginning to feel more light-headed,and she swung energetically to return to the party.
"Why the hurry?" asked a voice that she knew only too well,as firm hands stopped her from stumbling.
"How long have you been standing there right behind me? I nearly fell over you." Her voice was accusing as she struggled to free herself from Michael's iron grip.
His eyes glinted dangerously as holding her even closer to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One / Game Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.