Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Are The Funny Things We Did When We Were Children? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are The Funny Things We Did When We Were Children? (1996 Views)

Funny Things We Did As Children / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. / Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Funny Things We Did When We Were Children? by xynerio(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2009
Most peeps born with silver spoon on their teeth( it means two things either convulsion or weathy home grin ) would not experience much. Remember those day when we use our last card(money) to buy kuli-kuli and when someone tries to beg us and we dont want to give him we would say '' ah! My spit don touch am'' why d stubborn and hungry ones we say ''eh leave am I go clean am''grin . There was one day I bought that candy they call '' Alangba egg'' the one with different colour, and one ''Agbaya'' said I should cut for him and I refused, he hit the candy from my hand and when I tried to pick it he step on both my hand and the candy and told me '' leave am Satan don chop am'' grin. What about u have you got anyone? Keep them coming.
Re: What Are The Funny Things We Did When We Were Children? by talk2ahmed(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
Well, this one isnt funny but i think kids too cud b heartless due to much movies they watch. then we made cars out of milk tins and Milo tins, with tyres made with dunlop, xciting as we run around the neighbourhood with our 'cars'. Now to d bad ones, boiz were never scared so we pursued lizards on weekends and once they are caught we give dem 'Sergent Hitler treatment', dats a doze of acidic injection got from dead batteries(dry cells) and we allow the dazed lizards to go die after knocking through the bush, dazed. Oh lord, 4give those little boiz(i dey among dem now)

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching For You *pic / Funny Application Letter For A Job / Very Very Funny: [akpors & His Teacher]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.