Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far (848 Views)

Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
ENUGU RANGERS THE JOURNEY THUS FAR

THIS ARTICLE IS JUST A COLLECTION OF PICTURES FROM MANY OF MANY GAMES PLAYED AT THE NNAMDI AZIKIWE STADIUM IN ENEUGU AKA THE CATHEDRAL, INVOLVING MANY OF THE CATHEDRALS FAITHFULS(ENUGU RANGERS FANS).

A SIMPLE GLIMPSE OF THE JOURNEY THUS FAR FOR RANGERS THIS SEASON AS THEY ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY TO SUCCESS INCLUDING BREAKING THE JINX OF 32 SOLID GOOD YEARS WITHOUT A DOMESTIC TROPHY MAY B EVEN LONGER THAN OUR BELOVED GUNNERS HAVE GONE,

ENUGU RANGERS ARE ONE OF THE TWO CLUBS TO HAVE NEVER BEEN RELEGATED IN THE NPFL ALONGSIDE NEIGHBOURS HEARTLAND FOOTBALL CLUB, A WIN AT OR AT LEAST A DRAW AT THE DREADED CATHEDRAL AGAINST EL KANEMI WARRIORS THIS COMING SUNDAY WOULD GUARANTEE RANGERS NPFL TITLE FOR THE 2015 \2016 FOOTBALL SEASON AND ALSO A SPOT AT AFRICAS GREATEST FOOTBALLING COMPETITION [THE CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

THIS GREAT FEET WOULD ALSO LEVEL RANGERS WITH ORIENTAL BROTHERS ENYIMBA AS RECORD HOLDERS OF THE NPFL HAVING WON THE TITLE SEVEN TIMES, EACH BUT RANGERS FANS ARNT HAVING ANY OF THIS AS THEY HAVE ALREADY BEGUN CELEBRATIONS EARLY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT RANGERS WOULD HAVE TO LOSE AT HOME WHILE TITLE CONTENDERS RIVERS UNITED WIN AWAY WITH A MARGIN OF 5 GOALS IN OTHER TO SEE THE TITLE WISKED AWAY FROM WITHEN THE GRASP OF A LEGEND.

THOSE THIS MEAN THE RETURN OF A LEGEND IN AFRICAN FOOTBALL AS THEY WOULD BE HOPING TO BATTLE SOME OF AFRICAS FINESTS CLUBS IN THE LIKES OF TP MEZEMBE, MAMELODI SUNDOWNS,AL AHLY AND ZAMALEK IF THEY ARE TO SEE THEIR NAMES INSCRIBED ON THE FACE OF AFRICAS MOST PRESTIGIOUS CLUB COMPETITIONS TOP PRIZE

THE NIGERIAN PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE HAS ACHIEVED GREAT SUCCESS IN A SHORT WHILE UNDER THE MANTLE SHIP OF TH LMC AS A NUMBER OF NIGHT MATCHES HAVE BEEN RECORDED WITH NEAR STADIUM CAPACITY ATTENDANCE IN PLACES LIKE KANO, NNEWI.ENUGU AND AKURE .

THIS IS HOW FAR THE NIGERIAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE HAS COME WHY NOT HEAD TO THE STADIUM ONE DAY AND HAVE A FIRST TIME EXPERINCE THE LEAGUE MOST MATCHES ARE PLAYED ON SUNDAYS IN THE EVENING PLUS MOST AT TIMES THE GATE FEE IS FREE, THOSE WHOM U PRESUME TO BE THE BEST,THEY ALL STARTED FROM SOMEWHERE AT SOMETIME

NIGERIANS THIS NA OUR OWN

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by nerilove(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
They have won the league already. You can't expect El-Kanemi to beat Rangers in Enugu. The title is our to keep. Up Rangers! Never Say Die
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:
They have won the league already. You can't expect El-Kanemi to beat Rangers in Enugu. The title is our to keep. Up Rangers! Never Say Die
yes never say die what a season I hope they can also represent Nigeria in the champions league properly
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by PROVERBZ(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
I see rangers becoming a power house not just in Nigeria but also in Africa I can wait to see. rangers take on al ahly thanks to wonder full players like obinna nwobodo and Chisom egbuchulam we wouldn't have done it without u

I rep 042
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
PROVERBZ:
I see rangers becoming a power house not just in Nigeria but also in Africa I can wait to see. rangers take on al ahly thanks to wonder full players like obinna nwobodo and Chisom egbuchulam we wouldn't have done it without u

I rep 042
yes and also the likes of body clement but I still fill we have to sign more quality players especially now DAT we are on the continent
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by nerilove(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
rangersfan:
yes never say die what a season I hope they can also repre[img][/img]sent Nigeria in the champions league properly
Oh yes if they are motivated by the governor
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:
Oh yes if they are motivated by the governor
ahhahaha indeed the man is already doing his part he played a great role in did victory
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by PROVERBZ(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
rangersfan:
yes and also the likes of body clement but I still fill we have to sign more quality players especially now DAT we are on the continent
ERM reasonable a cupple of players from around Africa wit esperience
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
nerilove:

It's too early to celebrate. They have done well to have collected all the points in Abeokuta but they need to get at least a point against Elkanemi fc to get the trophy.
Funny things happen, Rivers United can 'hammer' their next opponent 6-0 and Rangers can lose at home (God forbid)...

They shouldn't get carried away by that victory over ikorodu United.

Rangers management should look for avenues of improving their finances instead of perennial dependence on the state govt. It's embarrassing that they haven't got a shop where fans can buy jerseys and other souvenir. I'm sure lots of people would buy the shirts especially.

Btw that name 'cathedral' sucks.
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by nerilove(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
gbosaa:

It's too early to celebrate. They have done well to have collected all the points in Abeokuta but they need to get at least a point against Elkanemi fc to get the trophy.
Funny things happen, Rivers United can 'hammer' their next opponent 6-0 and Rangers can lose at home (God forbid)...

They shouldn't get carried away by that victory over ikorodu United.

Rangers management should look for avenues of improving their finances instead of perennial dependence on the state govt. It's embarrassing that they haven't got a shop where fans can buy jerseys and other souvenir. I'm sure lots of people would buy the shirts especially.

Btw that name 'cathedral' sucks.
El-Kanemi are not good on away games, if you follow the league. The management style is so pathetic. They gave the jersey contract to an individual to make and sell. No where near buy except the person.
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 28, 2016
nerilove:
El-Kanemi are not good on away games, if you follow the league. The management style is so pathetic. They gave the jersey contract to an individual to make and sell. No where near buy except the person.

It's wrong for an individual to be selling their shirts. Accountability will be lacking. Rangers need to rebrand as well, they have lots of logos...'man on a horse, an antelope with a R at its centre and head of a big cat'.

I wanted to buy their shirt once and I was directed to some house at onitsha street. I couldn't get the shirt as the person wasn't home. They are so miserable in their management style. Their Twitter account used to be active but not anymore. How can a team like that not have a functioning website?

Ifere megbukwa ha.

No one follow Naija league more than I do. Elkanemi might be poor on the road but that's not the reason to dismiss them. Like I said, it's too early to celebrate. Shyte happens and Rangers should not be carried away yet. I'm sure Imama Amapakabo is aware of this and wouldn't let themselves to let this glory slip.

I wish them well.
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by nerilove(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
gbosaa:

It's wrong for an individual to be selling their shirts. Accountability will be lacking. Rangers need to rebrand as well, they have lots of logos...'man on a horse, an antelope with a R at its centre and head of a big cat'.

I wanted to buy their shirt once and I was directed to some house at onitsha street. I couldn't get the shirt as the person wasn't home. They are so miserable in their management style. Their Twitter account used to be active but not anymore. How can a team like that not have a functioning website?

Ifere megbukwa ha.

No one follow Naija league more than I do. Elkanemi might be poor on the road but that's not the reason to dismiss them. Like I said, it's too early to celebrate. Shyte happens and Rangers should not be carried away yet. I'm sure Imama Amapakabo is aware of this and wouldn't let themselves to let this glory slip.

I wish them well.
Bro, more need to be done. They need total overhaul. How can you not order a club jersey like Rangers online or shops. So pathetic.

The coach won't allow any slip up. Come Sunday, that cup is ours.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2016
nerilove:
I thought the Jersey where made by a foreign designer compamy by name select please feel free to correct me if am wrong
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by rangersfan: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
PROVERBZ:
ERM reasonable a cupple of players from around Africa wit esperience
the market is very slim with dis with current recesion in Nigeria I guess no one would love to come here I also would have loved it if rangers could acquire the services of Jessy Jackson werey of zesco united and kelechi osunwa the one playing in Sudan that was recently all over the news
Re: Enugu Rangers ....the Journey Thus Far by nerilove(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2016
rangersfan:
I thought the Jersey where made by a foreign designer compamy by name select please feel free to correct me if am wrong
I don't know. I wanted to order through the contact they put on their twitter account and it was an individual directing me on how to get it

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Real Reason Behind Lionel Messi’s ‘angry Phone Call’ Celebration / I Need A 100% Best Source Or Site To Subscribe For Daily Fixed 2 Odds Everyday, / Mourinho Explains Why He Gave His Runners-up Medal To Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.