Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. (4159 Views)

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:

Aaah, see this one followers. I pitied you, DiƧk follower..
u better pitied yourself and nt pitied me oo cos ur english is ridiculous..

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i sincerely apologize for mentioning ur mother...pls dnt be angry
Apologise accepted, i understood you wrote that out of anger. we are cool.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
Apologise accepted, i understood you wrote that out of anger. we are cool.
beta pikin..
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
missbouqui is safe.
I dnt agree with you on this one saintsamuraii...i 've got female friends who's got a lot of male friends yet they are effing faithful to their bfsundecided
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Lukmann1: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sharap, that was not the point here, 95% of your follower is guy. No wander you are annoy. 0ko things.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Shey baba oko e lo n basoro bayen?
Ta lo ni baba oko oshi Sheybi ko gbo Yoruba, mi o fe wahala cheesy tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt agree with you on this one saintsamuraii...i 've got female friends who's got a lot of male friends yet they are effing faithful to their bfsundecided
yeah some are faithful but what i am saying is that what are they actually using these male friends for?
A woman with virture should be able to have principles.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Ta lo ni baba oko oshi Sheybi ko gbo Yoruba, mi o fe wahala cheesy tongue

Oyo lo wa smiley
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:

sharap, that was not the point here, 95% of your follower is guy. No wander you are annoy. 0ko things.
ok..

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oyo lo wa smiley
tongue tongue tongue. Herbie27 cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] OP come oo, she's following more than 100, what will you say about this? [/size]
gringrin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by senibo1: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
Oga the ladies want to remove my head.
my hand know they oh cheesy grin

You are wrong this time
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

tongue tongue tongue. Herbie27 cheesy
Twinnie you like wahala o!. grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Jay542(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
This Op dey burst braingrin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Humble yet you're in kirikiri......do well to serve your jail term.....don't pull Michael Scoffield on them cool

Don't mind Saint.....his drug supplier is caught up in traffic cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol... I just got a call from Michael Scofield, he is on his way..The dude gets high on concentrated weed

As for saint, he needs his drugs asap..

I wonder who his supplier is.. The dude gets high on concentrated weed almost everyday..

Special Shallat to his supplier..
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
Smh just take a look at the number of guys ure followers. smh once again.
Like seriously!, what has following a guy on nl got to do with a girl being a wife material?.
Is just "follow", not even PMS.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by firstking01(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
yeah some are faithful but what i am saying is that what are they actually using these male friends for?
A woman with virture should be able to have principles.
And for the fact that a girl is following 10-50 guys on here doesn't mean she's dating all of them, in some cases she might not even have any of their whatsapp contacts sef...using myself as a case study, if you check my profile you'd observe that i follow female the most, but i can tell you that i dnt have nothing with any of them except for one i dated which i'm sure you knew., so, your assertions are errorneously concluded...most times it's good we think deep before we create a thread
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

cheesy cheesy
Lol.

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Twinnie you like wahala o!. grin
Looool, na play cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool, na play cheesy grin cheesy
No be play, u know waitin u dey do.
Oya air your view on this. grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfellow:
Chai you are following up to 500 guys. smh.
u Neva see anything,i just start. angry

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Your own na 180 hahahahahahahha. According to Saintfellow 's theory, you are gone grin cheesy cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha gone to where?
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
No be play, u know waitin u dey do.
Oya air your view on this. grin

Lol........Op is just bored, does he expect me to ignore those that follow me? And those that I follow first, it's because I find them intelligent and love to see their comments on reasonable posts wink

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol........Op is just bored, does he expect me to ignore those that follow me? And those that I follow first, it's because I find them intelligent and love to see their comments on reasonable posts wink
Bravo!.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Bravo!.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

tongue tongue tongue
sense dey for that your brain small.
Lol. cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by EmperorLee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahaha gone to where?

Na u go tell me na grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
sense dey for that your brain small.
Lol. cheesy
Beht twinnie why evils cheesy, small sense
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Beht twinnie why evils cheesy, small sense
Lol. Take the job, yours is incomparable na. cheesy
How was your day?.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. Take the job, yours is incomparable na. cheesy
How was your day?.
Lol kiss. Boringggggg till someone special called wink

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol kiss. Boringggggg till someone special called wink
Wow!, i thought you're having a break?.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!, i thought you're having a break?.
Twinnie, you sef cheesy. Shey na only boyfriend I fit call special nii tongue undecided?

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin / Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) / Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics