Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. (4159 Views)

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

Twinnie, you sef cheesy. Shey na only boyfriend I fit call special nii tongue undecided?
cheesy cheesy Oh!, don't mind my dirty mind.
Lol.
So who was that?.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by charijee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
ALAGA1:

Lol... I just got a call from Michael Scofield, he is on his way..The dude gets high on concentrated weed

As for saint, he needs his drugs asap..

I wonder who his supplier is.. The dude gets high on concentrated weed almost everyday..

Special Shallat to his supplier..
Lolgrin enjoy your kirikiri.....I might visit your ward for a deliverance session tomorrow smiley
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
firstking01:
And for the fact that a girl is following 10-50 guys on here doesn't mean she's dating all of them, in some cases she might not even have any of their whatsapp contacts sef...using myself as a case study, if you check my profile you'd observe that i follow female the most, but i can tell you that i dnt have nothing with any of them except for one i dated which i'm sure you knew., so, your assertions are errorneously concluded...most times it's good we think deep before we create a thread

You so right
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Oh!, don't mind my dirty mind.
Lol.
So who was that?.
cheesy grin cheesy, school father (secondary school)
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy, school father (secondary school)
cheesy cheesy " School father".
Chisos!.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by saintfellow(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tiny23:

You so right
hmm
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy " School father".
Chisos!.

Lol. Yeah, a school father and 4 school mothers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by ALAGA1: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2016
charijee:
Lolgrin enjoy your kirikiri.....I might visit your ward for a deliverance session tomorrow smiley
Ayam waiting.... grin cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol. Yeah, a school father and 4 school mothers cheesy
Na wa o.
I had only 4 girlfriends and we refused to have school mothers, cos ours was a girl's school.
Later had one corper that liked me, but a guy, even after his service we kept communicating.
Lol.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2016
herbie27:
Na wa o.
I had only 4 girlfriends and we refused to have school mothers, cos ours was a girl's school.
Later had one corper that liked me, but a guy, even after his service we kept communicating.
Lol.
Looool, I didn't experience that corper- student thing personally but my Bestie did. Infact, all the male corp members that served in my school wanted to date her including the housemaster shocked. They sisterzoned poor me embarassed cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool, I didn't experience that corper- student thing personally but my Bestie did. Infact, all the male corp members that served in my school wanted to date her including the housemaster shocked. They sisterzoned poor me embarassed cheesy embarassed
cheesy Ours wasn't dating, he just liked me, and we were frds for like four years until i changed my line.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy Ours wasn't dating, he just liked me, and we were frds for like four years until i changed my line.
Hmmmmmmnnn. Nasocheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Hmmmmmmnnn. Nasocheesy undecided
Seriously!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
herbie27:
Seriously!. cheesy
I'm waiting for you on the other side oooo wink wink. Do you visit literature section?

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Rozaystunna(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Twaci:
undecided
no wonder grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Rozaystunna(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Auch... was that really necessary? You have referenced his sisters which is bad enough. Why involve Mother
the truth hurt her cheesy grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Rozaystunna(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i admit the mother own was really unnecessary,said that outta anger..
the truth hurts doesn't it? smiley
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Rozaystunna(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lukmann1:

sharap, that was not the point here, 95% of your follower is guy. No wander you are annoy. 0ko things.
the thing pain am cheesy grin
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aderola15:

I'm waiting for you on the other side oooo wink wink. Do you visit literature section?
Ok!, if u see anything reasonable there tag me.
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, if u see anything reasonable there tag me.
comman read my Baeby's story wink
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Frankraj: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahaha you talk about 5 guys . Go to Instagram you see a single girl having more than. 10,000 men flowers and you go to face book you see them having more than 3500 men friends .tell me which man in his right sense will marry you
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Vikky014(f): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
VolTOxic:
I've seen and read some very wack crappy articles on Nairaland. But this - this here takes the cake. Oh lawd.
As in eh.....this op is damn funny
Re: Female Nairalanders That Follows More Than 5 Male Online Are Not Wife Material. by Vikky014(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Frankraj:
Hahahaha you talk about 5 guys . Go to Instagram you see a single girl having more than. 10,000 men flowers and you go to face book you see them having more than 3500 men friends .tell me which man in his right sense will marry you
stone age man tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin / Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) / Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.