Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (4170 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Missy B:

Do You peeps actually lack attention in Reality? undecided
[s]I've never seen You as a serious Character either anyway. tongue lipsrsealed[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Missy B you must be a psychologist in training.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by edoyad(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
Difference though is, i'd never start another identity just to intentionally deceive, any thing i do is EDOYAD cool.
Well i guess It's a wrap for tonight y'all kiss
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by kaypumpin2(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
lol
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by amebono1: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
they lack attention missyb, the same way ANILEE had to open up a thread(ANILEE DATE ME) with another id JONLUV; acting like a man,UNTIL SHE WAS BUSTED

Attention seeking bastards undecided
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
valerie1:

eyonigger is a useless boy,

The truest statement i have read on this section all year.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
!amebo no1:

they lack attention missyb, the same way ANILEE had to open up a thread(ANILEE DATE ME) with another id JONLUV; acting like a man,UNTIL SHE WAS BUSTED

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by eyonigger(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
Attention seeks me, I dnt seek it so for Sauron, Missy-B, shrimp,edoyad and all of you wanksters that said I was= Valerie, Bleep all yall, how many times would I have to make statements such as " seeking attn on a forum is the last thing I can have my time on. Bleep ALL YALL.

Have you guys ever thought of it that poster could have forgotten her former ID login or sumfin like that? You guys need to think deep before you start making facts out. Na Khanye fit testify to this shyt, cos na the dude wey i call tell about this Valerie girl wey i wan go meet, infact you bunch of anuses can believe whatever you want to believe.

Now true story here is, I parked outside Ozones, but I lied to the girl that I was gonna be upstairs in Mr bigs, that once she has arrived downstairs, she should flash or give me a call so that I can come downstairs to meet her. In my mind, I felt if she was ok or not, I would just pretend as if the going was good, but would end the contact once we part ways. But on seeing her walking down to the building, my colleague called me that the appointment we had for 4pm was for 1pm so I had to move and send her that txt message if it would catch a believing fire. na her yansh i first see sey he nor dey there, but he be like sey the face try small, all in all, I just had to move sharply because it was almost 1pm.

This same girl called me yesterday, and I heard voices of guys laughing in the background, I was still forming saying " go in peace" until she hung up, now today, she called and told me it was not fair, I apologized and explained everything to her, she agreed and its over. You fucking retards can wash my boxers. angry
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
skfa1:

Oh inspector busy_body u are right o  cheesy , ok lets think of something else how it might happen
ehm ehm inspector  FL Gators  and inspector SeanT21 more investigation into this matter pls  grin  grin
Me, I really dnt care grin

!amebo no1:

There's many more of them. . . . and its funny, really cheesy
Better not to start identifying names
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
eyonigger:

Attention seeks me, I dnt seek it so for Sauron, Missy-B, shrimp,edoyad and all of you wanksters that said I was= Valerie, mess all yall, how many times would I have to make statements such as " seeking attn on a forum is the last thing I can have my time on. mess ALL YALL.

Shut your rotten mouth--your breath stinks.
Who gives a Bleep about what you do in Sabo-Yaba?
What a low life!!!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by eyonigger(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut your rotten mouth--your breath stinks.
Who gives a Bleep about what you do in Sabo-Yaba?
What a low life!!!

OMO London, u see why i always state you have got this glaring inferiority complex?
Why make MENTION of Sabo Iyaba? Hmmm the name is irritating huh? At first people that thinks like you would wonder why a beautiful cinema would be located in that area. You are a kind of guy that would find it hard to mention his surname in front of a girl your admiring if it sounds Sauron Asumo or Sauron Adimu grin or lets say finding it hard to mention where you stay like Papa Ajao, Mushin Olosha, whereas there are mansions none of your family owns that are in these areas. You are just full of shyt this guy.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by eyonigger(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2009
Reading the post from the beginning, I can see that there are alot of freelance C&I trying to nail me. Thunder fire all of una.

posa, platinumk, seant21, hiding haters as I can see,ebonyeyes,u of all people, and Fl I just cnt believe u'll join these retards in this no biggy thang.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by bluespice(f): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2009
;d
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2009
Fl I just cnt believe u'll join these retards in this no biggy thang.
Babe, I didnt join anything wink
Calm down
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by mamagee6(f): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster

Fuc.k you and your Eyonigger. cool cool
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2009
You know I gots luv for ya eyo-negro(I cant bring my self to say the N-word) kiss Im loving the dramatics of it all.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:35am On Oct 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

@poster

Fuc.k you and your Eyonigger. cool cool

mama-gee don reach. grin grin grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2009
@Eyonucca; track my post. and re-read.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2009
If Eyonigger is a visual guy, shocked which i guess he is from the story. He probably ran because what he saw was less than what he expected.
sorry poster. If that is a crime i guess i am guilty too because i 've been there done it. But his situation wasn't as bad as mine.
I mean this girl looked like a ghost when i saw her but i manged to get her refreshed before i SCRAMMED.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2009
eyonigger:

OMO London, u see why i always state you have got this glaring inferiority complex?
Why make MENTION of Sabo Iyaba? Hmmm the name is irritating huh? At first people that thinks like you would wonder why a beautiful cinema would be located in that area.

Yet another heap of applesauce from a bumbling cretin.
You still haven't grown at 40 chasing women to Mr. Biggs in Yaba is your way of scoring babes. I am sorry for your bleak future.
I don't blame you though. When a grown man is jobless, it is not unusual to find him acting like a street urchin.

You are a kind of guy that would find it hard to mention his surname in front of a girl your admiring if it sounds Sauron Asumo or Sauron Adimu grin or lets say finding it hard to mention where you stay like Papa Ajao, Mushin Olosha, whereas there are mansions none of your family owns that are in these areas. You are just full of shyt this guy.

All the living things older than me in your house hold are full of shit.
Attention finds you? I laugh in Swahili.
So creeping to Yaba to nail a scallywag is your definition of attention? shocked

Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Kunbee: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2009
Oga sauron take it easy nao embarassed embarassed
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Oga sauron take it easy nao embarassed embarassed

I am relaxed. . . .Just putting that ninny in his place.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yet another heap of applesauce from a bumbling cretin.
You still haven't grown at 40 chasing women to Mr. Biggs in Yaba is your way of scoring babes. I am sorry for your bleak future.
I don't blame you though. When a grown man is jobless, it is not unusual to find him acting like a street urchin.

40 ke and he loves them young, but . . . but . . . but . . . he used to claim he was 19 ish na shocked shocked shocked Not believing anything i read anymore on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Busy_body, I for vex for you. What's phone text for?
Infact. . . .am signing off angry
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chika98: 2:00am On Oct 15, 2009
LOL He is 40? Oh really? That explains it
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2009
chika98:

LOL He is 40? Oh really? That explains it

YOU?? ?? ??
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chika98: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

YOU?? ?? ??
I see you holding it down like always. How body? Who told you he is 40? LMAO Make una leave me for this NL o!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 2:06am On Oct 15, 2009
chika98:

I see you holding it down like always. How body? Who told you he is 40? LMAO Make una leave me for this NL o!

Intel!!!
Busy_body:

40 ke and he loves them young, but . . . but . . . but . . . he used to claim he was 19 ish na shocked shocked shocked Not believing anything i read anymore on NL lipsrsealed

Busy_body, when are you going to sync me with that chic na?
I am a gentleman now. No more foot-kicking under the table.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Shola2009(m): 2:07am On Oct 15, 2009
EVil Spirit ke?? shocked shocked since when evil spirit dey send text?? grin i no fit shout oo!!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:09am On Oct 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Busy_body, I for vex for you. What's phone text for?
Infact. . . .am signing off angry

[s]Come again Which one na phone text Is that the latest technology in town Or is that a new language you are learning tongue I am 87 years old, big deal, but why una wan expose my yansh and expose my real age and ignorance of technology so angry [/s]

Oya pele no vex, I will take you to Chuck "e" cheese for your forthcoming 13th Birthday, but seriously what is phone text?
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Shola2009(m): 2:12am On Oct 15, 2009
phone text?? lol, grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2009
rotfl. . . . SMS. . . .texting or w/e these kids call am tongue

shola, watch yourself o angry
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Kunbee: 2:21am On Oct 15, 2009
Mschew drama on nl is inevitable cool cool and i love it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Algeria Confirms Gaddafi's Wives & Children Are In Algeria; Is He There Too? / Npower Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Alert / Guess The Names Of The Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.