Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (4171 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:22am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Intel!!!
Busy_body, when are you going to sync me with that chic na?
I am a gentleman now. No more foot-kicking under the table.

Which chick is that angry Off to night vigil rightaway to bind the spirit of the tresspassing girl pray to God to forgive the girl's tresspasses and lead her not into my trap temptation angry Who is the girl  who want to whisk away Sauron the fruit of my labour/the man of my dreams from right under my nostril angry angry angry
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by CyberG: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2009
Kai. . .I no blame this guy. . .I remember I was once in a similar situation. I think my reaction was most drastic as I actually saw the babe at close range and she saw me too. She was all smiling. . . but MEEEENNNNN. . .the WOWO no get part 2! Kia. . .I just close the car trunk, got into my car and drove off instantly! Yeah, I know it could be painful for the lady but the WOWO too much!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Which chick is that angry Off to night vigil rightaway to bind the spirit of the tresspassing girl pray to God to forgive the girl's tresspasses and lead her not into my trap temptation angry Who is the girl  who want to whisk away Sauron the fruit of my labour/the man of my dreams from right under my nostril angry angry angry

Your cousin, the one you came with @ the bash. grin grin grin
So you better start unbinding. cheesy
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:27am On Oct 15, 2009
Shola2009:

phone text?? lol,   grin

Thank you jare, omo to da, you will grow old like me and pass me sef cheesy

FL Gators:

rotfl. . . . SMS. . . .texting or w/e these kids call am tongue

shola, watch yourself o angry

Phone text ko, playstation text ni, FL Ologogoro cheesy grin cheesy

Did you send any undecided
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:34am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your cousin, the one you came with @ the bash. grin grin grin

My baby Sister, my split image, my twinnie shocked No way angry

Actually, wait a minute, every one has a price, name your offer and if it is worth my while, I will deliver the goods to you pronto, and will go and face the wrath of my popsie later for using his daughter to dabble in trade by barter grin

~Sauron~:

So you better start unbinding. cheesy

Now I see why people have to be careful when they throw stones into the market tongue
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 2:36am On Oct 15, 2009
Busy_body:

My baby Sister, my split image, my twinnie shocked No way angry

Don't be a meanie!!!!

Actually, wait a minute, every one has a price, name your offer and if it is worth my while, I will deliver the goods to you pronto, and will go and face the wrath of my popsie later for using his daughter to dabble in trade by barter grin

I am willing to match the asking price + more.

Now I see why people have to be careful when they throw stones into the market tongue

grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 2:38am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't be a meanie!!!!

I am willing to match the asking price + more.

grin

More as in you will be my bit on the side so we can keep it in the family, me likey tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Sauron1: 2:48am On Oct 15, 2009
Busy_body:

More as in you will be my bit on the side so we can keep it in the family, me likey tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

As long as i won't get struck with thunderbolt, it's a DEAL!!!! grin cheesy
I am an expert at keeping IT in the family.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Busybody2(f): 3:13am On Oct 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

As long as i won't get struck with thunderbolt, it's a DEAL!!!! grin cheesy
I am an expert at keeping IT in the family.

This family is pleased to have you then, plus love the fact that you are very flexible like that, hope you are that flexible in other areas too boo cheesy tongue 

Right off to go and carefully word and draft the contract, chei how does that story in the Bible go again about that dude that came to seek Rachel's hand in marriage but had to make do with the senior Sister for 7 years first embarassed Anyhoo that is gonna be the terms and condition of the union, but unlike the elder Sister in the Bible, I ain't staying just 7 years, hell no, I am in it for the long run - survival of the fittest, besides a paltry 7 years is not enough to show you all the tricks I have got in me books grin grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 15, 2009
eyonigger:

Attention seeks me, I dnt seek it so for Sauron, Missy-B, shrimp,edoyad and all of you wanksters that said I was= Valerie, mess all yall, how many times would I have to make statements such as " seeking attn on a forum is the last thing I can have my time on. mess ALL YALL.

Have you guys ever thought of it that poster could have forgotten her former ID login or sumfin like that? You guys need to think deep before you start making facts out. Na Khanye fit testify to this shyt, cos na the dude wey i call tell about this Valerie girl wey i wan go meet, infact you bunch of anuses can believe whatever you want to believe.

Now true story here is, I parked outside Ozones, but I lied to the girl that I was gonna be upstairs in Mr bigs, that once she has arrived downstairs, she should flash or give me a call so that I can come downstairs to meet her. In my mind, I felt if she was ok or not, I would just pretend as if the going was good, but would end the contact once we part ways. But on seeing her walking down to the building, my colleague called me that the appointment we had for 4pm was for 1pm so I had to move and send her that txt message if it would catch a believing fire. na her yansh i first see sey he nor dey there, but he be like sey the face try small, all in all, I just had to move sharply because it was almost 1pm.

This same girl called me yesterday, and I heard voices of guys laughing in the background, I was still forming saying " go in peace" until she hung up, now today, she called and told me it was not fair, I apologized and explained everything to her, she agreed and its over. You fucking retards can wash my boxers. angry

can you explain this explanation one more time and break it down in simple terms everyone can understand.

I cant make head or tail of this. You seem to be jumbling so many different things together in some disconnected way.

No come abuse me for here oh! angry

I bin dey wonder if na you be the OP sef.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2009
Now wia is the eyo / niga to come and defend himself?
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:41am On Oct 15, 2009
who started this thread?
ahn ahn, this is old news. tongue
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Krayola(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2009
haha. Eyonigger don't mind them jare. Fire burn dem!!  grin grin

Sauron wey dey talk sef go run if the babe no fine. Abi?  grin Whether na Sabo- Yaba or Beverly Hills 90210, will you hang around if u had a blind date and Roseanne Barr showed up?  shocked  Me I go run like say na hundred meters senior boys!!  grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2009
Bloody Hell. See Chaos cheesy cheesy grin

@ EYONIGGER

May Sango strike that mouth of yours wey u dey use yab me. Also may Amadioha strike those fingers wey u dey use type am cool
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by khanye(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2009
hmmmm. . . . . cool
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by eyonigger(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2009
See this pple them. them no go rest for my matter. Mr Sarong I am ok with you now, at least I have read what I wanted from your sorry ass, which is your jaw breaking grammar. grin And who told you am as old as your younger brother at 40? Agbaya oshi!!

Krayola no mind them buffoons, especially this Sauron, nuccas post history within the past 2 or 3 days has been on the sport section, this prick showed up on Romance soon as he saw a thread created about me.Manwat of a boy.

Shrimp, u always feel your deranged but your not, person like switch47 na him i go set on you, your wahala never pass reach. Freaking shameless gayner like you.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2009
eyonigger:

Shrimp, u always feel your deranged but your not, person like switch47 na him i go set on you, your wahala never pass reach. Freaking shameless gayner like you.
You are an slowpoke and a Bloody fool. You think na only you fit yab person abi? undecided Agbero of the highest order.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2009
Pls abeg na stop fighting. O se aro.    kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

peace and love for us all.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by r231(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Pls abeg na stop fighting. O se aro.    kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

stop ke abeg make i grab ma pop corn & coke no work for me 2dy lol
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
r231:

stop ke abeg make i grab ma pop corn & coke no work for me 2dy lol

u berra go carry ur briefcase quick quick. ur oga dey wait for una.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by eyonigger(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
shrimp u have every reason to deserve condemnation, wetin u nor know, wetin u no get knowledge about u go dey put mouth on. You are just a pretender, I go dey free you as from now on, you this thread roach.

Posa, u think sey i nor see all the things wen u yarn yester? In the next 42 minutes, I promise you'll be scratching ya balls.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Pls abeg na stop fighting. O se aro.    kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na him start am. No be me.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na him start am. No be me.

abeg leave am jo!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
Eyin Ode

I'll post on any forum I like and there is nothing you or any other poster for the matter can do to change that. Bloody Arrow.

Btw, why u go free me. Shey u hol' me b4? Or you think say I be bus conductor 10 10 Naira like you abi? undecided
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chocoLove(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
I have never met a beautiful girl on a blind date.I had a case of one that had to travel from akwa-Ibom to Delta State(was there shortly).As I waited for this chic,I kept seeing girls with outstanding uglipalises that wore same clothes the chic described(funny enuf,they all had phones to their ear as I spoke to this person on the phone).My heart kept pounding like I was in some trouble.Finally I saw the girl and she was just there,very thin.What could I do?I had to take her home and treated her like a queen because I didnt want her to notice any surprise or disappointment.Come to think of it how many beautifl grls will come here to fool around?
My first few experiences discouraged me from doing B dates.90% or more of girls who go on blind dates around here are less than beautiful.I need a guy/girl to prove me wrong here.(It's more common to see a cute guy doing blind dates than a good-looking chic).

As a guy, the fact that you are cute doesnt warrant/give you power to treat ladies the way you like o.That's why the not-so-fine guys get the best girls.They treat them right,they are humble,nice,support the lady in all she does,etc,etc.That's why someone like regina askia could date someone like segun arinze.They are better,they work harder to please their woman.They are 'sweeter hearts'.Fine boys keep losing out.Enuf of all these.The essnce is to caution us all.Treat ladies right.They are very tender.I mean it very tender,no matter how 'sharp' their mouths.Think about this.

But the brother should have at least done the date and stop calling or something.Please lets all treat ladies with the respect they deserve.haba!That's a very rude/embarrassing/childish/wussy attitude.That's actually acting less than a man.No matter how 'not fine' a chic looks,please treat them right.That's y they are called ladies.You could actually damage som1s self esteem if you dont,esp if she knows it has to do with her looks.
I am tired joor!

there are beautiful girls here, just that we dont all go on blind dates or post ourpicture but i surely can say they are some beauties here,
for men looks matters but you can still try your best to let her know you are not interested than to NOT showing up ,
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by r231(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
guys its ok now let it go,,,,

chic2pimp
come make we go talk bout basketball jare its all good
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by mukina2: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
Valeria/Eyonigger

why the unnecessary drama?

Thread locked

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Guess The Names Of The Countries / KSB Pumps, DESMI Pumps & GRUNDFOS Pumps For Sales In Nigeria / 1991 Mack Superliner Rw613 Double Frame Road Tractor With Sleeper 450 Hp E9 V8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.