Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,959 members, 7,980,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 (951 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by jidon3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
A lot of girls fantasize about their perfect weeding, their perfect husband, and what their life as a perfect wife will look like.
They’re often twenty-something in that fantasy. No one dreams about dating losers for a decade before finding the guy that is actually marriage material. But you need to understand that you’re not marriage material yet either, as a lot of clueless guys your age aren’t. Your 20’s are all about figuring that out. There’s nothing negative about waiting; here’s why you should shrug off the stigma and pressure to tie to knot.

#1. People pretend like it’s some sort of vital milestone on an invisible checklist that you need to complete. In reality, three are so many other fulfilling milestones that don’t require you finding your future husband, and you should set those for yourself rather than feeling as though being single in your 20s is something negative.

#2. If you throw a wedding in your 30s, your other friends will have their shit together enough to afford an awesome destination wedding, or some other party that they might be broke to go in their 20s (and you probably will be too).

#3. Being totally comfortable in the realms of being emotionally independent will make you a better partner in the long run. The longer you have time to put your shit together in your twenties, the better a partner you’ll make in your 30s.

#4. You have to date a few men to figure out what you want in the long run, because it’s hard to jut know right off the bat. Even if you love your first partner, you don’t necessarily know everything about yourself that you want and need, and you might need some time to grow on your own before you figure that out.

#5. Traveling by yourself is one of the most fulfilling and self-expanding things you can do to take yourself out of your comfort zone and truly get to know yourself. Doing that with a partner is a totally different experience and a good one, but this one is important to do first, when you’re younger.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/18-reasons-you-shouldnt-get-married.html

Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by Stargists(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice
Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
good
Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Did they swear for these half-baked bloggers who never complete write ups or what? Funny enough I was enjoying this one. La click la ojoro.

Marrying before 30 is not the wisest option but it's one I'd encourage because as every decade passes one's natural beauty lessens along with their pool of constant admirers.
Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:
Did they swear for these half-baked bloggers who never complete write ups or what? Funny enough I was enjoying this one. La click la ojoro.

Marrying before 30 is not the wisest option but it's one I'd encourage because as every decade passes one's natural beauty lessens along with their pool of constant admirers.
unna 4 here self oo una 2 like to insult self..chai nawa
Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by Damilolababy(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
unna 4 here self oo una 2 like to insult self..chai nawa
hmm
Re: 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get Married Before You Turn 30 by Damilolababy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

You have a boyfriend but............... / Photos From The International London Tattoo Convention 2016 / Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.