Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,751 members, 7,905,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Matured Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Mind (854 Views)

Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please / Matured Mind / Matured Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Mind by adekanbicv(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
I need a lady between 25 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not BUSTY, please no need to get in touch.

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail,.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: Matured Mind by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
The man dont wanna buy Milk anymore, thus in need of a Milk factory . . . tongue
Re: Matured Mind by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
Has the price of MILK been Inflated or poster just prefers top quality MILK
Fhemmmy:

The man dont wanna buy Milk anymore, thus in need of a Milk factory . . . tongue
Re: Matured Mind by davidif: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2009
chipmunkey and fhemmy, you guys are hillarious ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin chei, Nigerians sef.
Re: Matured Mind by julianH(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2009
adekanbicv:

I need a lady between 25 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not BUSTY, please no need to get in touch.

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail,.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com

nothing person no go see here!

@poster; are they no busty chicks where you are located?

abi you bi one of them slackers ?grin
Re: Matured Mind by goodhunte(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
adekanbicv:

who go pay transport coz the busty girl i know no go fit in taxxxxxxxi na jeep only , iam just a mediator lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Mind by davidif: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
good hunte:

who go pay transport coz the busty girl i know no go fit in taxxxxxxxi na jeep only , iam just a mediator lipsrsealed

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Matured Mind by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
chipmunkey:

Has the price of MILK been Inflated or poster just prefers top quality MILK

The price of Milk has gone up now, and now i heard that NAFDAC will have to stamp all breast now before a man can suck.
good hunte:

besides, the taxi will be too small for a heavy breast, so might need a heavy SUV like hummer, so that the breast wont sink the ride.
Re: Matured Mind by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2009
I think i have to become a NAFDAC agent to do the JOb. 2 pints of milk from each breast

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read True Life Story / A Must Watch Video / Is A Lil Fear Really That Bad In Parenting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.