Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP (5975 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Kafancha: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
I know my people, they will never vote for PDP. It is just an antic by the Government of the day bringing in a suppose popular canditate to overthrow the reign of ANPP, but alas to them Mohammed has a bad record and Kano people are staunch supporters of ANPP.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by desthan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Everyone on-board NL, Please belt up and hold on tight as we watch this episode unfold, na siddon we look we dey, nigeria magic grin
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
KnowAll:

Wasnt this the Abacha's son who tortured them Diya and co. Please remind me somebody??

If this statement is true then this gentleman has no business in politics, what is Diya waiting for, if u don’t complain then there is no offence.

Story don change because you just noticed he was in the hit squad that tortured one of your own.

Oh naija. . . we may never get it. cry
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by KnowAll(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
Story don change because you just noticed he was in the hit squad that tortured one of your own.

Oh naija. . . we may never get it.

Which tory change. It does not matter whether the person is Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, if that person is alive and the person dosen’t come out and complain, then there is no case.

The Man can go on and become the Governor, after all no be me he torture.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Rosabelle(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
abhosts:

Mohammad Abacha's Political Fantasy will never see the light of day. Everyone seems to have forgotten that his father was behind the demise of The President's late brother.
Guess who's running the show in the party now? Remember the selection of Soludo?
Kai, in fact Nigerian politics has HISTORY. I completely forgot that you know? That is soo true.

nuzo:

Oh naija. . . we may never get it. cry
Im not quite sure your point is clear?
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Rosabelle(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
deezah:

Why are we all at each other's throats over this issue? We all know that the PDP always gets what it wants, as long as we Nigerians don't speak up about injustices meted out to us. If we can't speak up, then we should shut up, or at least stop insulting each other here while they continue to enrich and empower themselves at the expense of our diversity. Why do we have to turn everything into an ethnic, tribal or religious issue? Don't we know that our so-called leaders feed off all of that? We're so not united and so can't speak up with one voice to fight these people out of power and claim what is rightfully ours. Just reading all these hate-messages make me sick.

If Mohammed wants to be the Gov. of Kano state, our complaints on NL won't stop him from achieving it, as long as he's still in the good books of the PDP and he has enough money to throw away to the impoverished ordinary man in Kano state, who are just looking for where their next meal will come from, because they know that they don't have any say at determining who leads them, whether it's a goat (as some people earlier adduced to) or a human being. PLEASE!
While I clearly see your point, please I beg, tell me where one is to speak up? Cos if you mean to protest, well then tell me if youve ever seen or participated in a protest march? Did you call people to join and they didnt?
I have. And so I find I have the right to blog on the rubbish going on in my country.
If you find theres something wrong with people complaining and doing nothing, then what are you doing on NL??
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by KnowAll(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
Everyone seems to have forgotten that his father was behind the demise of The President's late brother.

The President and his brother where not the best of friends there was a lot of envy amongst them, the President will vouch for Ibori’s innocence that support his Brother. M. Abacha will be PDP’’s candidate.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by sammytb(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Abacha what
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by mont: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
abachas, may una leave us alone! abi ur papa no do enough? na wan o! shocked
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by deezah(f): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
[
Rosabelle:

While I clearly see your point, please I beg, tell me where one is to speak up? Cos if you mean to protest, well then tell me if youve ever seen or participated in a protest march? Did you call people to join and they didnt?
I have. And so I find I have the right to blog on the rubbish going on in my country.
If you find theres something wrong with people complaining and doing nothing, then what are you doing on NL??

If you read my post well, which i doubt u did, you'll notice i wrote that we should cut out ethnic and religious bias and stand united against our oppressors, because they are using our adversity against us. These politicians in different parties still come together to think up ways to further impoverish us, most of them anyways, and we are the ones who ultimately suffer for it. I'm not against complaining on NL, hell no. All I want is for us not to turn against ourselves in the name of tribe, geo-political zones and religion. That's all, dear.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
Rosabelle:

Im not quite sure your point is clear?

The dude I was addressing knows exactly what am talking about.
But if you must understand what is happening around here, then pay more attention by reading through posts carefully and with an open mind. wink
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Shooga27: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
KILODE CHIDICRIS DEN DEY TICKLE U, WHO TANI?
IS SAD ENOUGH U YAPPED HIM AS IF,U DON DO CONDUCTOR JOB B4.
SLOW NA HUMAN BEING HEHEHE
ABACHA'S AGAIN, NOT A SUPRISE NA ALIMAJERI BE DEM 4 NORTH.~~~~SURNU~~~~
grin cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed shocked
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by 55gal(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Another tyrant?
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Jaybee2412(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Watch PDP selecting him as their next Presidential Candidate, A boy with so much money is a perfect pedigree for their liking grin grin grin
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by radiovibe: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
what has he done that sets him apart from his father. So this is the best Kano can produce.
Very pitiful.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by lawrence83: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
Only in my country and am so sure this guy will b the governor by 2009.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by chelseabmw(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
May God help us oo in this country called nigeria
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Akanbiedu(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
"I predict that the people of Kano will actually sit back and allow him have his way with them. I mean this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened in Nigeria. People sit back and then complain to high heavens of how they are the Victims, never regarding their inaction as possible reason why they are revisited with the same lot over and over."

Funny how people think because they don't like something, everybody shouldn't. The people of Kano liked Abacha and till now they still carry his photo around pasted on their vehicle. Ruling Kano does not translate to ruling Nigeria. If the people of Kano want him, in as much as there is no law stopping him, then it is there choice
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by tunyus(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
Kano people neva see anything wrong wit his father(ABACHA)
they so much love him that u will always see ABACHA poster around there town and on there bus till today.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by redsun(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nigeria of course is a failed state,it is ruled by bandits,abacha's family is one of them.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
I am not going to loose sleep over what I have no control over
I have no vote in Kano, besides is Abacha wakes up from death Kano people can even vote him
So good luck to Mohamed Abacha, if he wins he can appoint al-hamza mustapha as his chief of staff.

But if he takes his politics over to National Stage we will remind him that he is not just the son of an ex-Tyrant (as that in view is not enough to disqualify him) but he also engaged in clandestine activities which meant that not only did he endorse his father's actions he took part and used his father's brutality to his own personal benefit. 

And may be someone will also remind him that the reason he calls himself the beacon of the Abacha family is because of the controversial death of his older half brother which those in the know suggest he was complicit in.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Rosabelle(f): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2009
deezah:

[If you read my post well, which i doubt u did, you'll notice i wrote that we should cut out ethnic and religious bias and stand united against our oppressors, because they are using our adversity against us. These politicians in different parties still come together to think up ways to further impoverish us, most of them anyways, and we are the ones who ultimately suffer for it. I'm not against complaining on NL, hell no. All I want is for us not to turn against ourselves in the name of tribe, geo-political zones and religion. That's all, dear.
Well actually I DID read your post, and so I started by telling you I got the gist of it, and if you went back to read it, you'd understand my reply better.

nuzo:

The dude I was addressing knows exactly what am talking about.
But if you must understand what is happening around here, then pay more attention by reading through posts carefully and with an open mind. wink
Well actually you inserted a comment I made and then inserted his, thats why I asked!
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by gadogado(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2009
so i have a question for all the abacha haters on this thread, did abacha not do one single thing that was good for nigeria?? in comparison to other leaders, no stable naira, nothing
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by AloyEmeka6: 1:55am On Oct 17, 2009
gadogado:

so i have a question for all the abacha haters on this thread, did abacha not do one single thing that was good for nigeria?? in comparison to other leaders, no stable naira, nothing

Truthfully, the only good thing Abacha did for Nigeria was to allow himself to be carried out of Aso Rock in a casket. He died so that we can live. On that note, I will say Thank you, Sani Abacha on behalf of the millions he led into misery and infinite penury.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by santakris(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2009
Abacha is highly respected in north. Im nt surprised therefore.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by princekevo(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2009
gadogado:

I think you should start by telling us exactly one thing he did for Nigeria or how much you shared from his looths?
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by olafolarin(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2009
He can only declare for PDP.Thats the party for thieves,looters and electoral robbers.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by DoubleN(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2009
It is now very evident that the PDP do not have the interest of the Nigerian people at heart!!Virtually anybody and anything can contest on their platform.I mean a Mohammed Abacha??What a Shameless Nation.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by spoOne: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2009
Frankly I can careless - Kano deserve another Abacha. . . I want him to win big!
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
D guy wants to continue where his father stopped.8 point agenda
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by uchemanga(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
THIS COULD BE A SET UP!
EFCC MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER HEAD SOON!
I LEARNT IT FROM NAPOLEON.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by AloyEmeka6: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
Why can't Mohammed Abacha head to mecca and become their igwe there instead of disturbing us at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA / Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.