Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP (5980 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Why can't Mohammed Abacha head to mecca and become their igwe there instead of disturbing us at home?

hahaha!
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by yanzo: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2009
Late Gen. Abacha also has a street named after him in Sierra Leone. He is widely admired there and the view him as a hero for liberating his country from the rebels.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by gadogado(m): 2:13am On Oct 18, 2009
princekevo:

I think you should start by telling us exactly one thing he did for Nigeria or how much you shared from his looths?

1) stable naira against the dollar, through out his 5 year reign, the naira did not drop in value by even a single kobo against the US dollar

2) vision 2010, many may not know the work that committee did but it was extremely progressive but he didnt live to implement the vision 2010 report.

3) security, you hardly heard of nonsense religious riots in any part of the country let alone militancy and boko haram rubbish

4) the economy was stable, there was no hyper inflation unlike the IBB regime.
5) nigeria cannot function in a democracy, we're too corrupt we need a benovelent dictator like abacha
6) Nigeria's territorial integrity was maintained, no ceding of land to cameroun or allowing foreign bodies to dictate the pace and direction of the country. abacha was an individual and a strong leader who could not be arm twisted by greedy westerners
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by gadogado(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2009
not to mention peace keeping efforts he embarked on!!
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by oberon(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2009
cheesy grin, Only in our Naija, and we like to call ourselves the gaint of africa,when we are infact the joke of africa
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Rosabelle(f): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2009
gadogado:

1) stable naira against the dollar, through out his 5 year reign, the naira did not drop in value by even a single kobo against the US dollar
2) vision 2010, many may not know the work that committee did but it was extremely progressive but he didnt live to implement the vision 2010 report.
3) security, you hardly heard of nonsense religious riots in any part of the country let alone militancy and boko haram rubbish
4) the economy was stable, there was no hyper inflation unlike the IBB regime.
5) nigeria cannot function in a democracy, we're too corrupt we need a benovelent dictator like abacha
6) Nigeria's territorial integrity was maintained, no ceding of land to cameroun or allowing foreign bodies to dictate the pace and direction of the country. abacha was an individual and a strong leader who could not be arm twisted by greedy westerners
And what about the common man who could not speak? What about the individuals that make up Nigeria. Cos all the things youve named here are the big picture. You're naming the economic factors. What about the simple man on the street who complained and got locked up? How about him?

oberon:

cheesy grin, Only in our Naija, and we like to call ourselves the gaint of africa,when we are infact the joke of africa
Such a huge joke, honestly. Its shameful.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by museog: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
[color=#990000]Homonide

Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP
« #38 on: October 16, 2009, 12:42 PM »
Insanity extraordinaire!!! It is only in Nigeria that some1 like Muhammed Abacha can even think of aspiring for the post of a Councillor, not to talk of

governor. but why am i not surprised? beacuse i have seen the way some Northerners adore Sani Abacha, they put his pictures in their cars,  as if

the guy is some kind of hero. for GOD's sake, the guy was a KILLER, A Physco!

GOD go punish anybody wey won drag Naija back, to atoto fenu sogi, agbala esu. ASE Edumare!
[/color]

------------------------
This is why Nigeria should operate a true federal system. the different parts simply don't share the same values. In a true federation, the people of Kano can elect the devil if they wish. They will be the only one to suffer the consequences. Why should Kano's love for the Abachas affect those of us in Lagos? This is the real issue with Nigeria. This ridiculous federal system must end
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by jojo13(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
At the end of the day we are in a democracy, which is suppose to be the government of the people by the people. so if abacha is interested in running election, so be it . if we find him right to elect him despite his past records, then it our stupidity,  infact, i dont see him going past inec screening in an ideal democracy. i feel ashamed for him,
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Mublock90: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
I don't care who he is if his constituents vote for him how dare anyone from another part of Nigeria complain? the fruits of democracy and federalism. This man isn't asking to be President , not yet though. Moreover , everyone keeps calling Sani Abacha,well this Guy is Mohammed Abacha. The sins of the father don't pass to the son. I didn't hear anyone complain when California voted an Austrian Actor as governor , likewise no biafran should complain.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by fekwenugo2: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
Rosabelle:

And what about the common man who could not speak? What about the individuals that make up Nigeria. Cos all the things youve named here are the big picture. You're naming the economic factors. What about the simple man on the street who complained and got locked up? How about him?
Such a huge joke, honestly. Its shameful.

Tell me if d common man is having it any better now.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by princeomoh(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
That's quite a myopic view, how can you say M.Abach has done nothing, are you a Nigerian at all, you think when he was being tried it was because of his father's crime
If Knao were another country, pple wn't show much concern, but the fact is, it's Nigeria and we are all affected in a way,
When some nothern youth disturbed the World beauty pageant to be hosted by Nigeria in Abuja, did you read or hear what was being said about Nigeria, nobody outside will isolate it to some northern fanatics. if it doens't bother you dn't say anythin rather than makin assertions on what you know nothing or little about
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Mublock90: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
He's done nothing ofcourse , I did follow his trial and he was acquitted by our Supreme court so , Innocent until proven guilty. and this is politics in a state where you have no say , if the south want to vote for robbers let them if the North want to vote "abachas" who are you to complain. its not your state. simple.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by rudegirl: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
he is a true son of his father i guess he will distinguish him self by not dying on an imported prostitute
he will rather die while having a cool off with with a sick donkey. wink, Nigerians don't panic, cheesy he is not too mean , he is just sick in the brain shocked
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by princeomoh(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
I think this forum is to air our views, nobody is trying to change anything with his or her posting, I'm a Nigerian, i don't have to be from Kano to know or say somethin about M. Abach, I can't change it, but it's a sorry state, sorry! It shows how backward "we" or (they) are. And who votes for robbers did you? well, I don't know where you are from, but I suppose you must have either voted for a robber or a donkey except you're from somewhere outside this country, abi?
You can make him an Emir or even nominate him as president if you like, like you said he has done nothing wrong, I still doubt you're a Nigerian.
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by baslone: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
Some people just wanna argue for the sake of it. lipsrsealed
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
He is coming back to loot his father's billions the Federal government took from him, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kano: Muhammad Abacha Declares For PDP by modee: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Make e come share d wealth jo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Lagosians Use Pedestrian Bridges? / Maputo, Mozambique - A City Recovers From 40 Yr Civil War - Pictures / Another Igbo Man About To Make Nigeria Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.