Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? (479 Views)

Pretty Ladies How Do U Cope With Severe Admiration From Strangers? / What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by Eglobalma: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
if u had everyone drooling at the sight of u like everyday..to the random person out there thats a blessing yeah? okay say if u had that life what exactly will u do with that level of admiration from strangers?
Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
it's on like popcorn

angry

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by DLondonboiy: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
I'm used that life...girls stop me on the road just to kiss me....they say i look like Jesus...

The matter has tired me..
Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
I'm used that life...girls stop me on the road just to kiss me....they say i look like Jesus...

The matter has tired me..
Wow, what can i say?

Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by DLondonboiy: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
ucsparks:

Wow, what can i say?

You don't have to say anything... kiss
Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Lemme think... tongue

Most ppol are so jealous of something from little things to gigantic one that they knew they can't have it ... It cud be juz attention or car and fame.. grin

Maybe choking them of the things tat they can't have.. grin
Re: What Can A Person Do With Serial Admiration? by omnisali: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
I got used to it.
beware of haters, they'll be many in sheep's clothing

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, When Is The Right Age To Settle Down? / This Is How Comparison Kills The Joy In Your Relationship / Have You Tried This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.