Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Borno State Commissioner Of Environment Alhaji Waziri Imam Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Commissioner Of Environment Alhaji Waziri Imam Is Dead (1000 Views)

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan / "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Commissioner Of Environment Alhaji Waziri Imam Is Dead by henryanna36: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
As shared by Ibrahim Ismail.....

'On behalf of CT Chairman Kwaya Kusar L.G.A Borno State Hon Haladu Abdullahi Peta and good people of Kwaya Kusar. wish to Condole the Executive Governor of Borno state, The Family and Good people of our dear state over the dead of ALHAJI WAZIRI IMAM, the Hon Commissioner for Environment Borno state in the early hours of today 28/09/2016.

Your demise A great Loss to our dear state and Nigeria at large.

May Soul rest in peace, Amin.

Alaji Engr Ibrahim Ismail, S.A on media to CTC Kwaya Kusar.
28, September, 2016'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/borno-state-commissioner-of-environment.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Nairalander Creates Movie Poster Ft Hillary Clinton&donald Trump / Buhari Congratulates Trump / Donald Trump Snubs President Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders (SEE List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.