Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,918 members, 7,949,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Buhari Congratulates Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Trump (1029 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory / President Buhari Congratulates Antonio Guterres, New UN Secretary-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Congratulates Trump by sirequity(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
ON behalf of the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari congratulates President-elect Donald Trump on his victory in the United States presidential election.

A statement by Presidential Spokesman,Femi Adesina said Buhari also congratulates American citizens on the outcome of the election, which was keenly observed by all true lovers of democracy and those who believe in the will of the people.

The President looks forward to working together with President-elect Trump to strengthen the already established friendly relations between both countries, including cooperation on many shared foreign policy priorities, such as the fight against terrorism, peace and security, economic growth, democracy and good governance.

As Mr Trump prepares to assume the position of the President of the United States, President Buhari extends his good wishes to him on the onerous task of leading the world’s strongest economy.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/president-buhari-congratulates-trump/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by prince985(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
source
fool
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by ishiamu(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by IVORY2009(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why did it take the Nigerian govt so long to send this good will message, wen almost all countries have done so, since the early hours of the morning!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by ificatchmodeh: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bubu..

E don be for you..

This one na boko resurrection.
.ipob..agitation..

Na tru test of bubu presidency..

Wish nigeria luck.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by arushiuga(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari trump is coming for you whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by herzern(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2016

Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by teufelein(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
op, you better reframe the narrative: boko haram aka buhari congratulates trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by boman2014: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Bubu..
E don be for you..
This one na boko resurrection.
.ipob..agitation..
Na tru test of bubu presidency..
Wish nigeria luck.

how does trump win affect Nigeria?
Abi trump na ipob new presido?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by fairplay90(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
we hear
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who im congratulations epp?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by ificatchmodeh: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
boman2014:

how does trump win affect Nigeria?
Abi trump na ipob new presido?

My friend..i can't answer your question rightly now..but will advise you to watch and observe....events after he's sworn in.

A whole lot will change..

Judging from his personality,principles,and republicans..ideology.

Not question with answer..but observations.

Between am not IPOB...tho I support restructuring.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by bonechamberlain(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Finally. U have congratulated the man that would bring the real change undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by boman2014: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

My friend..i can't answer your question rightly now..but will advise you to watch and observe....events after he's sworn in.

A whole lot will change..

Judging from his personality,principles,and republicans..ideology.

Not question with answer..but observations.

Between am not IPOB...tho I support restructuring.
Thanks.

then we should stop to associate all dooms to PMB.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by ificatchmodeh: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
boman2014:

then we should stop to associate all dooms to PMB.

Yea..
But Bubu is not been properly guided...
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
It took him jst 2mins to condemn an attack on Saudi Arabia, why wait so long before congratulating TRUMP
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by dunkem21(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:
Why did it take the Nigerian govt so long to send this good will message, wen almost all countries have done so, since the early hours of the morning!

I reminded them on NL.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by boman2014: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Yea.. But Bubu is not been properly guided...
pls show some respect and call him Buhari
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
boman2014:
pls show some respect and call him Buhari
bubu
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by GBTYO: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigga will end up taking the fall for Obama, Clinton and the Saudis.

Iran will make sure that any renegotiations with the Trump White House will include the plight of Shia persecution sponsored by Saudi Arabia and carried out by state actors like Bujari.

ICC loading

El Rufai, Buruntai get ready
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by donogaga(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
NOW THAT THE GREAT MOVEMENT HAS TRUMPED AN ACE, WILL DONALD FULFILL HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES?

The world wanted Hilary Clinton, the American people, I mean the real American people, wanted Donald Trump. In the end, the American people had their way. Donald Trump became the 45th President of the USA.

Now that Donald trump has become the President, the following is a breakdown of the group of people may be at the receiving end in his first 100 days in office if he follows through his campaign promises:

1. Undocumented Immigrants
Donald Trump has promised to deport “more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants” straight away. He has also threatened to cancel visas to any country that refuses to accept its people being returned. I hope the Nigerian government have started preparing the grounds to receive its own. I tell you many Nigerians will be affected!

2. ISIS and Terrorists
Donald Trump said he would recruit NATO to invade strongholds in the Middle East to “knock the hell out of ISIS” and has regularly repeated his belief that Mrs Clinton’s actions as Secretary of State allowed the terror group to grow. Mr Trump originally promised a ban on Muslim immigration into the US in response to the San Bernadino terror attack in December 2015. But he later refined his stance and proposed a policy of “extreme vetting” to combat any future terrorism on his watch

3. Hilary Clinton
During his campaign, President-elect Donald Trump accused Hilary Clinton of using a private email server instead of a government account while she was secretary of state between 2009 and 2013 and said she was being protected by a rigged system. He promised to persecute Hilary saying, "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation." Now that Trump's victory looks likely, these calls are almost certain to resurface. But could she actually go to jail for her emails?

4. Mexicans Crossing The Border Into The USA Illegally
The Donald is still guaranteeing to “build a wall” on the US’s border with Mexico and to get its government to pay for it. His End Illegal Immigration Act would also impose an automatic two-year prison sentence on anyone illegally re-entering the US after a previous deportation. The Mexican peso went into near free-fall in chaotic trading as new of Trump’s success spread

5. China And Other 11 Nations
Donald Trump promised to tear up trade deals, particularly the recently signed Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, which lowered tariffs with 11 other nations, including Australia and Canada. He said he would also “direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator”

6. Beneficiaries of Obamacare
Trump plans to get rid of Obamacare – the healthcare reform introduced by President Obama which has helped 11million more Americans to afford health insurance. Opponents of Obamacare say it is too expensive for the middle classes, who do not qualify for subsidies.

But will Donald Trump follows through his campaign promises? Time will tell. One thing is sure though: some people will sleep with one eye closed in the first hundred days of Donald Trump.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Trump by steppin: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Work with who? He's gonna smoke your assz!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Induction Of New Members Into National Atikulate Movement. / Delta Capital Shining Like Daimond At Night Under Gov Okowa Smart Agenda By Oss / Breaking!!! Abuja Court Orders EFCC To Release Fayose’s Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.