Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,956 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well (584 Views)

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media / I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? / Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by jonaifame22(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
I was wth a female counterpart last night and we things got to the next level, and I when I cldn't bear it anymore, I told her that I wanna kiss her and she asked me why and then I told her that my mouth is gettn dry cos we've talked a lot and that's why I wanna kiss her and she asked if that was all of the reason, I wanted to kiss her, and then I told her that she's hot and sexy and I can't jus think of anything else at the moment buh to kiss her.

Then she paused and looked at me,then I drew near and started to kiss her mouth and before ong she responded even more than I expected, so as we kissed, I alternated between kissing her upper lip and lower lip between intervals, I dnt know if I'm a good kisser of the facial lip but the lip below the navel I can kiss that one very very very well,

So after we kissed she looked at me and I dnt know wat that means, my oga's in the house abeg oooooo, I need experts to teach me or critcize my kiss as highlighted above.
Re: I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by ClassCaptain(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
😀😀😀 Kai grin
Re: I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by ajasbaba(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
VIDEO OF THE KISS

OR I DON BELIEVE IT

AND BEFORE I FOR FORGET GO TO HELL WITH THAT YOUR SMELLING MOUTH.
Re: I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by jonaifame22(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
ajasbaba:
VIDEO OF THE KISS
OR I DON BELIEVE IT
AND BEFORE I FOR FORGET GO TO HELL WITH THAT YOUR SMELLING MOUTH.
Re: I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by Arthurwinner(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
I thought you boys have resumed secondary school go and prepare for mid term test lil boy
Re: I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well by Arthurwinner(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
I thought you boys have resumed secondary school go and prepare for mid term test lil boy

(1) (Reply)

The 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes / . / Virgin On BBM For Sexting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.