Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,930 members, 7,946,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? (669 Views)

The Police Men And The Beggars Which Of Them Are Womanizers(photos) / Akpors And Emeka : Please Control Your Laugh O / If All Emeka Are Womanizers, That Means All Amaka Must Be: (just Kidding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by xynerio(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2009
grin No seriously I have up to five friends bearing Emeka and they are all harlot. If a lady walk pass them even if she is short, tall, ugly, beautiful, cripple, slowpoke, posses name them they will turn back and stare and even went ahead to woo her. Names we bear really tell who we are. All Emeka in the house sorry to say this but you too know say una be harlot.
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2009
there is a truth somewhere there

don't name your sons emeka grin
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by Ben13: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2009
is ya name not Emeka?
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by xynerio(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2009
A friend of mine name is Job but he never attend church. His Job is fake actually but he is ashamed to tell someone his name. One day were walking to my house and he spotted a gal(those gals guy they say them no fine but them try) and went to approach her leaving me behind. I was close but operating my phone to form busy. He ask the gal her name and said ''my name is Ify as in Ifeoma'' and when he ask my guy his name he replied '' I am Job'' the gal replied ''you said what'' and my guy code change name. '' I mean my name Joe as in Joseph. I burst out laughing.
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by aristole(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2009
ur 2nd post is not funny!
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2009
aristole:

your 2nd post is not funny!

it is
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by lightwalk(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2009
all xynerios are womanizers do you agree tongue
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
lightwalk:

all xynerios are womanizers do you agree tongue

wanna-be womanisers,more like. grin
Re: All Emeka Are Womanizers. Do You Agree? by aristole(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Receive Your Womanising Spirit In Jesus Name

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Condo_! / Worst Joke Said? / A Joke 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.