Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,149 members, 7,943,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki (825 Views)

Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
BENIN CITY-IT was jubilation galore across the three senatorial districts of Edo state Thursday after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), declared the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki, winner of the just concluded governorship election in Edo state.
Obaseki defeated his closest rival, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu after polling 319,483 as against 253,173 polled by the PDP candidate. The candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Osaro Onaiwu who took third in the election polled 876 votes.
Obaseki in his swift reaction, attributed his victory to God and the people of the state, assuring that he will continue the developmental strides of Governor Adams Oshiomhole.
Out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state, Obaseki won in 12 while Ize-Iyamu won in five Local Government Areas. Obaseki won in six Local Government Areas out of the seven in Edo South, Egor, Ikpoba Okhai, Ovia North East, Ovia South West, Uhumwonde and Oredo.
Others are Igueben (Edo Central) and the entire six in Edo North, Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s domain. Announcing the results, the Returning Officer Prof. Kayode Soremekun, the Vice Chancellor of the Federal University, Ikere Ekiti state, declared that Obaseki haven won the highest number of votes is “hereby declared the winner and returned elected”.
Tension heightened when supporter of the PDP stormed the INEC office to protest the results but they were repelled by APC youths who equally embarked on a march in celebration of victory and stern looking policemen attached to the INEC.
PDP agent, Barr.Chris Agbenawangbe refused to sign the result sheet, citing what he described as alleged irregularities during the elections. But the APC agent, Mr Samson Abu, described his allegation as laughable, asserting “this election is one of the most credible we have ever seen. This PDP people have been using social media to misinform the people but they are finished. Edo people have rejected them long ago and they will never come back. They lost squarely because they deserve to lose. So all these talk about rigging is rubbish” he stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ows-to-sustain-oshiomholes-vision-for-edo-people/

Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by orobs93(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by UAE123(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
One thing is now certain that come 12th of november 2016, the governor elect (Obaseki) will be officially sworn in as the new governor of Edo state by the Chief Judge of Edo state at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium while Pastor Ize Iyamu will also be sworn in as the twitter, facebook, nairaland & other social media sites governor.
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by APCsupporter: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pdp thought they could use the recession which they caused to bring down APC. The thing is that we are not noise makers. We will shock you even more come 2019. Ipoop ha fargrin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by Oladimejyy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC!!! change..where are the keyboard warriors of PDP(wailer) hope say no cardiac arrest for u
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Where is oshomole's wife (iara)? Its been a while.
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by salabscholar01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vision of stealing edo public fund ryt
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls not only his vision, also recover the COMRADE in him.
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
UAE123:
One thing is now certain that come 12th of november 2016, the governor elect (Obaseki) will be officially sworn in as the new governor of Edo state by the Chief Judge of Edo state at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium while Pastor Ize Iyamu will also be sworn in as the twitter, facebook, nairaland & other social media sites governor.
lol

I am like super excited right now over the emergence of Obaseki as governor.. Better days ahead for my people
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by colosa: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls don't substian any thing call osho
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by undecidedYoruba: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Insane and day-dreaming nincompoop...

If you buy the court like you bought INEC during the polls then be rest assured of a troubled reign as the Edo state governor.
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by EnEnPeecee: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
See part-TIME Governor talking.

Obaseki Obaseki Obaseki!!!

YOU ARE SITTING ON A STOLEN MANDATE BEWARE OF IT CONSEQUENCE S

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
Re: I Will Sustain Oshiomhole’s Vision For Edo People - Obaseki by Izonpikin: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
what about your own vision...robotic zombie..cheiii...

edo people don suffer..

(1) (Reply)

“crackdown” On Judicial Officers In Nigeria – Separating The Law From Sentiments / Negotiate With Biafrans, Militants And Free Kanu Southern Leaders Tell Buhari / Recession Is A Result Of Nigeria’s Bad Leaders – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.