Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Please Guys , What If Your Wife Or Gf Is The Lady In This Kinda Pictures ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys , What If Your Wife Or Gf Is The Lady In This Kinda Pictures ? (661 Views)

Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) / MUST Read!these Zodiac Signs Can Tell You How Mad And Dangerous Your BF Or GF Is / Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys , What If Your Wife Or Gf Is The Lady In This Kinda Pictures ? by Peacefullove: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
the jealousy of a man is dangerous , have heard countless cases where a man cut another man with a sharp cutlass and slice him because they find him with their wife grin grin

also, even in small relationships have seen guys giving a girl the SILENT treatment once they get jealousy, some who can't control themselves even slap their girlfriends in public . to tell you that the jealousy of a man is extremely dangerous

there is a thread in the education section , with some pictures .

https://www.nairaland.com/3378969/male-students-sign-boobs-female#49783233.
you can click that link to see those pictures of male student signing on the breast of female students.

I have female friends and cousins, and I always want the best for them , so I want to ask : as a guy , How would you feel if you see a picture of your wife and a male student is signing on her breasts , is it something serious or you can get hurt ?

kindly contribute , cos I want to know if this can prove dangerous for a lady , them I need to warn my female cousins and friends to avoid it at all cost for the sake of their future marriages
Re: Please Guys , What If Your Wife Or Gf Is The Lady In This Kinda Pictures ? by bamisepeters(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Peacefullove:
the jealousy of a man is dangerous , have heard countless cases where a man cut another man with a sharp cutlass and slice him because they find him with their wife grin grin

also, even in small relationships have seen guys giving a girl the SILENT treatment once they get jealousy, some who can't control themselves even slap their girlfriends in public . to tell you that the jealousy of a man is extremely dangerous

there is a thread in the education section , with some pictures .

https://www.nairaland.com/3378969/male-students-sign-boobs-female#49783233.
you can click that link to see those pictures of male student signing on the breast of female students.

I have female friends and cousins, and I always want the best for them , so I want to ask : as a guy , How would you feel if you see a picture of your wife and a male student is signing on her breasts , is it something serious or you can get hurt ?

kindly contribute , cos I want to know if this can prove dangerous for a lady , them I need to warn my female cousins and friends to avoid it at all cost for the sake of their future marriages

i agree we men can be more jealous, but signing on her breast is not really something that should cause trouble. It is the pen that rest on the breast not the hand and if your cousin want to avoid touchy stories the should allow their female folks occupy the front before the guys will wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Make-up Application Tips You've Got To Try To Believe / MMM: Men Now Boldly Send Money To Side Chicks / How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.