Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News (30152 Views)

2 Groups Engage In Gun Battle Ahead Of Youth Election In Bayelsa State. Photos / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
repogirl:
Tinubu ooooooo!

Anyway I know you are a very smart man. Smarter than Buhari, all his brothers plus the sycophants join.

You will rise again. Your title the jagaban is not just fot mouth... you are worth it. You will keep selling the zombies bullshit and they will keep buying it. We know you have begun strategizing again and soon you will find your feet again ...

But until then....
but u are cute sha
Re: Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News by Evathyst(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
OkoAnike:

What can I say, guys should be careful in relating with some personality, hence u will find ur self where u never expected... She is brilliant don't mess around her, she is beautiful don't doubt my view /judgment... Huummmm, guys be careful! Except you have what it's take to do it, check out how this young man is been treated like a baby, courtesy of knowledge, guys be careful it's a warning.
I would have told you 'Thanks for flattering me' but I guess there will be no need for that, even you too know I'm not half as good as you had described me. wink

Anyways, thanks for the flattery. You sure have a sweet-tongue. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.