Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) (29813 Views)

Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Rkelly8070: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
So no name, mtcheeewww....
Anyways from his region you don't need to ask of his ugly name

2 Likes

Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by mightyhazell: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
henrydadon:
he has to be the freshest arm robber to hit the front page of nairaland.

Am surprised he is not getting lynched.

is this the change buhari talked about
lol,hez even charging at his captors

3 Likes

Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Adeiza100(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
All days for the thief and just one for the owner
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
madridguy:
The robbers self no get chill @ all. For independence day, they still wanna make people cry.

Meanwhile, Oshogbo people are just too nice. I can't even see any blood stain on the thief.
We are too nice. The other time, a thief that was caught in my area was simply tied to am electric pole and civil defence corps were called to wisk him away. Another one was caught about two months ago, they were actually many in number. The caught one was given a small injury on the head by the crowd and vigilantes were like "what are we going to tell the police about this injury" and I was like "what da fvck". Come to nairaland and see stories of brutal jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Archiq: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thief everywhere. Instead of engaging themselves in trade. Stealing is not corruption.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
DTOBS:
Op! Please what side of osogbo is akede iyaloja? sad
That's like osbc area.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Haaaa, that's good sha. What part of Oshogbo are you?

maasoap:

We are too nice. The other time, a thief that was caught in my area was simply tied to am electric pole and civil defence corps were called to wisk him away. Another one was caught about two months ago, they were actually many in number. The caught one was given a small injury on the head by the crowd and vigilantes were like "what are we going to tell the police about this injury" and I was like "what da fvck". Come to nairaland and see stories of brutal jungle justice.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wre z d second person naaaa
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by DTOBS(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
maasoap:

That's like osbc area.
Oke baale or ita kogun?
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Iceberg3: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonja
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by iukpe: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is this how Nigerian youth intend to make a living?
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by 4reala(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
madridguy:
The robbers self no get chill @ all. For independence day, they still wanna make people cry.

Meanwhile, Oshogbo people are just too nice. I can't even see any blood stain on the thief.
Shai! Osogbo pple no sabi tak care of armed Robbers
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
DTOBS:

Oke baale or ita kogun?
Oke baale. Ita Akogun has been abandoned for many years.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by DTOBS(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
maasoap:

Oke baale. Ita Akogun has been abandoned for many years.
Yea I know, but they still use the place for marketing activities
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Fadahunsi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
ramdris:
Dear Op, Please ehn these dirty looking dudes are not Robbers but Thieves... Na those with AK47 be Robbbers... Take note... grin grin

Thieves and Robbers are the same! You only add the qualifier "armed" if they carried any form of arms in their robbery operation...
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Edum13656: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
even Afonja thief dirty, don't quote me ooo... I get Afonja friends.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by Edum13656: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fadahunsi:

Thieves and Robbers are the same! You only add the qualifier "armed" if they carried any form of arms in their robbery operation...

they are not the same, Robbers are professional. Thieves are amateurs. Almost all Nigerians/Biafrans are thieves. but not all are robbers.
Re: Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) by HBIAFRA1: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonjas love stealing and commiting suicide also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robber Arrested At A Church Retreat In Lagos / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.