Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Latest Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Scam (485 Views)

Latest SCAM In Town. Ladies Beware / Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) / Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Scam by tchijay: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
So I av this debtor in school who has been trying to avoid me, I sincerly don't know why I borrowed him the money in dis Buhari economy, I have d habit of not asking y one needs to borrow all I ask is how u plan on paying back, he sha begged dat by the end of d week he is expecting one money like dat, the week came to an end no show ,that was when baba started avoiding me, I sha caught up with him he then changed it to month end that his normal monthly pocket money will be coming in and he will pay up... then the worst happened, this I guess is d biggest scam i Av personally experienced, he said that his brother was on his way to pay the money in d bank on okada when his bike fell then one of the bystanders stole d money .... I just heard he has a record of owing and always has a story to tell so the story sef is totally unbelievable ... the question is y do people borrow without d intentions of paying are they psychologically programmed to doing that... but I have a policy that when I borrow out I give out what I can let go so thank God it wasn't more cause he actually asked for more

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Cult Killings In Ikorodu, SARS/NPF Where Are Your Men Please / BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Kill 30 Miners In Zamfara State / EFCC Explains What Happens To Recovered Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.