Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Solved - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solved (3886 Views)

USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by lanimus: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2016
[b] Hello... I'm lawal from Osun state.

A quick question for you sir. Are you interested in investing mainly for the money or for other
additional reasons? If it's not only for the profit, but more importantly investing with NO RISK TO YOUR MONEY.

Would you then be interested in an investment
that can guarantee you up to 5-7%return on
your investment monthly while you also have
complete protection for your capital. If yes....
We've got a business
waiting to be invested in on propane cooking
gas. The business is scalable
and therefore allows for
an investor starting with a modest amount.
Your investment is
guaranteed against any financial loss as you
have the option of
insuring it against the monthly salaries of the
founders. This means
that the money invested will be paid back
from our monthly salaries (NO DELAYS, NO
HASSLES, JUST YOUR MONEY) outside the
business . We have prepared
an agreement contract with our bank and our employers to that
effect waiting to be activated by investors. For
further details, we would prefer to have your
phone number as email
correspondence has the disadvantage of
stalling communications. You
may however give us a call on 08111512268 or send
us a mail at
lanimuss@gmx.co.uk with your contact.
That way we can
talk better. Thank you.
[/b]
Re: Solved by ekiduwuka(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
1 Bitcoin equals $612 = over 250000k @ present [/quote]

Thank you everyone, I went the bitcoin way and after doing some personal research which was based on acquisition, growth and security of my Bitcoin. So first step acquisition; i came to Nairaland to find exchanges to buy my bitcoin but got alot of "holu ha" then i went straight and asked Ifa (Google) and after many reviews i picked bitx (dot) co. They are safe for me o. Just funded and got my bitcoin instantly.

secondly, growth well i stumbled on alot of bitcoin forums, mining, lending and lots of them promising me a quick growth, but after hours of reading and just picked my growth strategy.

Thirdly, Security of my bitcoin (If anything do am ehhh..for this economy..na die) So I piled out $119 for TREZOR: The Bitcoin Safe (This is a Bitcoin Hardware wallet, better to issure my 600K with 49k than lose it all and cry later) for 100% safety from theft/loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xObssnQwVgg

So once again thank all you guys. Cash 100% invested.
Re: Solved by mojeed4(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2016
mayorall:

As long as owner want it. How is business

Hello, please I will be a little bit interested in this your deal. I stay in Osogbo by the way.
Re: Solved by mayorall(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
mojeed4:

Hello, please I will be a little bit interested in this your deal. I stay in Osogbo by the way.

Alright. Contact me. 07066435369.

My office is at Fagbewesa.
Re: Solved by justayo: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Come and invest in Charcoal Export,ready-made contract available with good ROI.
Whatsapp 08053351537
Re: Solved by Guysses(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
oga no vex, just Google and See news about MMM, i don't know why EFCC has not swoop on these people, if my friend should see what you just wrote, he might swear for u ooo.
mayb ur frnd want to scam somebody and he was blocked...lol...MMM dnt gv a shit when u fail one of their rule.....pls gv me his username let me check what happen to his account
Re: Solved by Me4sure: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
In Midas Initiative we help Investors take advantage of our Agro-Business opportunities where we bring people together to become giants in Agriculture. Join Midas Today - Lease or Buy land for agricultural purpose and we take care of your investment while you work.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Land leasing and Purchase
Land clearing
Purchase of produce and products for farming or animal husbandry
Building of structures (animals, storage etc)
Seedlings and Planting
Management
Perimeter fencing with named plant
Small signage on your farm
Motor-able path to your farm
Marketing arrangement (optional)
Etc.
For More Info – Call 08091490783 or 08149449140
Re: Solved by Smartlife(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Get a shop at a busy area love-vendor it. Buy good refrigerator and big gen. Then sell frozen chicken, fish and Turkey. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Solved by masseratti: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guysses:
mayb ur frnd want to scam somebody and he was blocked...lol...MMM dnt gv a shit when u fail one of their rule.....pls gv me his username let me check what happen to his account
huh? block ko brick ni, MMM is complete fraud, Google and You will see different stories about them not just my friend.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
aAK1:
see you. Efcc can do noting. Mmm has no central account,mmm did not collect money from any body. The program is run by the participants. Lastly the website is .com so the govement can not even block the site. And thats why they resort to propaganda. You better get your facts right. If you are rich already,no problem but if you are not and you keep allowing the devil deprive you from this once in a life time opportunity,you need to go to your village to beg them village witches. I am sure your friend is richer than you are.
Oga please don't say what you don't know in order to make more maga online, immediately you Google MMM the name this is what You get mmm is a ponzi scheme founded in Russia. It is pure fraud, tell me how do they male the money they give to u? What do they do with your money to give you such returns? Magic? or they are inlove with you?
Re: Solved by masseratti: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
fifty:

Am reading you posts and seriously wondering where "Google declared MMM a fraud". Except u meant "Faithless people who cannot rise against poverty declared MMM a fraud". And that's because they don't know how MMM works. Those who know how MMM works,also know that it is not a fraud because it is run by fellow participants.

The S.A and Zimbabwe crash news was all false, if you have people there, contact them and see for Urself. Your govt throws In crazy news to scare you from making money. How can u let them?

Stop wallowing, if u need more clarifications, Am an MMM guider, email me at saintfifty@gmail.com. Feel free to also call me on 08026967699 and ask questions.

To the OP, JOIN MMM WITH UR 600K, AND GET ALMOST 200K AS RETURNS + YOUR 600K PER MONTH.
oga na Nigerian government write am for Google that mmm is a ponzi scheme? What are you talking about? it is pure fraud another wonder bank, what are they doing with all your money giving you such ROI, magic?
Re: Solved by aAK1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
Oga please don't say what you don't know in order to make more maga online, immediately you Google MMM the name this is what You get mmm is a ponzi scheme founded in Russia. It is pure fraud, tell me how do they male the money they give to u? What do they do with your money to give you such returns? Magic? or they are inlove with you?
mr. I've been active on mmm 5 months counting mmm is not the one paying you. It is basically people paying people. I have collected over 2m since I started .if you need me to educate you,just tell me and I will gladly do. Most of my down lines were like you but when they started seeing new car etc na them start to beg.

1 Like

Re: Solved by masseratti: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
aAK1:
mr. I've been active on mmm 5 months counting mmm is not the one paying you. It is basically people paying people. I have collected over 2m since I started .if you need me to educate you,just tell me and I will gladly do. Most of my down lines were like you but when they started seeing new car etc na them start to beg.
i know enough to decide for myself,
Let's do this now, people that you give money to what do they do with it, to give you such returns, my friend too was there for 4 months before he lost his investment last week.

1 Like

Re: Solved by Profsaam: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Solved by SUPERPACK: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
lalasticlala. take this to the promise land
Re: Solved by phantomBBT: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
MMM is real.. guy.. your friend is lying... people keep paying and receiving daily.. it's logical.. you don't pay to any company so how come the loss.. your friend must be bad belle.. Register for MMM and Make fast money.. have been in it for three months and am reaping heavily.. my wedding is coming up next month and I can boldly tell you it's courtesy of MMM...

2 Likes

Re: Solved by aAK1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
Let's do this now, people that you give money to what do they do with it, to give you such returns, my friend too was there for 4 months before he lost his investment last week.
if your friend is clean,he should come here and tell me how he lost his money and i bet it, if was mmm's fault i will pay half of the amount he lost.
Re: Solved by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
masseratti:
He must have gone against one of the rules before that could happen for example maybe he didn't PH when his order came .Ask him well
Re: Solved by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
phantomBBT:
MMM is real.. guy.. your friend is lying... people keep paying and receiving daily.. it's logical.. you don't pay to any company so how come the loss.. your friend must be bad belle.. Register for MMM and Make fast money.. have been in it for three months and am reaping heavily.. my wedding is coming up next month and I can boldly tell you it's courtesy of MMM...
are you sure lol
Re: Solved by jaidman: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ekiduwuka:
Hello Guys,
I would like you to give me your honest ideas on both short term and long term investment or 600K. Am looking for a monthly ROI from 5% and above. I would appreciate your input thanks

Please I need a loan of #300k to be spread for Six (6) months with 20 percent interest.
I av a Toyota Camry pencil as Collateral.

Interested person should drop his/her phone no call/chat.

Thank u.
Re: Solved by aAK1(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2016
jaidman:

Please I need a loan of #300k to be spread for Six (6) months with 20 percent interest.

Thank u.
I can give you this loan if your collateral is worth it.07061296381
Re: Solved by jaidman: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2016
aAK1:
I can give you this loan if your collateral is worth it.07061296381

I will contact u soon.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2016
SeyiAyorinde:

He must have gone against one of the rules before that could happen for example maybe he didn't PH when his order came .Ask him well
get this right, he was lucky he got back his investment in mmm, and he was trading with the profit he got from it until, things went south Last week, question I ask is very simple, what do they do with the money to give you guys such returns? is it magic? ponzi scheme is ponzi no two words, the whole thing is on Google, MMM even went as far as editing their Wikipedia page, if you don't know how ponzi schemes works, i will tell you.
There is always a poster guy or girl, who they will give everything to and you will know, thoae ones will attract you, hey why am Even doing this? please put all your money in jare.
Re: Solved by tblackE61(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
jaidman:

Thank u.

If ur collateral is worth it buzz me let's talk 07038448164
Re: Solved by SeyiAyorinde(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
hey why am Even doing this? please put all your money in jare.
Keep trying to find out how they get the 30% while my mavro grows every Tuesdays and Thursday. I hope u get answer to ur question but as for me I want to get #gbagan on my phone.
Re: Solved by SecretAgent: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
get this right, he was lucky he got back his investment in mmm, and he was trading with the profit he got from it until, things went south Last week, question I ask is very simple, what do they do with the money to give you guys such returns? is it magic? ponzi scheme is ponzi no two words, the whole thing is on Google, MMM even went as far as editing their Wikipedia page, if you don't know how ponzi schemes works, i will tell you.
There is always a poster guy or girl, who they will give everything to and you will know, thoae ones will attract you, hey why am Even doing this? please put all your money in jare.
Can you be clear how your friend lost his money, did he go against MMM rules and regulations. Because i just made a withdrawal (get help) on the 3rd of october 2016. I invested just #18000 and #52000 was paid into my bank account this week. All i can say for now is MMM is the real deal.

Re: Solved by masseratti: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
SeyiAyorinde:

Keep trying to find out how they get the 30% while my mavro grows every Tuesdays and Thursday. I hope u get answer to ur question but as for me I want to get #gbagan on my phone.
Am happy for you jare, if truly you are making money like that from it, you won't have time to reply me this way, am too busy oga you can notice, just a question i asked, what are they using your money for to give you such roi, magic? if its genuine they can't approach the stock market or banks to raise capital?
Re: Solved by masseratti: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
SecretAgent:
Can you be clear how your friend lost his money, did he go against MMM rules and regulations. Because i just made a withdrawal (get help) on the 3rd of october 2016. I invested just #18000 and #52000 was paid into my bank account this week. All i can say for now is MMM is the real deal.
am happy for you, just a simple question,what do they do with your money to give such returns? magic?

Read my post well, he didn't lose his investment but he traded with his profits and now They are no more paying him.
Re: Solved by Garnetto(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
am happy for you, just a simple question,what do they do with your money to give such returns? magic?

Read my post well, he didn't lose his investment but he traded with his profits and now They are no more paying him.
for real? just 18k..and you got 52k as get help?
Re: Solved by masseratti: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Garnetto:

for real? just 18k..and you got 52k as get help?
help for wetin exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basic Roots Of Entrepreneurial Opportunity / Thread closed / Top 15 News And Blog Websites In Nigeria Powered By Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.