Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Solved - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solved (3900 Views)

USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by ExplicitContent: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
My man I have been in your shoes before... 600k sef is too much.. trust!
All you need is the right info with step by step illustrations to set you on track..

With $300(150,000) I will show/teach you an online business you can start and be making more than $1000(500k) and above..business is easy.. I will personally teach you and show u prooves of my own earnings..it's from this biz I made money to run my offline biz..
It's all about being inform..

Note: that $300 is not some kind of charges for revealin/teaching u about this biz or something.. rather it is the actual amount you need to invest in the business and onc that is set you are good... so that is it.
Anybody interested too can also send me a msg..

Don't pm me send a mail rather
Re: Solved by SecretAgent: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Garnetto:

for real? just 18k..and you got 52k as get help?
Yes, i invested 18K and waited like 2 months plus before i made withdrawal. Get help is the withdrawal term used in MMM. There are smart ways to make money quickly in MMM. If you are interested. Contact me: Adekunle234@hotmail.com or my whatsapp number
Re: Solved by SecretAgent: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
help for wetin exactly?
Help is the term used when someone wants to withdraw their money from MMM.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
SecretAgent:
Help is the term used when someone wants to withdraw their money from MMM.
and what do they do with your initial investment please? magic?
am done with you guys, its your money do whatever you like with it.
Re: Solved by kunletoks(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
ucsparks:
Buy a danfo bus and Put it into lagos road immediately
11 to 20k on daily bases

You can't get a tokunbo at that price and they deliver 6k daily and not 11k
Re: Solved by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
masseratti:
are you for real? are you guys on another planet? how many times will people tell you guys that scheme is a fake, my friend in PH Just told me he lost some money to MMM couple of days ago amd you're telling him to invest in it?
Just Google MMM and see the results.
MMM has a cloned fake website and Google is yet to take it down. Google mmm Nigeria the fake website is even the first one. If your friend used this method to sign up am sorry, am yet to see someone who wasn't paid yet.
Re: Solved by masseratti: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
grossintel:
MMM has a cloned fake website and Google is yet to take it down. Google mmm Nigeria the fake website is even the first one. If your friend used this method to sign up am sorry, am yet to see someone who wasn't paid yet.
oga i hear you na your money am done, simple question what do they do with the money, you can't answer.
Re: Solved by mojeed4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
mayorall:

partner with us. check our profile. if satisfactory. contact us. you bear zero risk. we pay 30k monthly with 250k.

Hi Mayorall. Please is this still on? Will love to get involved in this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos / World Class Cement Plant Will Be Established Next Year - Aganga / Tax Clearance Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.