Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,039 members, 7,946,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Need Advice On My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On My Business (506 Views)

Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On My Business by mumq(f): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls I need advice on my business, was into part business b4,bt d business was nt moving as expected due to location, Hussy now advice me to luk for business dat moves in my area, all I see is provision and foodstuffs, I opt for provisions in wholesales, and I've done my research, get contact with companies dat can supply some.
D capital I have now is 600,000, bt due to d high cost of goods in d market, was advised not to start now that d prices of goods may fall by December and I may run into loss, so pls I need advice cos I'm tired of being idle.
Thanks.
Re: Need Advice On My Business by kaysy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
I think u should go for sales of soft/hard drinks in wholesale and retail, add snacks with other little provisions that hardly expires

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On My Business by eph12(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
That's the general belief that prices of items will fall by December. If you trust the person that told you enough then maybe you should chill till December.
Re: Need Advice On My Business by sekundosekundo: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
'prices of goods may fall by December'. Agree with this and remain idle forever.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice On My Business by Pidggin(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Prices of goods will definitely increase until 2023 or as long as Buhari remains our president so feel free, go and get those goods and sell them. In fact buy as much as you can so that by the time the price increases you can make enough gain

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On My Business by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol @ prices of goods will fall by december.

With the way this economy is going, invest in bags of rice and wait till december.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On My Business by Bookiemart01(f): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't see prices falling in December because that will negate the law of demand and supply..In fact, prices will go up in December because demand for foodstuff will rise.

I'll rather you stock t=your shop now because rice may sell for 40,00/bag in December. You may want to make some cool cash in December by buying cheap now and selling high later in December.

Do not listen to those who think prices will fall , stock up now

mumq:
Pls I need advice on my business, was into part business b4,bt d business was nt moving as expected due to location, Hussy now advice me to luk for business dat moves in my area, all I see is provision and foodstuffs, I opt for provisions in wholesales, and I've done my research, get contact with companies dat can supply some.
D capital I have now is 600,000, bt due to d high cost of goods in d market, was advised not to start now that d prices of goods may fall by December and I may run into loss, so pls I need advice cos I'm tired of being idle.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On My Business by mumq(f): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks everyone, really appreciate ur advice, think I'll just start dis month, cos I also don't seems to see any change very soon, with dis our Mr presido

(1) (Reply)

Turn 4k Into A Large Stream Of Income / How To Beat This Recession Period And Become Financially Free With 7400 Only. / Receive Ur Money (in $) Online With Payoneer. It’s Simple! Here's How 2 Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.