Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? (825 Views)

Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by tallfish145(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Urgent answer to this question will solve an important puzzle right now.Can you allow the child of your wife,and from another man to bear your name?THANKS
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by Acheron: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
No
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by 234GT(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is not proper. The child should bear the name of his father, except he or she was sired by a nameless ghost.
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by Florblu(f): 1:06am On Oct 04, 2016
I won't change from my father's name even if my stepfathers name will open doors without a knock or key.Also I won't change to my stepfather's name even if my father's name is Anini(not sure of the spelling)or a name of a terrible thief who has stolen this country's wealth I will rather bear my name alone.
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2016
What happens when the child changes it to the original name? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2016
it's not right. What happened to the sperm that produced him/her
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2016
What is the problem?
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by tallfish145(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What is the problem?
Problem as how?
Re: Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? by babyfaceafrica: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
tallfish145:
Problem as how?
what's wrong in it

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of A Modest Wedding In Nigeria / Meet The Bride Whose 5 Bridesmaids Are All Pregnant. / Why Do We Thank Our Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.