Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,185 members, 7,913,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? (43802 Views)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by kallowdean(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello House!
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2016
rhymesnoni:
can1 apply while still servin

Unless you are passing out before this month end. Your certificate number is compulsory in the filling of the form.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by moscobabs(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
BleSSedMee:

Unless you are passing out before this month end. Your certificate number is compulsory in the filling of the form.

what of us that didn't go for service ...do they ask for NYSC exemption letter?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by badrufola(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
OK
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by badrufola(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2016
HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT I HAVE REGISTER AND I HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL ALERT FROM THEM WHAT S THE NEXT THINGS TO DO PLS REPLY ASAP.
rileyy:
Na to submitt now be palava, got to stage 18/18. Guess work is still in progress to stabilized the domain. Patience guys
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by kallowdean(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
K
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by ikorodureporta: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2016
iyke926:
This country wicked sha...how do you expect one to fill a form from 1- 18 on a shitty site.

...v.useles pipple. Hw persin go scan all credentials & waste time & cash online when job neva show, as if there wnt b a test & interview? Why not ask people to indicate all this by jst ticking & submitting, till when they ar invited for test? #Idiotz... I biliv it d load of d uploaded documents tht is affecting d poor site too...
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by rileyy(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2016
badrufola:
HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT I HAVE REGISTER AND I HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL ALERT FROM THEM WHAT S THE NEXT THINGS TO DO PLS REPLY ASAP.

Goto to the home page, click the coat of arm (top. Left) then search for your suitable vac. Scroll down to the bottom of the job spec and click apply, then sign in with your email address and password. If error occurs keep refreshing as long as the data you're supplyin is correct you'll eventually get through
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by rileyy(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2016
duke79:

its not about the domain. the IT people manning that site are incompetent. Either they are or it was a deliberate attempt to frustrate Nigerians while using other means to employ their candidates

You may be right but even as we speak work is bn done to make the site stable. You can see even some stages have been removed/merged, I'm also affected but all we need do is a little patient and never to give up.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Scarface22(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Its available, only around 12am and u have to keep reloading for it to go through, it doesnt open on some browsers too. I was awake all night doing mine but couldnt finish coz the site went down again. the key work here is patience
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by dubyke1: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2016
phygo89:
[sup][/samnuel pls help i registered sucessfully with 4 different mail since yesterday till now I ave not received any mail from either of them. What should I do?

Try login with one of username you used for the registration. The site will tell you that the email has not been verified. click on resend verification link and you will get the link in your email address. I had similar issue.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2016
moscobabs:

Yes, you can replace the nysc certificate number with your exemption letter number.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2016
moscobabs:

Your exemption letter should have a number too. So you can fill that in.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Yksoul(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Please,Can One Continue With Blank Vacancy And Job Code? Please Reply
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Srallens(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
otutu123:

dem dey tell u somethin u dey argue. oya upload everything na.
. Wich one dey pain u here? Where u d one i quoted in the first place? The guy i quoted had already responded rightly even. Y r u pained?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Zeze06(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
ok thanks

Barselonia:

Don't have idea on dat
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by otutu123(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Srallens:
. Wich one dey pain u here? Where u d one i quoted in the first place? The guy i quoted had already responded rightly even. Y r u pained?
take correction. simple.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Annie2059: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2016
24hrs plus and I'm still trying to submit form.... this is serious
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hannita(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Those that their registrations were successful,please what browser did you use?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
hannita:
Those that their registrations were successful,please what browser did you use?

Mozilla firefox and explorer can work perfectly for the web
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Ileriahur(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Pls help I av not registered because the captcha is not loading.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by faites(f): 3:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Ileriahur:
Pls help I av not registered because the captcha is not loading.

Pls, what is that captcha thing? I am also having similar issues
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by compuseun: 5:38am On Oct 07, 2016
They are working on the site. The senate has told them to work on the site so that Nigerians can apply.
I don't know y they allow quack developer to handle the portal in the first place. WHAT A SHAME TO OUR GOVERNMENT!!!
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Annie2059: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
By God's grace and favour I have filled and submitted the form successfully.... don't give up hope.. The site is working fine this morning, you can try it too...
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by paullarge300: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
where you able to sign the signature on the form? anybody pls
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Annie2059: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
paullarge300:
where you able to sign the signature on the form? anybody pls
I didn't fill it o... are we supposed to?
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by moscobabs(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Yes, you can replace the nysc certificate number with your exemption letter number.

which means I have to go and collect my exemption cert because I don't have bfre
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by moscobabs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
BleSSedMee:

the certificate number is not compulsory except your grade
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
moscobabs:

the certificate number is not compulsory except your grade

Grade?? Don't get you.

The column for your NYSC num is asterisk meaning is compulsory.
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by hedge: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Guys, i just submitted mine at 3:30am. The site has been upgraded, the application form is one page. Good development, thumbs up to the operators
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2016
rileyy:

You may be right but even as we speak work is bn done to make the site stable. You can see even some stages have been removed/merged, I'm also affected but all we need do is a little patient and never to give up.

It took the legislature to intervene before the site started running. It was a planned attempt by the organizers of this recruitment to slot in their candidate. Yes they have worked on it but why did it take long? Na naija we dey....black man head quarters of wickedness greed and corruption
Re: Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? by slyng(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Fellow applicants, please assist on how to fill the following on the FCSC recruitment portal
1. date discharged (nysc)
2. salary paid per annum
3. date hired
after submission, i keep getting an error message highlighting these 3 parameters as "invalid". Any assistance will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.