Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,928 members, 7,949,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Really, What Do I Say To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really, What Do I Say To This? (685 Views)

Are We Really What We Attract? / Sex Is Really What A Man Needs! / So Is Fat Really What Is In, In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really, What Do I Say To This? by r231(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
My girlfriend emails me and asks me how my day's going. I email her back and I answer that the day's going well, no complaints. I ask her about her day. Her response is it's 'blah' because she has cramps. She's going to take some asprin and tea.

Really, what do I say to that?

I replied 'Hope that helps'. But that's the best I could come up with outside of 'OK', my usual response to replies that, in my mind, leave me with nothing to really keep things going.

My seasoned vets, how would you have handled that?
Re: Really, What Do I Say To This? by whiteroses(f): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
just say take care of yourself for me luv yuu baby xx
Re: Really, What Do I Say To This? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
Good one from whiteroses " take care of ur self 4 me would have been the ideal reply"
Re: Really, What Do I Say To This? by puskin: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Tell her, honey, I hope the cramps are killing U very well.
What a waste of space.
Re: Really, What Do I Say To This? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2009
Erhhh what else is there to say? lol.

I think i would even be worse. I would be like ok or eyah grin

Mine usually says, sorry baby. . .i'll massage it for you. Drink tea and rest ok. Hope you feel better soon.

i roll my eyes grin
Re: Really, What Do I Say To This? by StellaN3(f): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

(1) (Reply)

Is True Love Still In Existense / Women Who Believe They Are Smart. / Is Patronizing Harlots Worse Than Fornicating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.