Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,338 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? (7331 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 80% (38 votes)
No: 19% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Am Dating An Older Girl... Can We Get Married?? / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / Would You Date An Older Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by ooluyemi: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
Oh yes i can marry a man younger than i am. Infant in my present relatiinship d guy is 6mth younger and we've been 2gether 4 over 3yrs now.Both parties are not desperate in anyway. Also in my extended family one of my aunties is 2yrs older than her husband and the've celebrated 25th year of their marriage and blessed wit 4 lovlly kids ,d first about to get married now.
Age may not matter in all relationships,what matters most is ur personalties and ur endurance
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by tushbobo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
Out of all the girls older than me that i ve met in my life,i can marry two of them so i ll say yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!! if the girl is good why not?
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by clomn(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
I HAVE DATED OLDER GALS AND WILL DO IT AGAIN IF THAT IS WHERE I FIND MYSELF.

MY REASONS REMAINS THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE ATTRACTED TO ME ARE AT THE END OF THE DAY 1 OR 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND I ENJOY THEM A LOT BASED ON MATURITY.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Pharoh: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
Why don't you guys get married to the first older girl that you dated if maturity is what you people cherish alot? undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Redfox(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2009
Love and compatibility are the prevailing factors here.In that light;it would be my pleasure to marry a lady that is older than me.kini big deal.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by abbeyboy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
ooluyemi:

Oh yes i can marry a man younger than i am. Infant in my present relatiinship d guy is 6mth younger and we've been 2gether 4 over 3yrs now.Both parties are not desperate in anyway. Also in my extended family one of my aunties is 2yrs older than her husband and the've celebrated 25th year of their marriage and blessed wit 4 lovlly kids ,d first about to get married now.
Age may not matter in all relationships,what matters most is your personalties and your endurance

WORD!!! smiley cheesy I beg, tell them oh!
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by carnal: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
lucky me you won't even notice it in my case
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by arogbowei: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
Why not? If both of you can handle it why not? if both of you are matured enough, no problem. Why throw love away in the name of numbers or society's unfair impositions. Love is the reason for any union, not age, not money, but love and love recognises no age difference. Poster marry your man, forget his age.

http://www.tourismonitor..com
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by saraj(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
I don't agree with women dating/marrying
men who are 5/6 yrs younger or more.
I find it sickening to see women with men
young enough to be their sons,
e.g Madonna aged 51 and her boyfriend aged
22!!!
Although I do not have a problem with men
with women young enough to be their daughters.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
sara j:

22!!!

Im surprised you a woman will subscribe to this chauvinistic viewpoint. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by hemmydah: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2009
definitely, my g/friend i will marry is 2years older than me
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
carnal:

I have been married for 9 yrs and my wife is a year older than me.lucky me you won't even notice it in my case,my wife is someone who does alot of exercises and keeps fit alot too.i dnt see anything wrong with having someone who is older than you,the truth is that a girl you are older than will disrespect you the same way the girl who is older than you will treat you infact you might even be surprise that a girl who is older will handle the case alot better,the bottom line is LOVE and understanding.
all of my relationships were with older girls.
In fact, one of them felt I was 5 years older.So,
It all depends on the maturity.
Age is just a number.There are 30 year olds who behave like 12 year olds while
Some great under 23s like me can even baheve better than some over 40s
So, its in the person not the age.After all, age is not written on the fore head.
Only in Nigeria does such rubbish count with.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by excelway(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
IF SHE SHOWS ME RESPECT AND I TRULY LOVE HER NOT LUST, I THINK I WON'T HESITATE COS AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. BUT WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES IS WHEN WE BEGIN TO AGE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF WHO COS SHE WILL AGE BEFORE ME, NEVERTHELESS I'LL LOOK OVER THAT & WAIT TILL WE GET TO THAT BRIDGE.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Tvc(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
@OAM4J

He said it all age is just a number bt on a condition if not more than 5yrs and if she doeasnt luk it
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Sissy3(f): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
sara j:

22!!!

double standard huh? you find it ok for an older man to date a young girl but not the other way around. interesting
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by yeegaa: 5:48am On Oct 24, 2009
yes i can,not even dating alone.i can marry an older inmate 1ce there is understanding,my woman can be older than me. OMO KO BAD
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Xorenxo(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2009
We have over 1000 Nigerian youngies who would rather date older ladies.Check their reasons in http://sugarmummies..com.You too can apply to join free by sending your profile to sugarmummies@gmail.com
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Xorenxo(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2009
We have over 1000 Nigerian youngies who would rather date older ladies.Check their reasons in http://sugarmummies..com.You too can apply to join free by sending your profile to sugarmummies@gmail.com
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Xorenxo(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Xorenxo(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Xorenxo(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by chuckie155: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2009
the main ish is love, but the age gap between the two shouldnt be much, i can date a girl that is 2year older than me tho.

Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by donpaulo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2009
i dated a girl 5 years older for 12years, i dont regret it 1 bit! cool
infact, she made me a better, more mature, romantic and caring guy to the immense benefit of the younger one onboard,  smiley
i really would have loved to marry her had it been stuff worked out,
  i miss her alot; sad
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
It took you 12 yrs?

Girl sef stupid. Wh the hell stays with a dude for 12 yrs
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Nignog: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2009
check out my picture if you are looking for a date wink
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by donpaulo(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2009
HABA thief! before you go crucify me, we started when i was 16 and she was 21. we no try?
it aint easy been in love for that long you know wink
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by akjoseph1: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
yes i will and i am
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
donpaulo:

HABA thief! before you go crucify me, we started when i was 16 and she was 21. we no try?
it aint easy been in love for that long you know wink
You were 16 and she was 21. grin grin grin grin wow, no life.
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by donpaulo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
abeg e don do before insults go enter, thats why i dont like replying posts on this NL. angry

meanwhile, back to the question; yes i would marry a gurl older (or younger) but cant and will never marry my age mate! lailai tongue
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Jobeleagu(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2009
Yes i can date or marry a lady older than me but i'll consider d following fact; -That her physical appearance doesn't reflect it.
-That she has enough respect 4 me.
-That she going 2 be frisky so that her stature wil not be boring which wil make me 2 start cheating on her.
-That her character is unique & she has a mature reasoning because not all older ladies reasons matured.[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2010
*knows this is old*

lipsrsealed I refuse to date younger men or even those my exact age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

190's Message To Nigerian Women And Women In General / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship / One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.