Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama (617 Views)

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / I Am Not Your Servant, I’m Fighting For Myself – President Tells Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by modsfucker: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
President Rodrigo Duterte of Philippine on Tuesday told U.S. President Barack Obama to "go to hell".

Reuters reports that Duterte made the remark after the US refused to sell arms to Philippine. Duterte said he was realigning his foreign policy because the United States had failed the Philippines adding that at some point, "I will break up with America".

"Although it may sound s**t to you, it is my sacred duty to keep the integrity of this republic and the people healthy," Duterte said.

"If you don't want to sell arms, I'll go to Russia. I sent the generals to Russia and Russia said 'do not worry, we have everything you need, we'll give it to you'. And as for China, they said 'just come over and sign and everything will be delivered'."

Duterte said the United States should have supported the Philippines in tackling its chronic drugs problems. He said, Instead of helping us, the first to hit was the State Department. So you can go to hell, Mr Obama, you can go to hell.''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Drama days ahead
Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by soberdrunk(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
About time someone told that arrogant country the truth..............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by veacea: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2016
When was this again?
Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by KINGMAKER001(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Serves him right...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by cassidy1996(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2016
US too they form activity.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by CoolFreeday(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Do everybody hate them? Let them change their policies, it won't help them anymore especially with china and Russia standing by.

2 Likes

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2016
I stand with the U.S, the only country on planet earth that hold moral justice , upholding the etiquette of humanity and sanity, God bless the headquarters of the world. God bless the U.S of A... If not for them, humanity will still be in savage era, the blind era where everything and anything goes without a check...

God bless the U.S.A , I shall be with u till I die

2 Likes

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by modsfucker: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I stand with the U.S, the only country on planet earth that hold moral justice , upholding the etiquette of humanity and sanity, God bless the headquarters of the world. God bless the U.S of A... If not for them, humanity will still be in savage era, the blind era where everything and anything goes without a check...

But you know for fairness sake, the police needs to be policed too... They invade autonomous contries without any checks.. . What's wrong with Libya?

1 Like

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
modsfucker:

But you know for fairness sake, the police needs to be policed too... They invade autonomous contries without any checks.. . What's wrong with Libya?
They do NOT do that, the Libya case was a U.N mandate they carried out, the U.N imposed a No fly zone, and they enforced it... The Libya people rebelled against their leader, and wanted him out... It wasn't U.S that rebelled against him...
The only time U.S has invaded a country unauthorised was 2003 Iraq up invasion, and it was understandable, their apprehension following the 9/11 Amageddon they suffered and the ensuing paranoia that followed....

So please leave the Democratic capital of the world for me, I salute them like never before ....

Although I have to accept that they have failed to understand something, Yes democracy works for them and it is good, but it can not work for everybody, case in point, Arabs, from time immemorial they have always been ruled by strong men and emirs, not democracy, reason whyy tghe most stable arabs countries are not democratic , u can not want to distort that and impose your democracy on them nd expect it to work case in point , (Iraq and libya) , they really have to learn and understand that fact...

1 Like

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by CSTR2: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Is it not the same china that wants to claim some philipines islands as part of its territory? grin Something that the US is currently opposing.
Go to china and sell your future, but don't ever come back begging to Washington.

1 Like

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by welzyj2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
lets leave trash 4 PSP Philippine go collect knock if dem no dodge.
Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by phrenology: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:

This one done pass redemption level. grin grin Clear the wool from your eyes off the neocons and their agenda. You talk about mandate and I ask whose mandate are they fulfilling? Seems to me like you have not been studying world's politics well enough, cause if you did you wouldn't have spewed this preposterous submission.

1 Like

Re: Go To Hell, Philippines President Tells Obama by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
phrenology:

This one done pass redemption level. grin grin Clear the wool from your eyes off the neocons and their agenda. You talk about mandate and I ask whose mandate are they fulfilling? Seems to me like you have not been studying world's politics well enough, cause if you did you wouldn't have spewed this preposterous submission.
u definitely know absolutely nothing about world politics, obviously nothing..... Enjoy ur ignorance, it is indeed bliss.... I won't reply u again... I converse with solely well read and versed minds

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election / Berlin Attack Suspect Anis Amri 'shot Dead In Milan' / Person Of The Year 2016: The Russian Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.