Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government (3365 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
DTOBS:
Good...

Lalasticlala Oya now.... Do the needful

Abegi!! Do which needful...

You be tonye side chick?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by timeman: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm not used to doing this neither i'm i any his fan at all but i must commend barcanista for his balanced views though some elements of bias once a while which is excusable. If there is anything i take away from him, it's his stance against corruption irrespective. He defended Gej with all he's got prior to the election& immediately after but bowed to overwhelming evidences after been confronted with several of them. He supports PMB fight against corrupt practices perpetrated during Gej's Adm. No matter whose ox is gored even in the current administration. An honourable attitude which i promised myself to take after whenever a new government succeeds PMB's. I am fully ready to support any govt determined to expose any graft& malfeasance in buhari government. But all said & done, i still think he's a stupid wailers like others though. Keep up the good work till you get paid.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
timeman:
I'm not used to doing this neither i'm i any his fan at all but i must commend barcanista for his balanced views though so elements of bias once a while which is excuseable. If there is anything i take away from him, it's his stance against corruption irrespective. He defended Gej with all he's got prior to the election& immediately after but bowed to overwhelming evidences after been confronted with several of them. He supports PMB fight against corrupt practices perpetrated during Gej's Adm. No matter whose ox is gored even in the current administration. An honourable attitude which i promised myself to take after whenever a new government succeeds PMB's. I am fully ready to support any govt determined to expose any graft& malfeasance in buhari government. But all said & done, i still think he's a stupid wailers like others though. Keep up the good work till you get paid.
Kiss the truth!
On first bold, I am glad that you are saying this. Truth is corruption MUST be killed irrespective who the perpetrators are. At PDP some of us are making case for the eradication of internal corruption.

On second bold, that 'stupid" was a bit harsh LOL

As for reward, it only comes from God to whoever he wills. May he will his blessings upon us
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tonye nawaoh see how you dey beg for recognition...

Person call you stupid, you say is your pleasure... Because you want people to certify you..

You want money BC I know say nah money dey worry you.

You are living on the weak point of the masses by using corruption to score cheap goals, but when you get handsome pay. The rest is history...

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by KwaraRat: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

On first bold, I am glad that you are saying this. Truth is corruption MUST be killed irrespective who the perpetrators are. At PDP some of us are making case for the eradication of internal corruption.

On second bold, that 'stupid" was a bit harsh LOL

As for reward, it only comes from God to whoever he wills. May he will his blessings upon us

You have the audacity to be an anti corruption crusader after Gbawe exposed your cheap hustle here for all to see?

Why are you even still posting here?

Don't you have one grain of shame in you?

Or you think we have forgotten all the text and email messages Gbawe leaked here showing how you were negotiating for settlement for your shameless rants and insults directed to GEJ?

Only in nigeria do we have crooks like you claiming saint

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by KwaraRat: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:
Tonye nawaoh see how you dey beg for recognition...

Person call you stupid, you say is your pleasure... Because you want people to certify you..

You want money BC I know say nah money dey worry you.

You are leaving on the weak point of the masses by using corruption to score cheap goals, but when you get handsome pay. The rest is history...

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens...

The guy no get shame

Instead make him go find work do he still dey hustle for shilling position.

Ignore the useful idiota

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm still wondering what these restless trolls want...

I ignore trolls...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
KwaraRat:

The guy no get shame

Instead make him go find work do he still dey hustle for shilling position.

Ignore the useful idiota

The guy no worth my mention, that's why I quoted him less...

All he needs is money..

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
This one Na essay but educative
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by KwaraRat: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm still wondering what these restless IPOB trolls want...

I ignore trolls...

You are the confirmed jobless tout here.

What do you even do for a living sef?

You are here day in and out trying to get noticed with your foolish write ups.

Or have you not got the memo?

The only reason people like you and omojuwa got any notice was because as Niger Deltans you brutally castigated and ridiculed the former President Jonathan.

Now that Jonathan isn't in office anymore who takes your bias rants seriously?

Where is omojuwa now?

Keep decieving yourself that you have a career going when we all know you are nothing but an e-tout ready to be hired out.

Poor wretched fool dey call im papa troll.

Funniest thing is how big mouths like you claiming social critics can't even stomach a bit of your own medicine.

Tout

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

The guy no worth my mention, that's why I quoted him less...

All he needs is money..
you and your partner have been cursing and posting singe first page but tonye kept his cool. That's maturity from him. I think you are bitter over his intelligence and envious of him. But tonye has admirers a lot. Quit hating
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
Exactly! She was not employed or appointed recently by Government to come and air her own views but theirs.

TonyeBarcanista:
Onochie is government's spokeswoman and therefore a public servant. Her opinion is seen as that of the government.

STOP SPAMMING THREAD
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by KwaraRat: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
you and your partner have been cursing and posting singe first page but tonye kept his cool. That's maturity from him. I think you are bitter over his intelligence and envious of him. But tonye has admirers a lot. Quit hating

Which intelligence?

The same IQ that made sophisticated boiling frogs like you all line up behind a boko illiterate?

Abeg park.

If TonyeBarcanista can not take critiscm then I strongly suggest he finds another line of work.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by NigerDeltan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:
Tonyebarcanista... Ooo

Cheap recognition won't take you nowhere..

Leave ipob alone we don't need your sentiments.

Stop patronizing the ipob they don't need you for anything...

Why are you so childish? Uhn!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Intelligence ke? I no blame you tonye side chick, maybe I look like an illiterate who have time for cheap recognition...

There is nothing to envy about tonye but there is something to get pissed off of... He is just like a political pun in a chess game of polithiefians he has no utmost regard for the masses...

Tonye has no maturity as the love for money can drive one crazy...

Tonye make I pay you 500k to take down this thread... Help me tell him cos am fking sincere miss tonye side chick classified

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
KwaraRat:

And he will never make it in life.

Tout dey call im papa troll.

Ioon care if he makes it but it will be an honour for him if he do it right...

What the guy is ignorance of that Even the troll better pass his levels...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Eastactivist: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Why are you so childish? Uhn!

Hope I've made you happy by quoting your post...

Now zoom off my mentions...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by HtwoOw: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista

You said Buhari spent £50k for but is letting hunger ravage the citizens trapped there? You are as wicked as Judas Iscariot

Buhari donated proceeds of his biography to IDP camps

Same Buhari ordered the Senate to probe the funds released to IDP camps

Buhari released tons of money to these people

Even Aisha donated millions worth of food and medications to IDP a move you and your fellow PDP followers still abuse and insult Buhari for

I am sure you've commented on Fp topics about how the people in charge are loading trucks of food meant for IDP to thier stores

You are a 19 faced hypocrite only on that subject so I did not bother to read the rest

GMbuhari, Dabullit, omenka, sarrki,

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by STONEGEORGE15(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
abokibuhari:
When next Aisha wan share rice, make una inform barca cause him need rice oooo

If this shiit makes the front page may it not be well with buhari and his ancestors ...

The shit will make front page and it would not be well with Buhari and his ancestors!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
HtwoOw:
TonyeBarcanista

You said Buhari spent £50k for but is letting hunger ravage the citizens trapped there? You are as wicked as Judas Iscariot

Even Aisha donated millions worth of food and medications to IDP a move you and your fellow PDP followers still abuse and insult Buhari for

I am sure you've commented on Fp topics about how the people in charge are loading trucks of food meant for IDP to thier stores

You are a 19 faced hypocrite only on that subject so I did not bother to read the rest

who are the people in charge? are they not Buhari appointees? When did buhari tell senate to "probe" them? why can't he probe them seeing that he has executive power? Do you know how many tens of million are in £50,000 that was spent on Buhari's ear alone? do you know how many hundreds of thousand people that will be well fed on that?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by engineerboat(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
The woman is just a learner from the lying Master Himself.
She is just acting on a show face wailing. Cause I don't see the correlation between Dejis speech and PDP

That she ends up diagracimg herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by engineerboat(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
KwaraRat:

You are the confirmed jobless tout here.

What do you even do for a living sef?

You are here day in and out trying to get noticed with your foolish write ups.

Or have you not got the memo?

The only reason people like you and omojuwa got any notice was because as Niger Deltans you brutally castigated and ridiculed the former President Jonathan.

Now that Jonathan isn't in office anymore who takes your bias rants seriously?

Where is omojuwa now?

Keep decieving yourself that you have a career going when we all know you are nothing but an e-tout ready to be hired out.

Poor wretched fool dey call im papa troll.

Funniest thing is how big mouths like you claiming social critics can't even stomach a bit of your own medicine.

Tout

Are you Laurent Onochie PA.

Someone appointed as PA by PMB spewiing thrash.
Does that worth mentioning.

I don't think you read over again what you just write above.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by adconline(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
HtwoOw:
TonyeBarcanista

You see the way you conflated £50k payment (even though newspaper reports said £6m and presidency has refused to publish all the figures?) with the proceeds from his biography
They're not mutually exclusive, meaning that he could have done both, but the point is that he budgeted more money for Aso Rock Clinic than all the federal teaching hospitals in Naija.
Also, he increased Aso Rock budget from N6.6bn in 2015 to N39bn in 2016, a whopping 600% while telling Naija folks to make sacrifices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is this Lauretta Onochie not the lost vagabond that denied being Igbo? Someone should please confirm if this Onochie isn't the same anti-Igbo crusader from Anioma voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by DTOBS(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

Abegi!! Do which needful...

You be tonye side chick?
I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Chiefobdk1: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

thr is nothing to envy about tonye. the guy is morally bankrupt. he was exposed a while back. then he was wit apc. he was exposed negotiating payment for all his rants online supporting buhari and deriding goodluck...

the guy na political flip flopper. switch wit d flow kinda liar

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by citizenY(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eastactivist:

Tonye wants to shut me out...

What happens to the freedom of speech enshrined in our constitution...

You dare criticise onochie but can't do equally same to your self...

Are you not an hypocrite tonye...

Two sided man is not a man

REMINDS ME OF THAT CHINESE FILM.....ONE,ARMED SWORDSMAN....

TONYE HAS GONE FULL CIRCLE.... HE NO GET SIDE AGAIN..... HE WANT LECTURE SOMEBODY ON PUBLIC RELATIONS..... NA TODAY?

TONYE..... WE GET MEMORY O!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by engineerboat(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

thr is nothing to envy about tonye. the guy is morally bankrupt. he was exposed a while back. then he was wit apc. he was exposed negotiating payment for all his rants online supporting buhari and deriding goodluck...

the guy na political flip flopper. switch wit d flow kinda liar

And you are here making uneccessary noise over Tonyes thread.

Who is now a flip flopper.
Bros go get something good to do
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by engineerboat(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
citizenY:

REMINDS ME OF THAT CHINESE FILM.....ONE,ARMED SWORDSMAN....

TONYE HAS GONE FULL CIRCLE.... HE NO GET SIDE AGAIN..... HE WANT LECTURE SOMEBODY ON PUBLIC RELATIONS..... NA TODAY?

TONYE..... WE GET MEMORY O!!!!

Have you heard who busybody are.

You resemble one of them
Re: Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government by Igboid: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Chiwude:
Is this Lauretta Onochie not the lost vagabond that denied being Igbo? Someone should please confirm if this Onochie isn't the same anti-Igbo crusader from Anioma voice.

It's her. The cheap bleaching creaming using shameless Igbophobic woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) / Debate: PMB , Atiku’s Absence, A Slap On Nigerians – Olawepo-hashim / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.