Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,056 members, 7,980,764 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me (860 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by muffins(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
MAMA-GEE WANTS HER ACCOUNT BACK, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. angry angry angry
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by dani1luv: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
grin grin

continue posting your post count would increase
grin grin
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by muffins(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
^^No, this is annoying me right now, people get banned for doing nothing, one more chance to release me unless this forum would be locked up before tomorrow and I'm damn serious. angry angry angry
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by dani1luv: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
You must be kidding me

dont do that oh
sad
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by muffins(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
^^Go and tell seun to unban me right now if not there would be no fucking peace in the forum.
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by dani1luv: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
hisses*^
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by HarryPotter1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
Mama-gee i think u should stop dis nonsence and ask 4 forgiveness,may be Seun will call u back.
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by dominique(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2009
if you think stalking and threatening admin with your numerous threads will get you unbanned, then you must be really delusional
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by amebono1: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
dominique:

if you think stalking and threatening admin with your numerous threads will get you unbanned, then you must be really delusional

dont mind the little child, she thinks stalking the admins wil get her , her former id back

The earlier she knows she's irritating and annoying the admins, the better for her

anyway na she go tire grin ;
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
^^^ abi o!!! grin grin grin
Re: Seun: I Won't Rest Until You Unban Me by Shaz(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
[center]LOCKED. Reason: Similar Topic Already Created

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-341199.0.html
[/center]

(1)

Tuface And Kennis Music / An Investment Opportunity / What I Have Learned From Nairaland(nigerian Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.