Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation (20470 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by jollymizzle(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
orisa37:
Dasuki is a Clog in the wheels of the Caliphate. Abacha, the abomination, would have stupidly killed Dasuki if he were Buhari and alive today. It's a Caliphate Politics being displayed.
I doubt you can explain what you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2016
its sad when i come to this forum and see some hungry Igbos yoots defend Dasuki all in the name of ignorance and hatred.
they know Dasuki siphoned revenues meant for fighting Boko Haram, many ppl died cos of his greed. both young n old.
if not because of the unquestionable competence of Buhari on curbing insurgence, we won't even be talking of economy by now.
i weep for Naija
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by nortcentrallord(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
uracocksucker:

lmfao you are the one with comprehension issue bro. The guy even tried to better explain but you still not getting it ... the correlation alluded to is between a new PHONE and DOLLAR rates not corruption and dollar.

The frustration with corruption provokes a reaction to smashing the phone, but he cant smash the phone cause of dollar rates because phones are now more expensive. KAPISH?

Sometimes you just gotta hold your hands up and admit to missing the point

Thanks for helping him out. Maybe now that you have shown him in clear terms like A,B,C he will stop to argue.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by bashydemy1: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari the dictator grin grin grin grin grin

I'm surprised up till date Dasuki hasn't been convicted of any corrupt charges....

Well its a Government Of the Media, By the Media and for the Media

grin cheesy grin grin

#IStandWithSamDaddy cool

Despite all the allegation and conffesion you mean he still not being convicted? contunu.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by saintandsinnerz: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I sense correlation problem in you. How does the fall in the value of the naira to the dollar amounts to the President being corrupt? Don't quote except you have some reasoning ability.
Mr man, stop disgracing yourself here. Did you even attend nursery school? Let me break it down and rephrase it for you, since you have reading and comprehension problem. The guy said "when I hear that the president is fighting corruption, I will get so angry that I will want to smash my phone, but when I remember that the rate of dollars is so high that it will be difficult for me to buy a new one, I will shelve the idea''. He now said the president is corruption personified but not because of the forex situation, but probably because of the way he has handled the fight against corruption. He was never saying that the president is corrupt because of the forex situation. If this fails to help you, then I am sorry, your problem is worst than I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Elkay3: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
orisa37:
Dasuki is a Clog in the wheels of the Caliphate. Abacha, the abomination, would have stupidly killed Dasuki if he were Buhari and alive today. It's a Caliphate Politics being displayed.

Please enlighten us more.k
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Vero2sleek(f): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2016
What makes you feel that In the last regime, Dasuki was not the master and GEJ the servant. It is obvious GEJ was controlled by military big wigs. Men who had strolled the corridors of power all their lives. Who is GEJ TO THEM. Nigeria is still in a pseudo-military govt, so If GEJ was not wise and clever he would hv been nailed on a stake.
cyrilamx:
I hate comments here calling for respect of Court rulings. What happened to our humanity and sense of justice...everybody is clamouring rule of law but forgetting that thousands of lives were lost owing to this man channeling of arms fund for other purposes?..will releasing of dasuki not be a slap in the face of those who became orphans, widows, widowers as a result of Boko haram menace that was left to fester because Dasuki and his master were avaricious? The clamour for the govt to release dasuki from a certain part of the country is nothing but due to unbridled hatred for the person of the president. In a saner society, dasuki and his masters would have long be hanged or faced the firing squards and their corpses incinerated with chemicals for war crimes. Even America that is referred to as champion of democracy will not even bother taking Dasuki to court, they would have forgotten him and his accomplices at Guatanamo Bay prison....infact no American court will even dare make such pronouncement for their release let alone a regional court that has no power over a sovereign state. Didn't Obama promised to close than Guatanamo? 8 years on and his govt winding up, Guatanamo is still there. Do you know how many terrorists like Dasuki and war crime perpetrators are detained indefinitely by the American government - the supposed proponents of rule of law and human rights in Guatanamo and yet the American citizens never protested for their release? I guess reality stared Obama on the face. America is one country that relegate rule of law to the background when it clashes with national interest. Was Killing of Osama Bin Laden not extra-judicial? And worst still, America trespassed on a sovereign state to carry out this 'crime' against the rule of law, yet there was no outrage nor condemnation of the ever Washington sponsored and vociferous American and European human right groups. Maybe I am not aware, please tell me if there was any. And yet many Nigerians who are queuing behind Dasuki simply because of prejudicial hatred for the president rejoiced an even bought the films about bin laden's death. How is Dasuki different from Bin Laden? He who kills and one who makes the killing possible are they not guilty of same crime? PMB needs to be firm on terrorists and saboteurs like current philippino president is on drug peddlers and calling international criticisms bluff. In reality, any leader will take any measure whether legal or not to protect her citizens and shouldn't bulge in face of myopic denunciation from within and without. That was why when Hitler was hell bent on plunging Germany into further genocidal war owing to his false sense of Aryan supremacy and insatiate urge to became emperor, in the second world war, Detrich Bonheoffer; a young German pastor-theologian who was hanged in 1943 for his participation in the foiled assassination attempt on the life of the German Fuerher with this conviction: "we must become a monster to destroy a monster" for a saner society.
For Pmb to succeed he has to put on a monstrous image to tackle the plethora of problems Nigeria has even if at times flouting court order for rule of law can sometimes be a clog in wheel of justice and progress. Lest I forget, China recently refused to recognise the judgement of ICJ in favour of Philippines on disputed international waters. Yet her citizens have not com out to attack their president for calling bluff ICJ's ruling. If we can continue to clamour for bring back our girls, what stop us from championing the cause of justice for victims of Boko haram whose blood hung squarely on Dasuki's and his Master's neck?
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Elkay3: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
If you have experienced the ravaging moments of the bokoharam stuff, you will have understood the side to chose.
Of all detainees (both lawful and unlawful), that's one guy I never will wish or pray to be let loose.
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by saintandsinnerz: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2016
don4real18:

Do you know that Dasuki's action put young men in their graves while trying to protect you and I from the deadly sect.
Will ECOWAS bring our soldiers back from their graves.... Dasuki deserves to rot there... it is our future these politicians are toying with, take it from them
You don't get it, do you? Nobody is saying that Dasuki is innocent, what many people who believe in the rule of law are saying is that Buhari should not become the prosecutor and the Judge at the same time. For christ sake we have courts and it is only the courts that can convict or set a man free. If Dasuki committed all the crimes he's been accused of, what the govt needs to do is to gather their evidence and table it to the court and allow the court to perform its duties.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Vero2sleek(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari was the no.1 insurgent in the last regime. He had lots of foot soldiers doing his wishes, maybe not directly but they bombed his way into aso rock.
Okaka27:
its sad when i come to this forum and see some hungry Igbos yoots defend Dasuki all in the name of ignorance and hatred.
they know Dasuki siphoned revenues meant for fighting Boko Haram, many ppl died cos of his greed. both young n old.
if not because of the unquestionable competence of Buhari on curbing insurgence, we won't even be talking of economy by now.
i weep for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by bashydemy1: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
malele:
What of brutai, the houses he bought in dubai was from arms procurement money too.
This una yeye president should jail in too
Any evidence to back your claim.
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by saintandsinnerz: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
[s]I hate comments here calling for respect of Court rulings. What happened to our humanity and sense of justice...everybody is clamouring rule of law but forgetting that thousands of lives were lost owing to this man channeling of arms fund for other purposes?..will releasing of dasuki not be a slap in the face of those who became orphans, widows, widowers as a result of Boko haram menace that was left to fester because Dasuki and his master were avaricious? The clamour for the govt to release dasuki from a certain part of the country is nothing but due to unbridled hatred for the person of the president. In a saner society, dasuki and his masters would have long be hanged or faced the firing squards and their corpses incinerated with chemicals for war crimes. Even America that is referred to as champion of democracy will not even bother taking Dasuki to court, they would have forgotten him and his accomplices at Guatanamo Bay prison....infact no American court will even dare make such pronouncement for their release let alone a regional court that has no power over a sovereign state. Didn't Obama promised to close than Guatanamo? 8 years on and his govt winding up, Guatanamo is still there. Do you know how many terrorists like Dasuki and war crime perpetrators are detained indefinitely by the American government - the supposed proponents of rule of law and human rights in Guatanamo and yet the American citizens never protested for their release? I guess reality stared Obama on the face. America is one country that relegate rule of law to the background when it clashes with national interest. Was Killing of Osama Bin Laden not extra-judicial? And worst still, America trespassed on a sovereign state to carry out this 'crime' against the rule of law, yet there was no outrage nor condemnation of the ever Washington sponsored and vociferous American and European human right groups. Maybe I am not aware, please tell me if there was any. And yet many Nigerians who are queuing behind Dasuki simply because of prejudicial hatred for the president rejoiced an even bought the films about bin laden's death. How is Dasuki different from Bin Laden? He who kills and one who makes the killing possible are they not guilty of same crime? PMB needs to be firm on terrorists and saboteurs like current philippino president is on drug peddlers and calling international criticisms bluff. In reality, any leader will take any measure whether legal or not to protect her citizens and shouldn't bulge in face of myopic denunciation from within and without. That was why when Hitler was hell bent on plunging Germany into further genocidal war owing to his false sense of Aryan supremacy and insatiate urge to became emperor, in the second world war, Detrich Bonheoffer; a young German pastor-theologian who was hanged in 1943 for his participation in the foiled assassination attempt on the life of the German Fuerher with this conviction: "we must become a monster to destroy a monster" for a saner society.
For Pmb to succeed he has to put on a monstrous image to tackle the plethora of problems Nigeria has even if at times flouting court order for rule of law can sometimes be a clog in wheel of justice and progress. Lest I forget, China recently refused to recognise the judgement of ICJ in favour of Philippines on disputed international waters. Yet her citizens have not com out to attack their president for calling bluff ICJ's ruling. If we can continue to clamour for bring back our girls, what stop us from championing the cause of justice for victims of Boko haram whose blood hung squarely on Dasuki's and his Master's neck?[/s]
If this nonsensical rant is what you can offer after sending you to school, then apologize to whatever people that mistakenly invested in your education and seek restitution. Don't know that people like you are still existing in the new millennium. Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Buhari was the no.1 insurgent in the last regime. He had lots of foot soldiers doing his wishes, maybe not directly but they bombed his way into aso rock.
Are you serious with this mantra?
or you're just another religious or ethnic bigot
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

If this nonsensical rant is what you can offer after sending you to school, then apologize to whatever people that mistakenly invested in your education and seek restitution. Don't know that people like you are still existing in the new millennium. Damn it!
on the contrary, its pple like you that we thought don't exist in this new millennium.
why can't you stand but defend corruption all in the name of tribalism
Court rulling for innocent children, mothers and geriatric hu died because of Dasuki's greed? were is your sense brother!
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by saintandsinnerz: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Okaka27:
on the contrary, its pple like you that we thought don't exist in this new millennium.
why can't you stand but defend corruption all in the name of tribalism
Court rulling for innocent children, mothers and geriatric hu died because of Dasuki's greed? were is your sense brother!
Please I don't like mad people quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

He wrote crap.

No rather, your understanding was crappy and your response a deflection

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I'm from the North Eastern part of this Country and whenever I remember what this MotherF*cker did to us I always pray he gets the Chinese Or the North Korean treatment angry sad

Too hell with people like him

The m****fucker stole money meant for blah blah blah and blah! According to lai muhammed and the APC ........................ right? undecided

[size=40]
NEXT.. !
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
don4real18:

Do you know that Dasuki's action put young men in their graves while trying to protect you and I from the deadly sect.
Will ECOWAS bring our soldiers back from their graves.... Dasuki deserves to rot there... it is our future these politicians are toying with, take it from them

Dasuki's actions as told by whom?

Lai muhammed and the APC right? undecided

[size=40]
NEXT....... !
[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
biodun83L:
why must he be freed? with all dis money dey shared, ad it bn dis money was used properly for d nation security d rate of people dat lost dere life to bokoharam wont b much even d chibok girls wouldnt av
bn abducted. so therefore open ur sence before u talk nest time

All the money they shared according to whom??

The self appointed prosecution/spokespeople for dasuki from the stables of the APC! ............ Right? undecided

[size=40]
NEXT....... !
[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by sterling25: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
My people! isn't it obvious that the judges and other top leaders are scared of buhari? if you challenge his instructions, he opens up your past and gets you humiliated. See the likes of FFK, olisa Metuh and the host of others that have been humiliated cause they spoke against Buhari's government. Even among the apc folks, if you kick against Buhari's govt, you face humiliation; ask the likes of saraki and others. Almost all our politicians are so engulfed in fear -fear of buhari humiliation. it will also amaze us that some of our politicians fled out of Nigeria the moment buhari was announced the winner of last year's presidential election and there is no intention of them returning to this country except when buhari is out of power. This government is government of revenge, simply modified as "fighting corruption". It's only God that will deliver us from this snare called "BUHARI".

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
I hate comments here calling for respect of Court rulings. What happened to our humanity and sense of justice...everybody is clamouring rule of law but forgetting that thousands of lives were lost owing to this man channeling of arms fund for other purposes?..will releasing of dasuki not be a slap in the face of those who became orphans, widows, widowers as a result of Boko haram menace that was left to fester because Dasuki and his master were avaricious? The clamour for the govt to release dasuki from a certain part of the country is nothing but due to unbridled hatred for the person of the president. In a saner society, dasuki and his masters would have long be hanged or faced the firing squards and their corpses incinerated with chemicals for war crimes. Even America that is referred to as champion of democracy will not even bother taking Dasuki to court, they would have forgotten him and his accomplices at Guatanamo Bay prison....infact no American court will even dare make such pronouncement for their release let alone a regional court that has no power over a sovereign state. Didn't Obama promised to close than Guatanamo? 8 years on and his govt winding up, Guatanamo is still there. Do you know how many terrorists like Dasuki and war crime perpetrators are detained indefinitely by the American government - the supposed proponents of rule of law and human rights in Guatanamo and yet the American citizens never protested for their release? I guess reality stared Obama on the face. America is one country that relegate rule of law to the background when it clashes with national interest. Was Killing of Osama Bin Laden not extra-judicial? And worst still, America trespassed on a sovereign state to carry out this 'crime' against the rule of law, yet there was no outrage nor condemnation of the ever Washington sponsored and vociferous American and European human right groups. Maybe I am not aware, please tell me if there was any. And yet many Nigerians who are queuing behind Dasuki simply because of prejudicial hatred for the president rejoiced an even bought the films about bin laden's death. How is Dasuki different from Bin Laden? He who kills and one who makes the killing possible are they not guilty of same crime? PMB needs to be firm on terrorists and saboteurs like current philippino president is on drug peddlers and calling international criticisms bluff. In reality, any leader will take any measure whether legal or not to protect her citizens and shouldn't bulge in face of myopic denunciation from within and without. That was why when Hitler was hell bent on plunging Germany into further genocidal war owing to his false sense of Aryan supremacy and insatiate urge to became emperor, in the second world war, Detrich Bonheoffer; a young German pastor-theologian who was hanged in 1943 for his participation in the foiled assassination attempt on the life of the German Fuerher with this conviction: "we must become a monster to destroy a monster" for a saner society.
For Pmb to succeed he has to put on a monstrous image to tackle the plethora of problems Nigeria has even if at times flouting court order for rule of law can sometimes be a clog in wheel of justice and progress. Lest I forget, China recently refused to recognise the judgement of ICJ in favour of Philippines on disputed international waters. Yet her citizens have not com out to attack their president for calling bluff ICJ's ruling. If we can continue to clamour for bring back our girls, what stop us from championing the cause of justice for victims of Boko haram whose blood hung squarely on Dasuki's and his Master's neck?

I will refrain from calling you stupid (though you would have earned it) your whole missive advises us to choose and pick what rules and judgements to obey on the basis of self acclaimed social righteousness and interests be it personal and national! Personal interests are just that ..... "personal" and national interests are never universally national neither are they necessarily correct because if a million people say a stupid thing, it still remains a stupid thing nontheless!! And neither is social righteousness universal!!! The state is separated from the church for that reason and also yes, by law!! Stop advocating stupidity by nitpicking legal rulings to obey because you have the force of might behind you!! That is a recipe for outright anarchy of "might is right" if this isn't stopped, where it would lead to, both you and i wouldn't like

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
uracocksucker:

lmfao you are the one with comprehension issue bro. The guy even tried to better explain but you still not getting it ... the correlation alluded to is between a new PHONE and DOLLAR rates not corruption and dollar.

The frustration with corruption provokes a reaction to smashing the phone, but he cant smash the phone cause of dollar rates because phones are now more expensive. KAPISH?

Sometimes you just gotta hold your hands up and admit to missing the point

U get time i swear!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by BraniacX(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okaka27:
i weep for Naija

They know dasuki siphoned funds meant for blah blah blah yiddih yaddah whatchyamaycallit!!! ............

Right! undecided

And they know this according to who and whom?

Don't tell me lai muhammed and the APC!
Or is it? shocked

Oh! And according to you too! ........ Because you're such an authority on knowing things! Right! undecided

[size=40]
NEXT....... !
[/size] undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Abcka811: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justindeco:
i realy ashemed that some human beings hail buhari for disobeying court order in this evil entite called Nigeria the British create. I know that God of justice with his infinite mercy will one day destory this evil country.
Thank you. I have said this same prayer that the Almighty God should punish this country immediately. I also hereby declare abi swear against spirity that cinvinced my inner mind to vote for Buhari should not come near me and my family and extended families. May the day I voted for Buahri remain cursed. Amen. I really hate this country. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by anonimi: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by juman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is democracy, buhari has no power to keep anybody in detention indefinitely.

Of course every reasonable persons will be mad at dasuki.
But buhari is not a god, buhari is a president of a country that has constitution. The constitution above everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Vero2sleek(f): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is a cause, effect result analysis, not based on creed or ideology. It might not be fact, but its the truth.
Okaka27:
Are you serious with this mantra?
or you're just another religious or ethnic bigot
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by anonimi: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ishilove:
I agree with this part of your statement. Dasuki is the fall guy for some intensely powerful criminals and until those elements are identified and prosecuted, I will not believe the anti-corruption crusade is sincere. It is one thing to identify looters, and it is another to punish them, something the Buhari government has so far shown lack of commitment.

APC, PDP's incarnate is a huge fraud.

Anyone who quotes me to type rubbish this early morning will have the aggressive rage at being forced to buy a bag of rice for N20,000 duly transferred to him. Nota bene

I will quote you even if it means incurring your aggressive rage over the inflated price of a bag of rice. grin
The worst of PDP is surely reincarnated in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Qbaba(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
wiseoneking:
Una don begin again. Thats how you said that Ekweremadu/ saraki would be delt with , behold what your Buhari and FG is now saying. Dasuki freedom is at your door step. You will soon cry like a baby.
Cry? Nay! I wish to let you know that it's my NATIONAL business to bother if he's released or not but it's not my PERSONAL business....
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by muredo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justindeco:
i realy ashemed that some human beings hail buhari for disobeying court order in this evil entite called Nigeria the British create. I know that God of justice with his infinite mercy will one day destory this evil country.

You did well my dear
Now I understand that ENGLISH hard
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by elsomm(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Will be impossible to prosecute him when he's out of prison?
Can't he be appearing in court on the appointed days?
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by skyenitan04(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
in 1985 Dasuki arrested buhari
in 2016 buhari arrested buhari
Life is a circle..No one knows tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Wins Polling Unit For APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun / UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency / Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.