Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation (20505 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Please I don't like mad people quoting me.
are you afraid to discuss?
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
BraniacX:

They know dasuki siphoned funds meant for blah blah blah yiddih yaddah whatchyamaycallit!!! ............

Right! undecided

And they know this according to who and whom?

Don't tell me lai muhammed and the APC!
Or is it? shocked

Oh! And according to you too! ........ Because you're such an authority on knowing things! Right! undecided

[size=40]
NEXT....... !
[/size] undecided
GIBBERISH
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Vero2sleek:
This is a cause, effect result analysis, not based on creed or ideology. It might not be fact, but its the truth.
proof??if don't posses one
then gerrout!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by saintmark88(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
otukpo:
Buhari should leave dasuki alonel and allow him a fair hearing.

U guys dnt even understand that the system is floored, look at saraki running from pillar to post, playing maradona n pelle with d court seeking for injunctions to stall his trial, so which one is fair hearing, these guys r rich and can manipulate d judicial sys....

Look at Stella odua filing for an injuction to stop her from been invited, arrested, prosecuted, and some judges will grant that injunction isn't that what they did for peter odili........

U tink buhari doesn't know what he is doing, dz guy was d arrow head of corruption in 9ja bfre he was caught, so u should he let him go free??
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Candyrain(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I sense correlation problem in you. How does the fall in the value of the naira to the dollar amounts to the President being corrupt? Don't quote except you have some reasoning ability.

Dude go back and read what he posted and stop embarrassing urself and those who sent u to school. angry
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

I will quote you even if it means incurring your aggressive rage over the inflated price of a bag of rice. grin
The worst of PDP is surely reincarnated in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Ehn we are still on the same page na. I said APC is PDP incarnate, meaning APC is PDP in a different toga cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by anonimi: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Ehn we are still on the same page na. I said APC is PDP incarnate, meaning APC is PDP in a different toga cheesy

I know na. I say make I pull your lovely legs small ni. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

I know na. I say make I pull your lovely legs small ni. tongue
grin tongue

One kilo of turkey is now N1,300, as against the previous price of N700 angry
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Emassive(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keep applauding till your hands turn sour and you still can't afford to buy Rob or methylated spirit at an inflated price.
patriotic9jaboy:
grin [size=18pt]ATM[/size] Dasuki

In my opinion, i think the FG is right by locking up El-zakzaky, Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu because the trio are a threat to national security. No sane country will release such high profile criminals to destabilize the unity of the country. I applaud buhari on this
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by Emassive(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
They could be right considering the revelation made by Sanusi last month about the Dollar issh. Buhari may well be the one selling and buying all the dollar from CBN via his abokis for all we know. Same way GEJ paid his boys to Man the Creeks in guise of pipeline protection program. Am from the ND and all our leaders past and present have a way of milking the FatCow Nigeria.
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I almost asked him same question but decided to first scroll down. The ignorance displayed on nairaland is alarming, can you imagine, someone alleging the president is corrupt because naira-dollar exchange rate is high?
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by gaskiyamagana: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Those who are shouting, crying and wailing for release of Dasuki and others in detension for looting our treasury are enemies of progress
and million of them will not get Dasuki out of his earthly hell.
Re: Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation by KwoiZabo(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari the dictator grin grin grin grin grin

I'm surprised up till date Dasuki hasn't been convicted of any corrupt charges....

Well its a Government Of the Media, By the Media and for the Media

grin cheesy grin grin

#IStandWithSamDaddy cool
Guy read the post well. APC propaganda machinery has just increased the sum from 2.1billion to 15billion dollars. Chisos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: Dogara’s Dilemma / PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.