Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? (876 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by luvola(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2009
pls no abusive word. thanks
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Abuzola(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2009
Will be judge according to their deeds, those whose good deeds surpass their evil deeds will be the successful one and admited into paradise, those muslim whose evil deeds surpass their good deeds will be push to hell, they will burn for some number of years before taken out and admitted into paradise forever and forever. Hadith bukhari, number 2183
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by dexmond: 3:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Are you telling me that if a man is 51% good and 49% bad he will enter into paradise?

My dear, not even one atom of unrighteousness will be allowed. Jesus said in mark 5:48 "be ye therefore perfect as your heavenly father is perfect"

If Moses was not allowed to enter canaan land, though not heaven, for disobedience, after all his labour, you should then see the sinfulness of sin. God hates sin. SIN means trangression of God's law.

To enter is like passing through the camels eye, but as a christian, i know it is by grace. I don't know whether muslims believe in God's grace.
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by olabowale(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
dexmond is trying to tell us that his' by grace' is a thing that makes him better than Moses who according to him was not even allowed to enter cannan. and dexmond thinks that 'by grace' he will saunteer into heaven, not paradise of course, a paradise he dexmond does not want to enter, only heaven he wishes.
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Muhseen(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
dexmond is really misguided. Thats all. shocked
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by dexmond: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ Muhseen

I'm not misguided. I follow Jesus of Nazareth who warned us that false prophets will arise and deceived many( My word-Muslims). My jesus is the truth, the way and the eternal life. Anobi's lifestyle showed clearly what he was. Show me a man so violent. So intolerant of critics even of those that were harmless like bint marwan and I will show you allah's messenger.
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Abuzola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
The jesus that came to bring sword and division mathew 10:34 ? What da heck
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by dexmond: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
Did jesus fight any battle? Did the apostles fight any war? Did Muhammed fight? Did his companions fight?
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
They didn't fight because they lack faith, when jesus saw the 10,000 romans soldier he told the 12 disciples that he that fight with the sword shall die with it, you see, he was logically telling them they can't dare
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by dexmond: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
Evidence please. You know I used the hadith extensively to prove my points.
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by luvola(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2009
@ abu - it is either u enter heaven or hell. try and use yur medulla
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by olabowale(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2009
luvola will enter heaven, Abuzola will enter Paradise. Thats settled.
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Abuzola(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2009
Luvola you now personally attack me, *smile* no problem
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by Abuzola(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2009
@dexmond, jesus told the disciples to buy sword, luke 22:36 'And let him who has no sword sell his garment and buy one', jesus was telling them after eating the last supper meaning when the deathline is approaching, verse 14 was where jesus ate the last supper and 36 when he gave the order, you can see that the order came much later after the last supper

the disciples even brought jesus swords, ',,, Lord, behold here are two swords' and he said unto them,'it is enough' luke 22:38,

this was what discourage jesus,'And immediately, while he was speaking, judas came, one of the twelve, and with him a crowd with swords and clubs from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders' mark 14:43

the sad and pitiful part of the story of jesus is 'And being in an agony, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground' luke 22:44

the final surrender of jesus, ',,, Put up again thy sword into its place, for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword' mathew 26:52
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by ttruth(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
@post :

God does not recognise your self righteousness and your Zakat. Your Zakat is nonsense, If your don't love your neigbour as yourself. They are all filthy rags. SO MUSLIMS WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN UNLESS THEY REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND FORSAKE THEIR SINS

It is holiness and righteousness that will guarantee you a place in heaven.

Islam, Muhammedanism, suicide bombing will NEVER TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? by AbuZola3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ignored

(1) (Reply)

Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware! / The Hypocrisy Of Dr Ahmed Datti, Presedent Of Suprime Coucil Of Sharia In Nigeri / Funny Salah Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.