Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,297 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION (2021 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Many guyz have been put behind bars because they couldn't control their high libido.Ladies are mosttimes lucky when it comes to finding a partner to do it with when they are Hor.ny.They can do{rape}it with a male minor in their neighbourhood and go scot-free.Even when they are busted they will still be shown some mercy.However,it is a different ball game when it comes to guyz.They risk being put behind bars when they have a forceful carnal knowledge with a female minor.However,masturbation is neither a criminal offence or sin.
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of masturbation.
Advantages
1.It is very enjoyable.
2.It prevent the guy or lady from raping the opposite sex.
3.It prevent a guy or lady from raping a minor.
4.It prevent against Std's and pregnancy.
5.It prevent one from visiting a brothel regularly.
6.it refreshes the mood after release.
7.It washes outdated sperrm in order to accommodate new ones which doctors say is harmful.
8.It makes a guy or lady to be self control.Esp the singles and searching.
Disadvantages
1.It makes one to be addicted to it.
2.It can ruin one's sex life with the opposite sex.
3.Other ladies may see him as a gay because of his introvert behaviour.
4.Other guyz may see her as a lesbo.
5.It makes one to be uninterested in having a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by pahars(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
How many times re we going to see threads on masturbation in ds forum.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
as far as I can see altho I don't read it all... There's more ADVANTAGES than disadvantages... So therefore i conclude that MASTURBATION is way better than having sex with a lazyazz magaz tat doesn't know how to do it properly

cool cool
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
pahars:
How many times re we going to see threads on masturbation in ds forum.
Not this one.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by lgboks(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
as far as I can see altho I don't read it all... There's more ADVANTAGES than disadvantages... So therefore i conclude that MASTURBATION is way better than having sex with a lazyazz magaz tat doesn't know how to do it properly
lolz
You do know you and a member of the opposite sex can just masturbate each oda right grin.....its way better than doing it individually and would bypass most of the disadvantages cool
You always make me smile cus of the way you outspoken cool

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=lgboks post=50003846][/quote]

grin cheesy hahahhaah... Tnx
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Garshyzee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cool cool

didnt know u were controversial.... hmmm. nice one
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Garshyzee:

didnt know u were controversial.... hmmm. nice one

Since when I become "controversial"? How come I didn't know tat too? grin
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Julietcutie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
interesting grin
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by toyorsiii(f): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cool cool
preach let them know
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Many guyz have been put behind bars because they couldn't control their high libido.Ladies are mosttimes lucky when it comes to finding a partner to do it with when they are Hor.ny.They can do{rape}it with a male minor in their neighbourhood and go scot-free.Even when they are busted they will still be shown some mercy.However,it is a different ball game when it comes to guyz.They risk being put behind bars when they have a forceful carnal knowledge with a female minor.However,masturbation is neither a criminal offence or sin.
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of masturbation.
Advantages
1.It is very enjoyable.
2.It prevent the guy or lady from raping the opposite sex.
3.It prevent a guy or lady from raping a minor.
4.It prevent against Std's and pregnancy.
5.It prevent one from visiting a brothel regularly.
6.it refreshes the mood after release.
7.It washes outdated sperrm in order to accommodate new ones which doctors say is harmful.
8.It makes a guy or lady to be self control.Esp the singles and searching.
Disadvantages

1.It makes one to be addicted to it.
2.It can ruin one's sex life with the opposite sex.
3.Other ladies may see him as a gay because of his introvert behaviour.
4.Other guyz may see her as a lesbo.
5.It makes one to be uninterested in having a girlfriend or boyfriend.

100% right. shocked

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Garshyzee(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Since when I become "controversial"? How come I didn't know tat too? grin

now i see where u got that feom
cool
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by RENOWNED2(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2016
advantages of masturbation?? dey there dey decieve yourself. cry
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of MASTURBATION by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
advantages of masturbation?? dey there dey decieve yourself. cry
Na my own experience i talk.

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Sexiest And Most Passionate Zodiac Signs / Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] / The Era Of Fvckery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.